[Group] Yamaha FZ16

pikapika

• Replies 5.5k

@Drift, dun say like dat la... im no expertise. i noe peanuts onli my fren.

@mezan, e price qouted is quite reasonable, but i agree dat e shipping is rather steep.

If u gonna get back to 'em asked if a small MO will bring e shipping price lower. E whole bloody set ardy makes me wanna drool.... i tink i nit to go toilet liao.. hehe. By e way someone over India had made 2 front discs brakes instead of 1. Whoaa.... dis guys r some thing my fren. It's e FZs version i tink but claimin to 250cc.

no prob bro..i noe which shop..the ramp very high 1 rite..den got skinny amoy..if not..den its e chinese guy wif armani hair..quite round face..

of coz i recommend hepco la..hahaha..coz its e louis vuitton of boxes..hahaha..since u gona put it helmet..givi v35 or k33 will look nice coz dey r shaped nicely. i got a fren he bought those luggage kinda material softcase type from chiaplee..its coocase brand i tink..wif rack about 400+..side rack nt universal..top rack can be universal coz got baseplate. i duno how e v35 n k33 fix on the bike..but SK will noe if u tell dem wad box u wana put..afterall, urs wont be e 1st bike dey fixed a sidebox on :D

Haha bro, so if i just go down to SK and ask them, they dont need mi to bring the box they also know which type to do? I research online and they mention v35/k33 requires plx type of bracket. Hmm, v35 or k33 both look nice. I heard that one cant put full face helm rite? but normal half face should be able to? haha. One bracket will cost how much? 300$? I see online, v35 case is like 500+ sia. somemore USD. :(

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Previous Bike : Daelim Roadwin Naked Version, Yamaha FZ16, Yamaha FZ1S

Current Bike : Yamaha Super Tenere '16

overall, red color needs to be slightly more thicker but quite close, e finish is sparse n uneven. e price ardy includes installation. i dun tink e price will be much cheaper if d.i.y. needs some screws n bracket i assume. mechs in JB r generally ok wen dey do their stuffs.

BE CAUTIOUS! if u agree to let 'em start on ur job, dun let 'em run away to attend to other bikes. It's quite e norm for dis cari makan style cos dey dun want to lose customer, time is money. norm style wud be like to open somethin frm ur bike den give excuse to start on other approachin bike owners. u'll stand to lose 1~2hrs less if dey do so. we can c dis methods frm mechs workin here frm der ardy.

I'm jus to long winded la hor?

dat tyme ben say ahboy sellin 500+ at LAB rite? im goin down ah boy aft work tomorrow..wana join? since we tai seng..hehehe..msg me k..i finish work at 6..sumtimes go back 5.30

Haha bro, so if i just go down to SK and ask them, they dont need mi to bring the box they also know which type to do? I research online and they mention v35/k33 requires plx type of bracket. Hmm, v35 or k33 both look nice. I heard that one cant put full face helm rite? but normal half face should be able to? haha. One bracket will cost how much? 300$? I see online, v35 case is like 500+ sia. somemore USD. :(
http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/16/2366334/art_stoner-200x0.jpg

dat tyme ben say ahboy sellin 500+ at LAB rite? im goin down ah boy aft work tomorrow..wana join? since we tai seng..hehehe..msg me k..i finish work at 6..sumtimes go back 5.30

Yea, im going ahboy too but it is in the afternoon cos i wanna buy mirror and checkout on full face helmet... of cos see what other accessories they have for FZ.

Class 2B: 2009

Class 2A: ??

Class 3: 2011

Vespa LX 150 (2009-2011)

Yamaha FZ 16 (2011-2013)

Aprilia Rs4 125 (2014-2015)

SuperMotard (Searching)

@RideHard, I just came back from AGL, when to the exact shop. The guy say, the bellypan is for FZ150i, but could fit FZ16. Byson/FZ16 accessories coming in next month. Ask regarding if they are bringing stuff like the under tail light, he say he will check with his supplier at Indonesia.

