SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX

Guest R1szuan

bro i tink the price could be cheaper if u get it frm eversuceess or from chong aik

rectifier n batt u can change urself but the coil have to be open on the engine side n the gasket have to be change also

haha

check ur rectifier first

if the voltage is stabilized n charging

as for u batt if its dry cell then u cant do much

if its wet u top up first then clean all the batt deposits it should help abit

aniway if besok weather is not good then we just chill at JK or simpang je lah ok just wait for wally nyer msg je k

:angel:

price by TSP

coil - $260

rectifier -$180

battery - Havent checked yet.. wakaka...

ok wally will call u today n check the status if not we just slack at simpang or JK lor......hahaha

cheers :angel:

we'll see how's the weather like tmr, if rain stopped in the afternoon. I'll sms the rest. If not then we prob find a place to slack....:thumb:

Guest tangolima

why not u try to have kopi at this short street..the motoworld showroom beside sim lim square..

formerly it was a Shell station but now has been renovated to a Kopitiam..there is a indian, thai and indonesian fare there.. PLUS there is a parking infront of the kopitaim ample space to view your bike when you makan...

Chope the place before other group make that place thiers man!!!

looks like the weather is gr8.....its been a longtime my bird haven't test its afterburner....tot of waking the whole of JB with our 'sonic boom' ...:)

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

Attention all Birdies!!!

This is control tower! You're clear for take off, according to weather man is gg to be cloudy for tonite.

Meeting place tonite at JK "airport" (2200hrs), therafter, we'll proceed to machap via the 2nd link to have our night snack.

Plans subject to change depending on the grp size. :angel:

Nothing ever goes wrong. Whatever happen, happens for a reason. :angel:

Attention all Birdies!!!

This is control tower! You're clear for take off, according to weather man is gg to be cloudy for tonite.

Meeting place tonite at JK "airport" (2200hrs), therafter, we'll proceed to machap via the 2nd link to have our night snack.

Plans subject to change depending on the grp size. :angel:

Golf Sierra to Control tower.

Roger that.

Awaiting for Co pilot to report for duty.:thumb:

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

MR riders will also be there at the same time...consperm pack like sardin

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

Hie guys...... just came back from machap had a great run there.....hahaha anyway those who were present was Wallaby,Sujak,Tangolima,Alvin,Jes(gixxie 600)and last but not least was me penyu.........hope that more could turn out but due to circumstances some cant make it.....anyway there r more outing not to worry........hahaha wahhhhhhhh the Birds really run like hell.......but i tink nxt time maybe wanna supply some NVG(nite vision goggles) for all....hehehe u know what i mean rite guyssss.........:angry: jgn marah ah.........jokin je.....anyway there r some pics by wallaby hope that he will post them online.....hope to hear from the rest soon.....

cheers

penyu slow rider.......:angel:

Guest tangolima

it was a session for me to smell smoke cum no tailight to see... basket.. it was one hell of expensive supper to macap for me.. To and Fro cost me 64 RM!!!!

I pump the same amount of petrol i use last week when i came in and back from macap...

NAked bike drinks petrol...but come to think about it.. i travelled almost 180km for 17 L of petrols... i wondered....

Nice ride... nice company... Till the next one...

Adios grengoes.!!!

Guest tangolima

it was a session for me to smell smoke cum no tailight to see... basket.. it was one hell of expensive supper to macap for me.. To and Fro cost me 64 RM!!!!

I pump the same amount of petrol i use last week when i came in and back from macap...

NAked bike drinks petrol...but come to think about it.. i travelled almost 180km for 17 L of petrols... i wondered....

Adios grengoes.!!!

hahahaha wonder why ah the petrol drink so much........maybe the nice sound of the exhaust make it drink like bubble tea straw.....hehehehe with power come great responsibilities hahahahahaha

Adios grengoes.!!!

hi, thinking of getting a blackbird. but jus wanna no, wat to look out for when buying one? also, hows the petrol consumption like? what kind of figure shld i expect for an FP plate model?

