SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Accessories: Motor Box (Zeus, Givi, etc)

Guest skyster

The pain on the lock bracket will peel for juniors? journey wont??

hmmm... anyway junior is 40L and Journey is 42L..... but difference is $200+ for 2L diffence on each side....

hmmmm.......

http://martymcfry.com/images/limpdick2.jpg

'01 - Honda Repsol

'03 - Honda Super Four VTec Spec II

'04 - Honda ST1100 Pan European

'05 - Yamaha FJR1300A (FAVORITE!! Best Ride ever!!)

'09 - Vespa GTS300 Super

'12 - Yamaha FZ1-N

Future - Kymco Downtown 350i, Xciting 400 or T-Max 530?

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just change my old box with a new Maxia at 219 . Cost me $295. Box and base only. Still using the old rack. Color one. I wanted to change to V46 ($320) but change my mind when i compare both.

Hi ashenz,

I've been using H&B pannier systems ever since I started riding class2 bikes. I've tried both junior & journey. They are very well made and worth the premium you are paying over other brands.

1.) Can both models fit a Nolan full-face?

Yes

2.) Can both models fit a pair of rollerblades/pannier??

Yes, I've fitted one pair of rollerblades in each junior pannier before. I can carry 2 pairs comfortably using 2 panniers. It takes a little creativity to fit it nicely. A quick glance will tell you that it seems not possible BUT I've done it on an adult size (UK8) with rubber stopper

3.) Is there anymore space after putting in the helmets?

Yes, alot more space to put tools, raincoat, small items

4.) Feedback on the bike's handling after installation?

It makes my bike more stable and does not affect handling much. I actually prefer them on than off

5.) Would you reccomend a Journey (more $$) or a Junior 40?

I recommend the junior coz its fully black and more resistant to scratches and drops. The locking system of the journey is very similar to the Givi ones which I do not like (keys have to be in the lockset when you open or close. The juniors can be opened w/o key when it is left unlocked. I prefer such a setup for my personal convienience. The lock on the junior is metal so paint will peel over time. Journey plastic lock of course wun peel

6.) Where did u buy it from and price (box & rack)?

As mentioned above by many others...Mtechnik. I prefer dealing with them coz their prices are consistent and transparent, instead of some other places where they see your face and open watever price they like.

Yamaha WR200

Ducati Monster 400/540

Yamaha TDM850

Yamaha TDM900

BMW R1150GS

Suzuki Djebel 250XC

Suzuki Vstrom 650 ABS

Ducati Hyperstrada 821

Originally posted by exarkun@Apr 14 2006, 03:09 AM

I just change my old box with a new Maxia at 219 . Cost me $295. Box and base only. Still using the old rack. Color one. I wanted to change to V46 ($320) but change my mind when i compare both.

I thought the Maxia is bigger than the V46? How come it's cheaper..... :confused:

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Beb> Sorry i don't know whether i'm correct. Should be 219 Lavender Street. Near Singapore Casket.

About why V46 more expensive i was told it is a new model that is why is more costly. Anyway i prefer Maxia design although i actually plan to get V46. But the locking system of V46 look like my $80 GIVI box from LAB. Maxia had a hidden handle is another advantage. The interior is same for both. V46 sit higher than Maxia although capacity wise is smaller.

Yup, that's what I thought as well! I prefer the Maxia for the same reason!

The V46 is the next generation E45 Simply (which I'm using currently) if I'm not wrong.

:sweat:

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

glaD to hear ur comments bara~ :thumb: knowing u tried quite a few H&Bs... Juniors, Gobis... etc..

but moi blades size is US11.. haha tink i will manageD~ hope can get it soon......

ThanX for the feedback again~ :D

'01 - Honda Repsol

'09 - Vespa GTS300 Super

'12 - Yamaha FZ1-N

Originally posted by enHANZed@Apr 12 2006, 12:36 PM

ride the bike down to the lock smith beside the old HKL ...bukit merah bike shop area just opposite AIA building ...last shop when u enter from the main rd

HEY DUDE WHERE DID U CHROME YOUR EXAUST PIPE AND HOW MUCH

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ashenZ@Apr 15 2006, 12:28 AM

glaD to hear ur comments bara~ :thumb: knowing u tried quite a few H&Bs... Juniors, Gobis... etc..

but moi blades size is US11.. haha tink i will manageD~ hope can get it soon......

ThanX for the feedback again~ :D

Maybe one of these day we can meet up at ECP and you try with your blades and see if it can fit in the side panniers.

today juz went M-technik to view the panniers...

Juniors felt "softer" den it realli lookz...

cun realli fit in my nolan 101 and my airoh mathisse..... need abit of shifting the box and technique to get it in.... unlike the ST11 and FJR box i used to hv....

but hey.. for the price... shud be good enuf..... but i realli wonder if i cud reali fit in the blades... hmmmmmmm.....

'01 - Honda Repsol

'09 - Vespa GTS300 Super

'12 - Yamaha FZ1-N

E36 lukz the best~!~! matchez with givi wingrack perfectly~ but itz not so solid.. rather soft...

'01 - Honda Repsol

'09 - Vespa GTS300 Super

'12 - Yamaha FZ1-N

Hi,

My metallic base plate for the Zues 48l box is corroded and threatening to come loose, anyone knows where to get a replacement base plate cheap cheap? If under $20 I'll buy, else I'll get workshop to reweld the base plate.

I have a metallic Givi base plate but it's not compactible.

Tks!

Email guay_hansen @hotmail.com

My blog at snowparang.blogdrive.com

http://www.pbase.com/snowparang/image/79866156/medium.jpg http://www.pbase.com/snowparang/image/95749015/original.jpg

Hi,

Brand do not matter. However, rear brake light on top box is needed.

sizes available:

1. 45litres

2. 46litres

3. 48litres

4. 50litres

5. 52litres

Is there a box that is bigger den the 52litres one?

I really need a big box.

No more regrets.