SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

PSP

Luciferwayne

I think u should go to a room at the other side of the mansion n get a set of clothes for cloud . Then the story can continue .

which mansion?

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was done with it.

now need to find the 7 balls.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

upz for psp owner

Just go to the PSP section, click on the game title that you want, then download. The download button is the word "DESCARGAR TORRENT" highlighted in Yellow. Then just save the file, and download using whatever torrent programme that you're using like uTorrent, BitTorrent, BitComet...

you played Valhala Knights before right?

LCD crack no warranty.

If spoiled without physical damage then can claim...

I had clear the FF7 CC, frankly speaking, it is a so so game only. not for hardcore RPG fans. I'm playing the old school FF2 now. the best FF series is FF4, but not in PSP...

god of war is good, very refreshing battling system, the movement is good too, but my psp load damn slow... :(

anyway, i'm getting the psp slim, any good shop to recommend?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/226806566.png

Biking, Bonking & Boozing...

The three great pleasures of life.

another game i'm playing now is pursuit force.

suprisingly a good game to play with.

shooting, driving, boating all in one.

graphic is good as well.

highly recommended.

another game i'm playing now is pursuit force.

suprisingly a good game to play with.

shooting, driving, boating all in one.

graphic is good as well.

highly recommended.

i played the game before.

Pursuit Force extreme justice.

but stuck at 1 mission.

den no mood to continue

anyone got nice games to intro?

ohh..

so anyone know where can get cheap lcd screen for slim???? sian sia like that oso crack

You can use this guy. I've used him before, he does a good job.

http://playurconsoles.com/shoppingcart/index.php?cPath=80_91

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

2007 - Daelim Daystar 125

2008/2009 - Piaggio X9 500

2017 - Triumph Speed Triple 1050

you played Valhala Knights before right?

Vahalla knights is a nice game.

Easy game to complete. Trick is to the right amount of party members right from the start n sticking to tt team .

Enjoy :thumb:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/jytheorem/SV%20-%20Skinzo/SV_jy.gif http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/jytheorem/jy_sv.jpg

Wonder y my ST11 dun look as good as my SV...

Vahalla knights is a nice game.

Easy game to complete. Trick is to the right amount of party members right from the start n sticking to tt team .

Enjoy :thumb:

i tried before, but i can't get enough $$ to hire partner, what should i do?

the monster kill in the dungeon has very little money only...

wat it means by with 1 dead pixels & no dead pixels? which more worth changing???? is the $80 with a dead pixels gonna spoil easily?

Dead pixels means when you play, theres 1 spec (dust size) of colour pigmentation problem, so its like a spot that won't show the actual background of the game or video or something. Doesn't make much difference actually.

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

2007 - Daelim Daystar 125

2008/2009 - Piaggio X9 500

2017 - Triumph Speed Triple 1050

i tried before, but i can't get enough $$ to hire partner, what should i do?

the monster kill in the dungeon has very little money only...

Follow the story, try to engage in more battles rather than 'siam-ing' mobs.

If u dun have enuf $$ means u just gotten the green light to start hiring?

tahan solo a little while more.. fyi, hiring at a higher lvl oso mean better members cos of availability to hire members with better stats

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/jytheorem/SV%20-%20Skinzo/SV_jy.gif http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/jytheorem/jy_sv.jpg

Wonder y my ST11 dun look as good as my SV...

Iron Man anyone?

i haven't tried it.

no time for PSP