Thanx in advance....

Yea man, the ride was fantastic especially for me (first timer lah).

Snail and the rest, too bad u cudn't make it, last nite we are privilege to hv road marshall in our grp. Basically, he was supposed to be behind the rest........ bt then hor, u noe lah...most of the time he was infront. hahaha..

Anyway, attached is the grp photo taken at Machap at 3am! Hope more cud join in the nxt outing. :angel:

DSCN3973.jpg

Nothing ever goes wrong. Whatever happen, happens for a reason. :angel:

hi sjay,

hmmmmm first of all welcome to the nut house........

anyway if its a FP plate its shld be......these specs....

Engine Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 16 valve DOHC inline 4

Bore x Stroke 79 x 58mm

Displacement 1,137cc

Compression ratio 11:1

Carbs 42mm slanted flat-slide CV x 4

Max. Power 164PS/10,000rpm

Max. Torque 12.7kg-m/7,250rpm

Ignition Computer-controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance

Starter Electric

Transmission 6-speed

Final Drive 'O'-ring sealed chain

Dimensions 2,160x720x1,170mm (LxWxH)

Wheelbase 1,490mm

Seat Height 810mm

Ground Clearance 130mm

Fuel Tank Capacity 22 litres

Wheels Hollow-section triple-spoke cast

Tyres Front Bridgestone BT 57 - 120/70 ZR17 Radial

Rear Bridgestone BT 57 - 180/55 ZR17 Radial

Suspension Front 43mm Cartridge-type fork, 120mm travel

Rear Pro-link with gas-charged damper, rebound adjustable 120mm travel

Brakes Front 310mm dual disks with "dual combined" three-piston calipers

Rear 256mm single disk with three-piston caliper

Dry weight 223kg

for ur bike i tink it should still the CARB type not the FI type so i guess its more powerful........hahaha

if u r using a stock bike it should save u petrol....but if u change ur exhaust n aif filter it should eat up abit of ur consumption......

depends on wat u prefer though.....consumption shld be around 13 to 14km per litre.......tht if u dnt fly at 299km/h hahahaha

but overall its a nice bike to ride...stable....power.....comfortable......all in one package......

good brakes tooooo....

hope to hear frm u more....

cheers

:angel:

hi, thinking of getting a blackbird. but jus wanna no, wat to look out for when buying one? also, hows the petrol consumption like? what kind of figure shld i expect for an FP plate model?

Thanx in advance....

hahaha the marshall ah frm 10km also can see the jacket already.....very the bright lah.........

Yea man, the ride was fantastic especially for me (first timer lah).

Snail and the rest, too bad u cudn't make it, last nite we are privilege to hv road marshall in our grp. Basically, he was supposed to be behind the rest........ bt then hor, u noe lah...most of the time he was infront. hahaha..

Anyway, attached is the grp photo taken at Machap at 3am! Hope more cud join in the nxt outing. :angel:

yea man.. the ride was great until i report for duty late.. haha.. luckily i can throw some smoke grenade and rest..

Looking forward for the next trip... Air Keroh... yea yea...

and lastly.. PENYU WHEELIE 3 times on his bike.. see how powerful a heavy bird can become..

hey since when i did a wheelie hehehehe u were the one who did it....hahahaha

its dangerous u know......hahaha.....hoping that more will come for the next ride

maybe will plan a makan trip at kukup for the Birds....or somewhere lor.......

stay focus.......

cheers

penyu the angel......:angel:

yea man.. the ride was great until i report for duty late.. haha.. luckily i can throw some smoke grenade and rest..

Looking forward for the next trip... Air Keroh... yea yea...

and lastly.. PENYU WHEELIE 3 times on his bike.. see how powerful a heavy bird can become..

Guest tangolima

last nite we are privilege to hv road marshall in our grp. Basically, he was supposed to be behind the rest........ bt then hor, u noe lah...most of the time he was infront. hahaha..

*cough cough* Ah what??? U got what? Air Marshall?? Unia bo? Who sia? :giddy: :sian: