SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Daelim S3 fuel injection DOHC 125cc scooter

sym7

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They really take in?...i dont mind so long as i dont have to pay downpayment for the new S3....

Boys will be boys...

Traded in my Gilera Runner for the S3. Missed the pickup of that bike. But the current bike is more comfortable for me and my pillion and i get slightly more storage space. Not too bad after all. =)

Traded in my Gilera Runner for the S3. Missed the pickup of that bike. But the current bike is more comfortable for me and my pillion and i get slightly more storage space. Not too bad after all. =)

Hows the trade in value?...do they take high?...

Boys will be boysâ„¢

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

Not sure for your case but i did compared with another shop and was given higher offer for trade in at cka.

Already talk to CKA my bike still got a lot more to clear in the installment part...seems i have to sell of my existing ride before i grab that S3....

Boys will be boysâ„¢

Hiii guys!!

Been a while since my last post.. busy doing auditing during this period.. Finally can breathe..

Anyhow, did anyone go to the scape park bikeshow?

I have so far hit 4000km.. no major problem yet. Just the front LED kinda short wire, will get warrant exchange on my next servicing. Im thinking of installing LED strips too, for CNY haha.. :)

hi guys, just wanna share some info abt EO. Just clock 2k mil n i did a change of engine oil, notice it was actually quite dirty already as stated by e manual to change at 3k. Must really take care of e engine cos our bike dun hv a engine oil filter, try to change frequently if possible. I intend to change around 2-2.5k using semi syn oil instead of e usual 3k. Wat kind of oil cka use when u guys go change? n how much they charge?

Bro,actually if I'm not wrong this is ur first engine oil change right? If so, u need to change within 800 to 1000 click. After which the 2nd tym at about 1.6-2k click. N the subsequent tym at abt 2.5-3k click. Afterthat maintain every oil change at 2.5k click or so.

Hope it helps

味ä¸éŽäº”,五味之變,ä¸å¯å‹å˜—也。

Bro,actually if I'm not wrong this is ur first engine oil change right? If so, u need to change within 800 to 1000 click. After which the 2nd tym at about 1.6-2k click. N the subsequent tym at abt 2.5-3k click. Afterthat maintain every oil change at 2.5k click or so.

Hope it helps

no la, did a change at 500km, this is second change liao. Actually e first change still good for another 300km as it was quite clean as not much residue le but play safe la. It will b better if bike hv a oil filter then dun need to change very frequently. Happy CNY all n ride safely during festive period, Cheers.

hi guys, just wanna share some info abt EO. Just clock 2k mil n i did a change of engine oil, notice it was actually quite dirty already as stated by e manual to change at 3k. Must really take care of e engine cos our bike dun hv a engine oil filter, try to change frequently if possible. I intend to change around 2-2.5k using semi syn oil instead of e usual 3k. Wat kind of oil cka use when u guys go change? n how much they charge?

did my first oil change at CKA. Paid 50 for two bottles of castrol fully syn. Dun really like the pricing and type of oil they provide.

Ive had a very bad experience with this bike. Collected the bike late last month and to date, its been giving me problem. Now the bike is at JE as the repair takes more than a day. Im puzzled, its a brand new bike.....and it had to stay in the shop while i have to make my way home in a cab. I wonder if CKA could compensate me for the loss of use.

Ive had a very bad experience with this bike. Collected the bike late last month and to date, its been giving me problem. Now the bike is at JE as the repair takes more than a day. Im puzzled, its a brand new bike.....and it had to stay in the shop while i have to make my way home in a cab. I wonder if CKA could compensate me for the loss of use.

Actually what happen to your bike bro...broke down just like tat?....woah!....tats really problematic...now im thonking of whether tis S3 or SYM 200?...

Boys will be boysâ„¢