Regards to the shipping from Indonesia, the more the cheaper it is of course.

Hi all bros!

The offical 2011 Top box rack's link: http://www.facebook.com/login/setashome.php?ref=home#!/photo.php?fbid=1427389863641&set=a.1427366343053.53085.1799652093&theater . Price is less then $80 w/o shipping. mjbs64 bro might be able to order for us :) But he need 3 pax for minimum ordering haha... :) See if u guys wan it or not, please kindly drop him a pm. :)

hmm. can fit what brand of box on this rack?

==

Class 3: 22-Nov-2006, Class 2B: 12-Nov-2008, Class 2A: 12-Jan-2010, Class 2: Enrolled

==

2004 Yamaha YBR125 - Dec2008~Jan2011

2011 Yamaha FZ16 - Jan2011~Present

==

oh yeah, abt e bellypans. Except e matt black, e red n blue finish is not dat nice. personal opinion onli.

@YenYu, so wan a piece ardy?

Haha bro, i need to see the design before i decide. Is that the 2 piece u have shown? The matt black and red one on post #1451?

?

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

overall, red color needs to be slightly more thicker but quite close, e finish is sparse n uneven. e price ardy includes installation. i dun tink e price will be much cheaper if d.i.y. needs some screws n bracket i assume. mechs in JB r generally ok wen dey do their stuffs.

BE CAUTIOUS! if u agree to let 'em start on ur job, dun let 'em run away to attend to other bikes. It's quite e norm for dis cari makan style cos dey dun want to lose customer, time is money. norm style wud be like to open somethin frm ur bike den give excuse to start on other approachin bike owners. u'll stand to lose 1~2hrs less if dey do so. we can c dis methods frm mechs workin here frm der ardy.

I'm jus to long winded la hor?

Not long winded man bro. It a good piece of advice to our fz16 bros. :thumb:

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Today not able to make it man... see how, i'll msg later. :cheers:

But 500 from ah boy like, means chaip lee/mah selling even more exp. Ah boy ithe box is made from where? I dont wanna get con then took the fake one lol... But needa make my bracket out 1st. I might be going to SK on 25 april after my servicing.

Edited by YenYu

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Yea, im going ahboy too but it is in the afternoon cos i wanna buy mirror and checkout on full face helmet... of cos see what other accessories they have for FZ.

Bro, wat mirror u buying? Those rectangular one or koso type one? If u wan koso type one, i might be able to sell u mine for cheap :thumb: Haha...

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

hmm. can fit what brand of box on this rack?

Umm, not veri sure bro... It should be base on the baseplate that will affect ur box ba... But i believe most of the box like kappa or givi is able to use on that :).

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

today's the last day to order e shift sock. if not sure about the product, juz put ur name in the list 1st. my pmo has already been approved, so wun wana spam here anymore alrdy. each sock $20, thanks! 5 slots left btw

1)

yellow_shift_sock.jpg

Image3.jpg

silver_shift_sock.jpg

green_shift_sock.jpg

black_inst.jpg

silver_inst.jpg

today's the last day to order e shift sock. if not sure about the product, juz put ur name in the list 1st. my pmo has already been approved, so wun wana spam here anymore alrdy. each sock $20, thanks! 5 slots left btw

1)

Hahah! gogogo!! go fill up the space :)!!

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

ltr when i receive the sample..u try on ur bike n see whether can fit well..if ok den can pay up b4 i order 1 shot. goin to do more MO soon..not juz this alone :D

@Fredd, Bro so i needa pay up by when? :D I realise i have yet to pay up. :D

ltr when i receive the sample..u try on ur bike n see whether can fit well..if ok den can pay up b4 i order 1 shot. goin to do more MO soon..not juz this alone :D

Wah! Earn big money liao liddat bro... haha... u can let mi try on lunch time ^_^! Ur comapny just beside mi only... haha...

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12