SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!

MPeX

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milan

• TyrÃl

• lo-on

• MC28

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Xniner@February 21, 2007 08:55 pm

hmmm, then did u ever tell anyone tat u had a K3? :confused:

Are u sure guys he is the same Martin u guys talking about who have the K3?

Martin : U Dont stay Seng Kang Area right?

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/comet_sky/untitled4.jpg

They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself...

Winners don't do different things.They do things differently...

Originally posted by Martin.kwa@February 21, 2007 08:53 pm

Haiz ...I reali damn upset liao ....cos hav to wait for 2nd shipment cos black color....

dun worry la bro.....dun b sad....juz jokes to kill time nia....within 20mins,total pages trigger by 3 with topic on u....the black is nice so is worth to wait....too bad i no $$ if not i buy also.....dun bother abt the ppl here.....we r poor....no $$ so when heard u gt a full mod k3,a RVF n a up comming 07R1....our eyes sore la....pardon us for our jealousy

Originally posted by Martin.kwa@February 21, 2007 08:53 pm

i dun hav

isit becos u think we are too slow for u? then u go ride with the self claimed fastest Gixxer rider, faster than the sound, he is still seeking suitable competitor. think ur full mod K3 can be up there with him. hehe

Originally posted by 7george8@February 21, 2007 08:58 pm

dun worry la bro.....dun b sad....juz jokes to kill time nia....within 20mins,total pages trigger by 3 with topic on u....the black is nice so is worth to wait....too bad i no $$ if not i buy also.....dun bother abt the ppl here.....we r poor....no $$ so when heard u gt a full mod k3,a RVF n a up comming 07R1....our eyes sore la....pardon us for our jealousy

hey bro u nearly forget, rumours says he still have a race Evo in his stable

Originally posted by Xniner@February 21, 2007 08:59 pm

who is dennis?

U no childhood meh??? The cartoon boy, very naughty one.. :sweat:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/comet_sky/untitled4.jpg

They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself...

Winners don't do different things.They do things differently...

Originally posted by Xniner@February 21, 2007 08:55 pm

hmmm, then did u ever tell anyone tat u had a K3? :confused:

is usual la.....i also smoke the US guys tat my 00R1 pump out 262BHP with various top mods....say say nia dun take it to heart.....especially those with small hearts :sweat:

Originally posted by milan@February 21, 2007 08:59 pm

isit becos u think we are too slow for u? then u go ride with the self claimed fastest Gixxer rider, faster than the sound, he is still seeking suitable competitor. think ur full mod K3 can be up there with him. hehe

wah....full mod K3 n partial mod K5.....ask PM WW in for a chat leh lolx....or ask him if he noe any1 with a FULL mod K3 in SG...