SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SSDC - Anyone Taking 2B There?

I have a question.

I passed my 2B last Oct and 3A last month.

Both p-plate now.

I only have 12 pts for both licences right?

When will I have my 24 pts for 2B?

Oct 2010 or April 2011?

It would be one year from the date of your passing the test.:smile:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildcat

• jhawk2820

• bobo_rider

• fleaz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wah, means alot of pple failed on points ah....

No lah, most failed because of Immediate failures. Even can go wrong course, how?? and also never stop at the stop line even when they know that they are being assessed, maybe kan cheong!!

24pts for my 2B and 12pts for my 3A?

no... it will be 12 points until your probation period for your 3A is over.

if let's say you go enrol for 2A and your probation peroid for 3A is already over.

you passed and got your 2A.

you are back to 12 points until the one year probation period for 2A is over.

all classes of licenses are under one single DIPS system.

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

No lah, most failed because of Immediate failures. Even can go wrong course, how?? and also never stop at the stop line even when they know that they are being assessed, maybe kan cheong!!

Aiyo... anyway, if i write compliment letter, will you instructors get to read it?

Aiyo... anyway, if i write compliment letter, will you instructors get to read it?

Yeah I'm curious too. I did write a letter for some of the Class 3 instructors that taught me cos I thought that was the least I could do, even if they don't ever know I wrote it :D At least someone in the school read it and hopefully knows they are good?

When we receive compliment letters from trainees, the instructors would be informed and the letter would be posted on the bulletin board, to give encouragement to all the instructors, that some of their trainees appreciate their coaching skills.:smile:

When we receive compliment letters from trainees, the instructors would be informed and the letter would be posted on the bulletin board, to give encouragement to all the instructors, that some of their trainees appreciate their coaching skills.:smile:

Yeah!! Now I don't feel so bad that I didn't get to say "Thank you" to a couple of the instructors. :D

Just cleared Class 2B Lesson 3(2) today. Here's my tally:

Lesson 1) 2 attempts

Lesson 2) 4 attempts (Slow learner for the bloody plank...) :cry:

Lesson 3i) 1 attempt

Lesson 3ii) 1 attempt

One really fast learner I met took just 1 session per lesson all the way up to lesson 4, taking just 2 weeks to reach lesson 4.

Then LLST stuck becos of RTT! :dot:

Any idea roughly how many sessions the average 2B learner takes to pass all the road lessons? (I'll add a few on top of the estimate since I'm a Hong Kan old man slow learner...)

Class 3 - 24 Jan 2006 - Lancer, Impreza TS, Impreza WRX

Class 2B - 28 October 2010 - SP, KRR

Class 2A - 26 March 2012 - CBR400

Class 2 - 6 June 2013 - Suzuki Hayabusa, GSX-R600

Self-intro: 26 year old with 6 years driving experience, midlife crisis urging me to want a cooler transport than a car.

Taking class 2B now cos got holiday till July. Favorite time slot is weekday 1.05pm. Free suntan, plus lesser traffic in circuit.

Btw, I'm the underaged looking joker who drives the white Mitsubishi Lancer in for 2B classes. Got once even kena checked by TP for valid license when driving to SSDC :cry:. Do say hi one day if you see me :)

no... it will be 12 points until your probation period for your 3A is over.

if let's say you go enrol for 2A and your probation peroid for 3A is already over.

you passed and got your 2A.

you are back to 12 points until the one year probation period for 2A is over.

all classes of licenses are under one single DIPS system.

Thanks. :cheeky:

When U come to get your 2B licence, most important is not only that U are able to learn the basics of riding a bike but must learn how to "Ride Safe" The money U have paid is an investment on yourself, so that U do not get into trouble when riding. At driving centres U only learn the basics, U must ride more to gain experience. That is one reason why U have to wait one year before U can progress to a bigger CC bike and another year to no limit to the CC bike. Happy riding!!:)

Lesson 1) 2 attempts

Lesson 3i) 1 attempt

Lesson 3ii) 1 attempt

One really fast learner I met took just 1 session per lesson all the way up to lesson 4, taking just 2 weeks to reach lesson 4.

Any idea roughly how many sessions the average 2B learner takes to pass all the road lessons? (I'll add a few on top of the estimate since I'm a Hong Kan old man slow learner...)

Some fast learner got tuition outside ma.. thats why go prac that time damn zai lol..

=X :cheeky:

The RR on my Fireblade represents "Race Replica"

Self-intro: 26 year old with 6 years driving experience, midlife crisis urging me to want a cooler transport than a car.

Taking class 2B now cos got holiday till July. Favorite time slot is weekday 1.05pm. Free suntan, plus lesser traffic in circuit.

Btw, I'm the underaged looking joker who drives the white Mitsubishi Lancer in for 2B classes. Got once even kena checked by TP for valid license when driving to SSDC :cry:. Do say hi one day if you see me :)

hello fellow 'old' man...i am older than you...hehe. Well, better mistake during learning than out on the roads.:thumb:

26 already claim midlife crisis... then what about me ....:cry:

aiyo, this shows how time flies

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Going for circuit revision tmr. Hope I don't fall off the stupid plank again :dot:

Narrow Plank, U must look at least one bike length in front of u and at the start of the plank, must maintain throttle, do not close until more than half way. :goodluck:

hello fellow 'old' man...i am older than you...hehe. Well, better mistake during learning than out on the roads.:thumb:

I somemore old. Reminds me of my own 2B taken more than a decade ago while I m still in NS. Time really really flies............ but I m still stuck at 2B! :sweat:

Lesson 1) 2 attempts

Lesson 3i) 1 attempt

Lesson 3ii) 1 attempt

i took 2 sessions per prac. prac 6, 3 times. haha just dont give up. I passed on TP my 3rd attempt.

wah, considered fast, i took 3-4 lessons per prac last time, take till pek cek.

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Some really useful advice by instructor Riderwoon here. Closed throttle only halfway, and actually managed to last 10 secs on the plank.

Very luckily passed Lesson 4 today on 1st attempt with seven other guys. Having lots of circuit training really pays off. No longer afraid of plank le.

But now stuck for 1 month waiting for RTT :sian:

Edited by timewalker84