SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Accessories: Motor Box (Zeus, Givi, etc)

Guest skyster

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think Hepco & Becker luggage system is the best. They are durable n rigid. Security is there too...

might not be all that true..........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Arcfire/PGforumbike.jpg

Jun 2002 - May 2003 ~ NSR150SP

May2003 - Dec 2006 ~ GSXR400RR

Oct 2006 - Present ~ Burgman AN400K3

Hi, I was quoted $200 for a second-hand kappa 46L glossy box with base plate and racks. Wonder if it is expensive consider the box is second hand.

p.s the box is fixed with a back cushion.

I bought a 2nd hand mfizz glossy 46L also fix with a back cushion with base plate for only $25, rack can get for new at less than $50. Do ur maths.:)

~Against all Odds~

• 2 weeks later...

bros,

can recommend me where to get the best price for givi boxes?

i intend to get the E16 Smile...

~เมดสินไทยà¹à¸¥à¸™à¸”์ à¹à¸”นดินไทยเรา~

is there only tis three brands for box? Zeus, Givi, Kappa.is there any difference between tis three brands?

My Shad brand is super tough. Even after numerous squeezing & overstuffing, the locking mechanism & hinges still not yet busted. :thumb:

John 15:7 (New International Version)

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

-- it's true & it really works for me. :)

I bought a 2nd hand mfizz glossy 46L also fix with a back cushion with base plate for only $25, rack can get for new at less than $50. Do ur maths.:)

bros .. wad r the shops selling kappa boxes ? looking for 46litres with glossy top look ones ..

bros,

can recommend me where to get the best price for givi boxes?

i intend to get the E16 Smile...

u can try LAB,they have lots of different boxes,they can give u best price :thumb:

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am riding a Silverwing.

Wonder if I could fix any side box and yet it will look nice.

The intention is to keep smaller items like rain coat in the side box while I reserve the underseat space for my helmet.

Any one tried it before? Any advise?

E33 "Point" and E42 "Simply" uses different base plates. If i am not mistaken, E42 is cross compatible with E52, provided you use the metal base plates?

so wat are the boxes thats compatible with the E33 base plates ? cos i am thinking of upgrading my box...

http://www.samuelgoh.net/images/bike/wr2_luci.jpg

My Past Rides: Yamaha WR200, Yamaha X1, Suzuki DRZ400SM (Stolen by frags in JB recently...)

My Current Ride: Honda Phantom TA200.

Hi everbody, every time i go on uneven road, my box is shaking very hard lei... Put 1 helmet inside can hear da helmet hitting da box, quite loud... Very irritating! How do i fix dis problem? I'm using a Givi box, donno wut model, but can fit two helmets just nice... Da rack i'm using i think no brand 1... Should i change to a Givi Monorack? Read da thread here... Most of u guys prefer going to chiap lee, can i know how much to install a Givi Monorack only @ chiap lee?

Hi, is there a base plate/rack for FZ6 bike that can fit Givi E450 box. Currently I have the box but, not sure if I can get the base plate/rack to fit on FZ6. If have, where can i get it? Thanks...

Life is like the process of bowel movement. Sometimes you try very hard but what comes out is only gas.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody knows where i can trade in my E350 flow for a Simply 45L?

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750

• 4 weeks later...
Anybody knows where i can trade in my E350 flow for a Simply 45L?

interested to know which shop will allow trade in used box for used box.. have a LTD 42l box want to change to something bigger so i can put more stuff..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MO for S4 stainless steel header -$500 only

pardon my ignorance as i m new to bike

what is this MO to be fixed n the purpose ???

I m riding Super 4 Spec III

Thanks ...

my email is [email protected]

mobile 9855-2244

My Shad brand is super tough. Even after numerous squeezing & overstuffing, the locking mechanism & hinges still not yet busted. :thumb: