SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SSDC - Anyone Taking 2B There?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildcat

• jhawk2820

• bobo_rider

• fleaz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Live report @ Ssdcl

27pax for class 2

53pax for class 2A

wish them all the best :)

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

Good luck!

Tank cute !!

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

Pls constantly update the status.... on live coverage at SSDC..

Daniel.. pls update us. I think you would be "boleh boleh boleh" .... 2A is upgrading TP...so passing rate is quite high.

From Honda's Phantom to ..................

Clearing each stage at SSDC and BBDC for bike license was fun !!!

live @ Ssdcl

Now all is waiting for the results

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

wah, all pass liao sibo?

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

I néeD to retake :(

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

Live report @ Ssdcl

27pax for class 2

53pax for class 2A

wish them all the best :)

Waah!

Got live report i also dont know! :cheeky:

Pls constantly update the status.... on live coverage at SSDC..

Daniel.. pls update us. I think you would be "boleh boleh boleh" .... 2A is upgrading TP...so passing rate is quite high.

wah, all pass liao sibo?

No leh, Class 2 quite alot of failures i think. It felt so la. :(

I néeD to retake :(

Its ok, there's always another chance! :):thumb:

What number tag were you?

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/danielsin2/800_3108.jpg

Today Class 2 / 2A Traffic Police Test : Class 2 - 70%

Class 2A - 89% 13 immediate failures + 1 given 24pts The Immediate failures were mainly on the Narrow Plank and Bumpy course. If you come for the circuit revision lesson (at least once) You will stand a higher chance of passing!! Soo come for practice

Guess u successfully cleared....what bike u gonna buy this time?

I had a perfect plan to get a 2A bike until my NS letter popped by and invited me to tekong last week!

I going in tekong in 3 weeks time. So, i dont think i will spend the money on a 2A bike. Maybe a transport bike is more like it!

:angel:

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/danielsin2/800_3108.jpg

Lesson 4 tomorrow at SSDC. 2nd attempt. Fail during first attempt, stall in crank course.

Any last minute tips to improve my crank course? :x

Most likely is because your bike speed was not fast enough and you change gear too early. For the Woodllands Crank course, make the first turn then kick to 2nd gear and release clutch slowly. DO NOT IMMEDIATELY turn throttle check your speed. If too fast clear the turn first and the turn throttle slowly and it should be ok. Remember this the crank course no need to go fast. Walk through also can get less thaan 6 secs. The figure 8 must turn throttle to get the timing . And also with all the tips come practice and asking instr for advice.:dot:

I had a perfect plan to get a 2A bike until my NS letter popped by and invited me to tekong last week!

I going in tekong in 3 weeks time. So, i dont think i will spend the money on a 2A bike. Maybe a transport bike is more like it!

:angel:

ha...govt...invite for free stay at the entertainment resort at tekong ler...

ya ...if in tekong..no problem...to have bike also.....

From Honda's Phantom to ..................

Clearing each stage at SSDC and BBDC for bike license was fun !!!

im thinking of going to ssdc for cls 2 but woodlands is kind of far away.. thought of cdc with the fazers but iv been with ssdc frm 2b/2a/3 lol..

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206249_10150219444627783_610102782_8520246_7743888_n.jpg

She's a monster, she's a monster.. beautiful monster..

the best way i see it is to clear ur theory first and book for RTT, as it takes one month to get the RTT date.after which go for ur pract. coz after u clear ur lesson 4 u need ur RTT to have PDL and go on rd training.

im thinking of going to ssdc for cls 2 but woodlands is kind of far away.. thought of cdc with the fazers but iv been with ssdc frm 2b/2a/3 lol..

The school got Bus ferry service from Admiralty MRT station, so no problem mah!! and U are familiar with most of the instrs.:cheeky: The Lesson One is conducted on the 3rd level and Lesson 2 & 3 on the ground level. So no worries of bad weather

Just go somewhere convenient, haha. I took my 2B at SSDC and 2A/3 at CDC because they were moving to Woodlands.

no point going all the way if its inconvenient.

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

SSDC doesn't sell these stuff right? Maybe can consider lol.

SSDC does sell the above and at a very affordable price. It cost about $12+ and cheaper than U buy outside. You can make payment at the counters and they will direct U to the 2w counter with your receipt to collect.

Today's (06/05/2010)

Class2b Traffic Police passing rate at SSDC - 68%:thumb:

The Top 5 Immediate failures are

1. Crank course -strike / footed (3 testees)

2. Narrow Plank - Run off (2 testees)

3. E.brake, unable to stop within stipulated distance (2 testees)

4. Proceed on red light (2 testees)

5. Proceed on wrong course (2 testees).

Congrats to all who have passed but remember to "RIDE SAFELY" Remember to come to SSDC to upgrade to your Class 2A in a years time. For those who have to retake the test, do not be dishearterned, come for more circuit revision. From the results shown you can see that the above mistakes made is most likely due to not enough practice.

Edited by riderwoon

hi there Mr Woon and Corse,

just wondering issit possible to volunteer to be re-accesed again?

i cleared all my class 2A practical lessons and now waiting for tp.

for example, i book CR but can i volunteer to join the pract 3 assessment so i can be accessed on my proficiency on all the courses and tp route?

i heard from my friend who took his 2A at bbdc, bbdc has this arrangement where they can be reaccessed again after clearing his pract 3.

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

hi there Mr Woon and Corse,

just wondering issit possible to volunteer to be re-accesed again?

i cleared all my class 2A practical lessons and now waiting for tp.

for example, i book CR but can i volunteer to join the pract 3 assessment so i can be accessed on my proficiency on all the courses and tp route?

i heard from my friend who took his 2A at bbdc, bbdc has this arrangement where they can be reaccessed again after clearing his pract 3.

U can make this request if there is a class 2/2a lesson 3 assessment going on or I can help to follow U through the test route and see where U need to improve on.