SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!

MPeX

Originally posted by alj@February 21, 2007 09:15 pm

we went out before one lah u moukhead :nono:

:sweat: dint know u guys progress so fast then i expected... pai sayz pai sayz.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/comet_sky/untitled4.jpg

They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself...

Winners don't do different things.They do things differently...

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milan

• TyrÃl

• lo-on

• MC28

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by bsk_R103@February 21, 2007 09:14 pm

looks like another victim of that bikeshop again..

yalor....think they the shop act like PI for cars..take $$ liao then drag n drag.....

hey MARTIN....better go pester them so tat they will giv ur booking 1st....then if they offer other colour than black,ask for discount....call them daily or hourly bro

Originally posted by 7george8@February 21, 2007 09:17 pm

oh oh....u broke the rules....we not suan him la bro....juz treating him lemonade....is kinda respect coz every1 focus on him...

u guys very bad leh ... people waiting for his 07 cause the colour scheme is not what he wanted .... then u all start to say what he got k3 lah evo8 lah aeroplane lah ..... This call respect meh ...

Don't worry martin .... u still have me as a friend. Next time u got your 07 R1 liao just give me a call .... don't come out with them. They very bad guys, bad riders and bad influence ... ok :smile:

What say u :angel:

Originally posted by Martin.kwa@February 21, 2007 09:17 pm

tat not ar...

u seem like a busy man leh... always cannot make it for our outings

maybe one day, we organise 1 outing to sengkang n see ur 07??

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x23/Tyrael7/Bike/sig.jpg

Originally posted by milan@February 21, 2007 09:19 pm

u can join in too, then its a 4some

Mai, i not my cup of tea.. i prefer milk tea or rather tea milk... :thumb:

They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself...

Originally posted by Xniner@February 21, 2007 09:20 pm

and his race ready k3, and his faster than ferrari evo, lastly not forgetting his claimed the phatom jialat jialat RVF

Originally posted by @February 21, 2007 09:18 pm

U better get alj approval... u know a animal in mating mating mode easily turn fighting mode if u wannan snatcj his partner.. then the 3 of u can enjoy.. :thumb:

u see ... bad influence no 1 ... always accusing people of this and that when he actually is the one harbouring evil and unhealthy desire :nono:

Originally posted by alj@February 21, 2007 09:20 pm

u guys very bad leh ... people waiting for his 07 cause the colour scheme is not what he wanted .... then u all start to say what he got k3 lah evo8 lah aeroplane lah ..... This call respect meh ...

Don't worry martin .... u still have me as a friend. Next time u got your 07 R1 liao just give me a call .... don't come out with them. They very bad guys, bad riders and bad influence ... ok :smile:

Hmm.....u also join in for the conversation tat nite leh lolx....jokng nia mah....sori Mr Good Guy keke....aiya martin noe we joke joke nia la.....nothing to do mah

Originally posted by milan@February 21, 2007 09:18 pm

hmm so u r the one.. the gay master. i always look up to u since i was a kid. u r my inspiration

bad influence no 2 .... always trying to act young, cute and adorable .... the "wang xin yi" in disguise :nono:

1 of the eldest in the group, but always trying to escape from reality .... :cheeky:

Originally posted by alj@February 21, 2007 09:20 pm

ya lah, u very good guy, see Martin rich then hover around him like a housefly, give others a chance lah

martin, make sure whoever is delivering the bike to u got give u some parts leh.. fattsum got a headlite protector and sliders for free..i got nothing from them leh..so BEWARE!! ;)

Respect others for you shall receive it

Share your experience for you shall never be the best

Give and Take for that's what's life about

Ride safely for one only has a life each

Originally posted by Xniner@February 21, 2007 09:20 pm

kaoz....ppl bz also cannt meh....bt hor...mayb he mistaken our points n ridding mood la...if i were to ride a RVF,i also wont join R1 for outting.....bt again martin.....ur bike gt better value than our 00-01 R1....most of us ride 00-01 r1 in the group including me....so dun pai seh to join us....i sicenerly invite u...me/millan also stay sengkang...we can meet then go meet the others :cheer:

Originally posted by Martin.kwa@February 21, 2007 09:22 pm

i still Riding MY RVf...

Yoz.. we here like all R1 riders but not actually also..we are just friends.. We always have diff bikes come with us, in the name of PASSION FOR BIKES.

For ya info, there are 2B bikes with us oso..

Fatssum oso rode his ST when he 1st met up with us..

So No worries abt ya RVF, Do join us if ya really sincere, coz i heard u aeroplane us a few time liao..

Prove the guys wrong.. we are all frenly, nonsense bunch of pple, no hard feeling abt wat they say k.. cheers

Originally posted by bsk_R103@February 21, 2007 09:27 pm

martin, make sure whoever is delivering the bike to u got give u some parts leh.. fattsum got a headlite protector and sliders for free..i got nothing from them leh..so BEWARE!! ;)

Martin dun need freebies, he is rich enough, hor?

Originally posted by alj@February 21, 2007 09:23 pm

u see ... bad influence no 1 ... always accusing people of this and that when he actually is the one harbouring evil and unhealthy desire :nono:

hahah... :lol: :lol: :lol: