SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Exhaust] System

dreamtcs

dun noe leh...i heard its nex sunday ryte at kallang?

anyway the nob1 pipe looks original....if the sound is like standard wave pipe tebuk,den maebe we can use it without hesitation....

YAMAHA spark135 '07 - present

HONDA S4 '08 - present

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to me i feel not worth buying gpr cos not much difference in performance? more like paying for the sound and look, not performance. but its your money so oh well. :angel:

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/3778/both1kk2.jpg

spark :D

y i always see this question again n again ah?? getting irritating sia..

just asking where cheapest only wanna gather more information no harm right ?

07 - 08 kawa 150

08 - 09 sparks 135

09 - ?? cbr 400

to me i feel not worth buying gpr cos not much difference in performance? more like paying for the sound and look, not performance. but its your money so oh well. :angel:

i me myself using gpr pipe, this pipe active at mid range meaning that if u drag the combustion will be lesser therefore easy to drag and the power kicks it.

buy and install it and u will feel the different and not just trying out your friends bike for a round or so.

sori.. didnt mean to offend any1.. maybe there might be promotions if a shop orders in bulk then they can sell it at lower price.. alot of shop selling at 500(exclusive of inspection) now.. hkl.. wy.. b+..

the doctor is right.. more to midrange power.. infact initial acceleration suffers actually if u just fix the pipe only.. read sumwhere abt this... caused by the larger header of pipe.. loss of or insufficient backpressure at low rpm, to push the bike... but at higher rpm better.. cos ur engine kan exhale better.. wish i can find dat article..

who gets summoned for not signalling? i did..

dumb luck? maybe...

nak nene mandi air bunga...

of course not much performance..dun expect too much by just changing pipe only

change cdi,bigger sprocket, carb and u will feel the diff

used it b4 wif my stock engine

better acceleration and smoother engine braking

sori.. didnt mean to offend any1.. maybe there might be promotions if a shop orders in bulk then they can sell it at lower price.. alot of shop selling at 500(exclusive of inspection) now.. hkl.. wy.. b+..

the doctor is right.. more to midrange power.. infact initial acceleration suffers actually if u just fix the pipe only.. read sumwhere abt this... caused by the larger header of pipe.. loss of or insufficient backpressure at low rpm, to push the bike... but at higher rpm better.. cos ur engine kan exhale better.. wish i can find dat article..

Acceleration suffers? I thought it should help Acceleration?

Acceleration suffers? I thought it should help Acceleration?

midrange rpm better.. u will feel the rush maybe after open 1/3 throttle..

actually change to free flowing pipe usually improves more of top end abit.. cos the exhaust gasses can flow more easily through bigger headers @ higher rpm..

who gets summoned for not signalling? i did..

dumb luck? maybe...

nak nene mandi air bunga...