SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX

Guest R1szuan

ok bro if there is any meet up or diy will let u noe hahaha

take care.... :angel:

the mit up session was a great 1... Sori Bcoz i hardly log in coz my pc down! Hope 2 c u guys again soon Birdies... Any DIY session plz give me a msg or call me!!

expired Birdy saying HI.... hehehehehhe

ride safe stay alive!!!

Hi anodise57, thanks for dropping by. Expired birdie means your a bird rider or an ex bird rider? What ever it is, we are looking for your experience to share about your bird.

Drop in more often and welcome to the NUTZ ( rumah setan) house..

haiz you ppl all can run but me, still L plate how to run fast.. Limit2 i will jus follow behind siput become safety marshal..

Wally, i already smelt your smoke from behind.. You guys left me really far behind. Jus imagine, they reach gelang patah, park their bikes, switch off engine, dismount their birds and here comes sujak touchdown...

Im the angel.. Motor Masjid.. haha..

Wally, here is an update for you.. hehe.. helping out whenever i can with the forum here.. wat happen to the frequency survey post.. last port was by whitesugar.. hmm.. nvm.. tis fri wanna make small meet-up. jus drink coffee den fly home la.. or those wanna top up petrol at jb.. or meet up and wash bike under penyu's blk.. or help me polish my rimms..

To those who wants the pics, please drop me ur email add.. but bear in mind the quality is nt clear.. no flash.. dats the least i hv... nxt time i bring down webcam.. haha...

1 Black(94591781) BLACK

2 BlaCkjenGGo(93891784)BlaCk

3 BlackBandit Woodlands Red

4 Cougar (91822038) Bukit Batok - Blackie

5 Greysnail(90260921)SilverBird.......

6 Hokage(91079439) Blaque

7 Kwan (96660012) Red Hill

8 Mahmud aka Penyu Bedok(Black)

9 Sujak (94521364) Tampines - Black

10 riggs69 (96684695) Silver

11 Tangolima(91818123)

12 tohtwbedok-Blue

13 Wallaby Punggol (Silver)

14 whitesugar46 Tampines Black + Gold

15 white knight(97666423) BLACK

16 Hondacbr2001 (97671542) silver01 to black06

17 nanonova Pasir Ris (silver)

18 jokeroski Toa Payoh (Black)

19 Rudy2590 Woodlands (unknown) -- better watch for this color..

guys.. i'm new around..my contact 93394602(Rudi).. see i believes u guys got a lot of upcoming trip.. give me a beep to my cell ph instead coz i seldom log in.. thanx..

Hi rudi, valakam.... to the nutz house.

Will update u on our next outing, usually its on Fri cos Sat & Sun is left for fly matters lah..

To all birdies, the next outing will be end of tis mth (less the regulars), for yr heads up! :angel:

Nothing ever goes wrong. Whatever happen, happens for a reason. :angel:

haiz you ppl all can run but me, still L plate how to run fast.. Limit2 i will jus follow behind siput become safety marshal..

Wally, i already smelt your smoke from behind.. You guys left me really far behind. Jus imagine, they reach gelang patah, park their bikes, switch off engine, dismount their birds and here comes sujak touchdown...

Im the angel.. Motor Masjid.. haha..

ya! ya!, dats bcos u went slower than the speed limit....hahaha

But wat happen when coming back arh.... the "angel from hell" whrooommm.. until meter cannot read! upz to the black birdie lah... :thumb:

Wally, here is an update for you.. hehe.. helping out whenever i can with the forum here.. wat happen to the frequency survey post.. last port was by whitesugar.. hmm.. nvm.. tis fri wanna make small meet-up. jus drink coffee den fly home la.. or those wanna top up petrol at jb.. or meet up and wash bike under penyu's blk.. or help me polish my rimms..

To those who wants the pics, please drop me ur email add.. but bear in mind the quality is nt clear.. no flash.. dats the least i hv... nxt time i bring down webcam.. haha...

1 Black(94591781) BLACK

11 Tangolima(91818123)

12 tohtwbedok-Blue

19 Rudi2590 Woodlands (Blue) QUOTE]

Updated! :thumb:

Guest tangolima

1 Black(94591781) BLACK

11 Rudi2590 Woodlands (Blue)

12 tohtwbedok-Blue

Updated as of 10/3/08

wat happen to tangolima's name? Replaced by rudi.. Once a bird rider, will always be a bird rider...

