SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

PSP

Luciferwayne

Time to go game shopping! :cheeky:

Anywhere has the game already?

i got the japanese version.

i think i will be getting the english version soon.

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the japanese version.

i think i will be getting the english version soon.

English Official Launch is 26 March. But I know some places can get it, because people have got it, but the question is, where is that 'some places'? :cheeky:

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

2007 - Daelim Daystar 125

2008/2009 - Piaggio X9 500

2017 - Triumph Speed Triple 1050

completed God Of War.

spent 6hrs

hey g.o.w was really gd.... i spent an additional hour.... 7 hrs.. n m bored again.... any other interesting games 2 play....

"What is legal, but not logical, logical, but not legal, and neither logical, nor legal?" Think Abt It...

English Official Launch is 26 March. But I know some places can get it, because people have got it, but the question is, where is that 'some places'? :cheeky:

if you dunno.

pm me

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

hey g.o.w was really gd.... i spent an additional hour.... 7 hrs.. n m bored again.... any other interesting games 2 play....

maybe u might wanna try crisis core?

i wait until i completed my games 1st den i dl.

otherwise dl liao also no space put inside psp

the crisis core is good, graphic and music is nice.

battle music is great, not like previous FF.

however, the level up is base on jackpot thingy, not so easy level up... good features are the 'siam' function during battle, but the battling time is 'live' one, the time still moving when you cast spell, so sometimes the monster attack when casting cure spell, will die before the spell successfully cast....

i got the summon materia, but cannot equip and use leh, anyone know how to use it?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/226806566.png

Biking, Bonking & Boozing...

The three great pleasures of life.

however, the level up is base on jackpot thingy, not so easy level up... good features are the 'siam' function during battle, but the battling time is 'live' one, the time still moving when you cast spell, so sometimes the monster attack when casting cure spell, will die before the spell successfully cast....

i got the summon materia, but cannot equip and use leh, anyone know how to use it?

that time i play jap version de.

play until quite far.

but have not dled the english version yet.

even dl also no time to play

hi guys .. abit off topic here .. but den is ther anyone who noes wher i can find the transparent housing of psp slim ??? coz wat i can find is the red colour n etc 1 .. thnx if anyone can provide mi wif the info .. =)

Try this site out. They have a physical shop as well.

http://www.playurconsoles.com/shoppingcart/

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

2007 - Daelim Daystar 125

2008/2009 - Piaggio X9 500

2017 - Triumph Speed Triple 1050

Eh the summon materia will activate during the jackpot thingy, if u got 3 ifrit face, then it will summon the ifrit.

the game is indeed nice, but the battle, abit headache. :cheeky:

Dont know how they calculate the leveling up also, as long triple 7 level up. o_O

Eh the summon materia will activate during the jackpot thingy, if u got 3 ifrit face, then it will summon the ifrit.

the game is indeed nice, but the battle, abit headache. :cheeky:

Dont know how they calculate the leveling up also, as long triple 7 level up. o_O

wah, quite difficult to summon the ifrit then.

you finish it already?

what other good games to play besdie G.O.W and F.F.?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/226806566.png

Biking, Bonking & Boozing...

The three great pleasures of life.

wah, quite difficult to summon the ifrit then.

you finish it already?

what other good games to play besdie G.O.W and F.F.?

Havent finish yet, already at the last chapter, but trying to finish the missions to obtain the other DMW. Left with tonberry, the cactus thingy and one more unknown one.

Hmm...tried monster hunter 2nd?

One of the most played game in psp

Havent finish yet, already at the last chapter, but trying to finish the missions to obtain the other DMW. Left with tonberry, the cactus thingy and one more unknown one.

Hmm...tried monster hunter 2nd?

One of the most played game in psp

got how many chapter total?

i wanna buy psp sia..no cash for now tho..ahx..i saw one at cck area with whole package close to S$ 400..so far heard tats the cheapest ard..any other places & prices?

enjoy ur gaming guys..=)

where is the place?

is it Sunshine place?

bukit panjang?

is it Gamemaster?

i think you better do ur homework more.

some of game shops like to chop you like carrot

Total 11 Chapter in all. :thumb:

oh.

haven't tried it out

last time play jap version.

play halfway stuck liao

bukit panjang?

is it Gamemaster?

i think you better do ur homework more.

some of game shops like to chop you like carrot

not at bp bro, cck..

i dun wanna do homework la..very lazy do homework..no teacher to scold me now..hahax..yea i get wat u mean..dun worry hor i'll source ard more when i gonna buy the psp..now concentrate bike first :angel:

Eh, i gt lobang, 355 Psp slim with all its stuffs etc charger, with 4gb, screen protector.

Online though. But the guy deliver to ur place.

hmm..slim..355 for 4gb doesnt sound so bad..wads d diff btw slim n d usual psp anyways?