SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SSDC - Anyone Taking 2B There?

I will talk to the management to consider but If U need any asistance for anything regarding your course, I will try my "LEVEL BEST" to asist U. This goes to all our SSDC 2w Trainees. U can PM me regarding any inquires.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildcat

• jhawk2820

• bobo_rider

• fleaz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sigh~there is error in the website.

i wanna enroll class 2A so I click on "class 2a" it says that i have not pass my class 2a Yet,

when i click on class 2, it allow me to register for class 2....

can i skip my class 2a and go for class 2????? hehehe :angel:

expect of the unexpected !!:box:

i wanna enroll class 2A so I click on "class 2a" it says that i have not pass my class 2a Yet,

Why not just head down to register? You'll still need to take the eye test.

On the date of your enrolment, Your licence must be one year or more. If U enrol for class 2 and the day comes for your T.P.test, U will be disqualified. Better go to counter to enrol.:)

need to retify the system error liaozz

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Time to shop for 636. :cheer:

The RR on my Fireblade represents "Race Replica"

Why not just head down to register? You'll still need to take the eye test.

haha..... cos don want to queue ma....

On the date of your enrolment, Your licence must be one year or more. If U enrol for class 2 and the day comes for your T.P.test, U will be disqualified. Better go to counter to enrol.:)

i know ar....

need to retify the system error liaozz

haha i did send them a error email with all my printscreen shots before I post here

I will be asking the I.T dept.to rectify the problem. Thanks for your feedback!!

=) haha... how i wish i can skip my 2A:thirsty:

Time to shop for 636. :cheer:

wahahha!!!! not 636 model... is zx6..

Yeahhhh i just book my 2A lesson 1 on this Sunday 8.15am, like finally........ i am fit to do so.. heheh :sweat:

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/C_and_S_Exclusive.jpg

Love and Kindness is always taken for granted.

Live happily, Don't regret, Before it's too late to realise.

For Sale~ http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6458033#post6458033

haha..... cos don want to queue ma....

you can also enrol at their ang mo kio office branch. that is what i did. go in, no queue straight away can enrol.

however the booklet and insurance still need to go down to collect from woodlands info counter. not a problem, while going to pract 1, just collect before heading to lvl 5 lor.

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

Yeahhhh i just book my 2A lesson 1 on this Sunday 8.15am, like finally........ i am fit to do so.. heheh :sweat:

can skip meh 虫虫??

Unfortunately no lol.. if can skip i would have bought from u the 虫虫 1year ago lol

Jia you for ur 2a lol

Sian wtb a Bmw S1000 lol and wts the silencer in the 虫虫

The RR on my Fireblade represents "Race Replica"

Unfortunately no lol.. if can skip i would have bought from u the 虫虫 1year ago lol

Jia you for ur 2a lol

So fast sian of ur cbr1 alrdy ar

you can also enrol at their ang mo kio office branch. that is what i did. go in, no queue straight away can enrol.

however the booklet and insurance still need to go down to collect from woodlands info counter. not a problem, while going to pract 1, just collect before heading to lvl 5 lor.

thanks fpr ur information

Jia you for ur 2a lol

:sian::sian: TMD i thought i so so so outdated..

Thanks ah! 8.15am in the morning, hope i wake up liao...

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/C_and_S_Exclusive.jpg

For Sale~ http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6458033#post6458033

y here all 2a and 2 riders ah....no new 2b riders??

Me me me!! I somehow still feel i am still P-Plate :angel:

Today (13/05/2010) Class 2B Traffic Police Test Result is 67 %:thumb: Congrats to all who passed and remember what U have learned and "Ride Safe" and do come back to SSDC after one year to get your class 2A. For those who have to retake the test please take note of the following Immediate Failures:

1. Proceed on wrong course - 4 testees (most likely never come for practice)

2. Unable to stop within the stipulated distance - 2 testees (Ebrake - front wheel cannot cross the 11 metres yellow marking)

3. Fail to stop at Stop line - 2 testees (why leh!!!)

4. Narrow plank, off course - 2 testees (maybe nervous due to test or lack of confidence. Always remember to pace yourself when going up the plank. When the front wheel goes up the plank, start counting from 1000 to 6000 slowly before the front wheel comes down. No need to go tooo slow.

5. S course, strike kerb - 1 testee (unfortunate mistake, seldom happens, maybe speed too fast).

Total : 11 testees fail on Immediate failures :cry:

Edited by riderwoon