We all fly as a flock and never leave anyone behind. So when one gassed up, all tends to follow.. haha... tangolima... itchy already ah.. wanna get his bird back.

wat happen to tangolima's name? Replaced by rudi.. Once a bird rider, will always be a bird rider...

We all fly as a flock and never leave anyone behind. So when one gassed up, all tends to follow.. haha... tangolima... itchy already ah.. wanna get his bird back.

Tango, y arh... mau cerai with the BB ke?

Sujak, I thk u r right, seems like Tango very rindu with his ex bird, during our last outing while stopping at the traff light, he was staring at my bird man... worried lah...! heeehhee

wahhhhhh........heard sujak n wallaby run very fast lor at the 2nd link.....

now u tell me who is the satan....

aniway welcome to our new BB rider RUDI hope to hear frm u more......

i guess left me n snail lah aniway frm our name u can nknoe we r slow lor penyu as in turtle an snail........hahahaha aniway for the kukup trip i wil be in bangkok with my wife so cant join lor n if i can join also my bdea will be on the 7th lor hahaha

aniway its been a long time since i run at 2nd linksssss

so was tinking wanna organise a carbon sesion for tis friday anyone up with the run

it will be a short run onli at machap........or if wanna go futher also can still upz for suggestion......

hahaha

Guest tangolima

No lah.. mana ada cerai BB... just to keep the info correct.. Wait ppl see salah how come got one odd bird in the list...

Tengok your bird ah wallaby? i see coz i recalled how i was like you in 2004....hahahahaha nothing bad but just recall my time aje..

but if got a touch and go trip..do inform me yeah!

ok bro if theres a trip or outing will inform in the forum for all to suggest.....

cheers :angel:

No lah.. mana ada cerai BB... just to keep the info correct.. Wait ppl see salah how come got one odd bird in the list...

Tengok your bird ah wallaby? i see coz i recalled how i was like you in 2004....hahahahaha nothing bad but just recall my time aje..

kukop?? I dun think i can join.. anyway for this fri trip abt gg machap, i can ask my other frens to join.. Boy and Co.. haha.. but i need to be back before 6am.. gt to report to camp by 8 am.. haiz..

going or not?? hahaha

eh rudi changed his number fyi...

Black(94591781) BLACK

11 Rudi2590 Woodlands (Blue)

12 tohtwbedok-Blue

Updated as of 11/3/08 by Sujak aka ReDrum

Yea Tango, I noe wat u mean, dun worry. I'll take gd care of it. :p

wahhhhhh........heard sujak n wallaby run very fast lor at the 2nd link.....

now u tell me who is the satan....

aniway welcome to our new BB rider RUDI hope to hear frm u more......

i guess left me n snail lah aniway frm our name u can nknoe we r slow lor penyu as in turtle an snail........hahahaha aniway for the kukup trip i wil be in bangkok with my wife so cant join lor n if i can join also my bdea will be on the 7th lor hahaha

aniway its been a long time since i run at 2nd linksssss

so was tinking wanna organise a carbon sesion for tis friday anyone up with the run

it will be a short run onli at machap........or if wanna go futher also can still upz for suggestion......

hahaha

penyu, mau pergi machap, how far is dat?

kangroo,machap is approx 80km frm the 2nd link if u wanna go further we can go ayer keroh which is 140km i tink..... its near the border of melaka...

hahaha machap is like 30 mins ride only.....if u go at a constant speed ah hehehe

hehehe can test lah how fast ur machine can go.......

i look frm behind only hehehe :angel:

penyu, mau pergi machap, how far is dat?

Date : 14th March 2008 Friday

Time : 2000hrs

Gear : Riding gears such as jacket,long pants,riding boots or shoes......Passport,cashcard,malaysia toll of RM1.60x2,drinking money n for petrol........

Info : Hi All,having a decorbonizing session to machap and have a coffee session at the RnR area........

if it rains the session will be cancelled....for safety reasons........:angel:

1. Mahmud aka Penyu
  2. null
  3. null
  4. null
  5. null
  6. null
  7. null
  8. null
  9. null
  10. null

hey guys, i can't make it for this one. Got a short trip to tioman. For diving :) next week got another one? lol.

Safe Riding For Life!

---------------------------------------------------

237Km/hr - 04/10/2008

270Km/hr - 12/10/2008

---------------------------------------------------

Honda SP150 - FR**58Y

Honda Super4 Spec II - FV**96C

Honda Blackbird - FU**99P