SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SSDC - Anyone Taking 2B There?

YOU OWN A ROADWIN?!?!?!?! Tell me more about it!

I just read that the max speed it can go is 120km/h? That's bad. ):

I'm looking for a sports bike that has looks and speed. RS125 was my first choice but it's a 2-stroke bike. -.-

I like you, plan to keep this until class 2. I don't like the sound of 2 strokers, so alot of them are out. I want big and stable 2b, i want fuel efficient, i want sports bike, i want good servicing, therefore i chose rwr. Top speed is 120, but tats not an issue, its just a 2b bike, how fast you expect. Next time you get class 2, then u can fast all the way...haha.

Anyway theres this user Aeykel selling his rwr...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildcat

• jhawk2820

• bobo_rider

• fleaz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lesson 4's an assessment round. You need to score 18 points or below to pass IIRC. The assessment is made to simulate actual test conditions, so you have only one chance to pass the lesson.

Some tips for Lesson 4:

1) Know the route like the back of your hand.

2) Perform all your left right checks, back checks and blind spot checks correctly and try to make sure the instructors see you checking.

3) Go for one circuit revision slot in the session just before your Lesson 4. It helps boost your confidence.

4) Try to book a non-prime slot! Fewer cars on the circuit to cause you trouble when you exit the figure 8 or the crank course :angel:

Some guys take 4 lessons or more to pass lesson 4. Some are lucky and pass it 1st time round. Good luck bro, all the best :thumb:

Thank you for the tip! I just checked the schedule, seems like Lesson 4 is around the busy timings for upcoming week. Have to do my best and see what I can do.

I guess I got to remind myself for checkings, i usually gan cheong just go off, or check both left and right before moving off just to make sure.

2B 2-stroke Sportsbike:

- RS125

- KR

- NSR

anymore?

2B 4-stroke Sportsbike:

- Yamaha R15

- Yamaha R125

- CBR 125

- CBR 150

- RWR 125

anymore?

08/07/2010: 2B ; 09/05/2011: 3 ; 25/08/2011: 2a ; 29/01/2013: 2

20/07/2010 - 29/10/2011: Roadwin R125

21/11/2011 - : YZF-R15

23/12/2015 - 29/06/2017: BMW S1000RR

09/02/2018 - : Ducati 1198SP

Looking for plate no. FV1317T

OH MY CAT! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! So cute!

08/07/2010: 2B ; 09/05/2011: 3 ; 25/08/2011: 2a ; 29/01/2013: 2

20/07/2010 - 29/10/2011: Roadwin R125

21/11/2011 - : YZF-R15

23/12/2015 - 29/06/2017: BMW S1000RR

09/02/2018 - : Ducati 1198SP

Looking for plate no. FV1317T

2B 2-stroke Sportsbike:

- RS125

- KR

- NSR

- Yamaha TZM

- Yamaha TZR

- Cagiva Mito

- Suzuki RG125 and RG150

anymore?

2B 4-stroke Sportsbike:

- Yamaha R15

- Yamaha R125

- CBR 125

- CBR 150

- RWR 125

- Derbi GPR125

added some more...

boring rider. with a boring bike.

too old to want to appear interesting anymore.

anyone got their bikes before getting their cl2b license? I had a friend who did that.. parked at carpark all the time till get license.. i'm planning to get 2nd hand phantom.. is it a good idea to do that?

I got my bike b4 licence. If you think that its a damn good deal that comes once in very long time and u can't miss out. Take it. Opportunities are there for you to take.

But make sure you are confident enough to pass, and disciplined enough to not ride it.

anyone got their bikes before getting their cl2b license? I had a friend who did that.. parked at carpark all the time till get license.. i'm planning to get 2nd hand phantom.. is it a good idea to do that?

why waste money? what if you have 2nd thoughts on choices of bike? bikes are always around, no need get too excited.

Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.

I got my bike b4 licence. If you think that its a damn good deal that comes once in very long time and u can't miss out. Take it. Opportunities are there for you to take.

But make sure you are confident enough to pass, and disciplined enough to not ride it.

That's what i thought so too.. good deals dont come too very often.. but i'm still kinda like 2 months from getting license and provided i pass first time.

hey shunoski,

Well, I'm not having 2nd thoughts because i know i want a bike that has low fuel consumption and looks good with box..which i think phantom fits the bill.. not too expensive 2nd price either.. but that's good advice too.. :) i'm still a bit hesitant because i still waiting for my RTT.. lol.. :cry:

There's still many bikes which looks ok with a top-box. You are some way from getting licence, don't commit yet. It feels better to hunt for a bike which you can ride it after payment, and do bring an experienced friend with you. Triangle Racers are the most delicious carrots for some shops.

Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Have to do in person at SSDC Woodlands. Jurong Sports stadium no more learning / testing of class 4 / 5. Do it quickly as demand quite many people. Go down to Woodlands and look see.

SSDC can do itself a big favour by updating its website with the details of the syllabus and fees for the new courses.

yeah true it should update its website on more info abt class 4 and 5.

anyway i guess I will do it next year when I'm 21.

still can relax

Really very cool new driving centre and friendly instructors. Lobby looked like a hotel. Took the trial test (BTT) and brand new touch screen exam.

Memories of 1403 on 24/8/06

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2910/memoriesof1403tfkl2.jpg

Memories of Arai Helmets

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2710/helmetsdfbi0.jpg