SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] KTM Dukes

ktmduker

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here placed order for the on coming Duke 200 ? Had call Dirt wheel and was told that the 200cc version will be coming in to Sg around

March 2012 but price unknown . Just sold off my car and waiting for the 200cc version ...

Btw how to spray the frame and rims to Orange ? DIY ? saw some bro DIY it with Can spray ..

Thanks ..

hi, any update on this bike?

i.e.how is it performing so far?

any problems?really wanna get this bike but wanna make sure its good! seems like after getting thebikes everyone is quiet..isit coz it wasnt as good as expected??

THANKS.

Edited by SpeedyJ

hi, any update on this bike?

i.e.how is it performing so far?

any problems?really wanna get this bike but wanna make sure its good! seems like after getting thebikes everyone is quiet..isit coz it wasnt as good as expected??

THANKS.

Everyone busy riding :)

125cc with high compression ratio. This bike like 7k rpm and comes a life. It's a 4T, cannot compare pickup with 2T but you get smooth delivery and easy maintenace.

Low CG setup with forward sitting position. Easy to ride.

Scroll couple pages back and read review by EVO or google for Bikein's review during Aug launch event.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/edwinling/2dvk46u.gif

125cc with high compression ratio. This bike like 7k rpm and comes a life. It's a 4T, cannot compare pickup with 2T but you get smooth delivery and easy maintenace.

Scroll couple pages back and read review by EVO or google for Bikein's review during Aug launch event.

thanks bro..i've read all the pages alr.. but want to have like an update since u guys rode it for sometime alr, is it still as good as talked about from the reviews?

any problems encountered with the bike so far?

thanks in advance!hope to join u guys w the bike!

If you start comparing the price, it's definitely higher than FZ16, F150i, Pulsar200 etc

If you start comparing the stock components, you will appreciate the bells & whistles.

If you start comparing the styling, it's great difference and you can make your own through few decal selection - stock, racing, chrome or even custom.

It's a 125cc 4T and like high revs. Got to ride it like you stole it (Quote by Evo)

It's great on pick up and flat out at 115-120kmph with its 6 gears. Longer drags can move up slightly higher speed. Alternative is the 200cc coming March next year.

Gear, service indicators are standard on the display. You can also set 2 level of RPM warning light.

It's difficult to explain the superb riding posture, you have to test ride it yourself. Btw, it's only 124kg.

Most owners are spending on comestics for this bike even though rear sprocket and LeoVince/Sebring exhaust are available now. What is lack is rear box. GIVI has put up on their webby a coming-soon bracket and soft pannier from Komine could be an alternative.

I did have an isolated issue on relay but it's all good since the last fix. Only oil change and a oil filter. Nothing much to worry about fixes or expensive parts cos it's build as a hardy ride true to it's Brand KTM.

Usual pump is 8.5l and I get around average of 380-400km. Lowest is 320km cos of my too active right wrist ;)

Anything else you would like to know?

Probably you might get faster response to your queries over at https://www.facebook.com/#!/KTMSingapore or https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SgDukers/

Edited by edwinling
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/edwinling/2dvk46u.gif

i say 8k-10k rpm....

7k rpm???:dozed:

• 2 weeks later...
Quite keen on the KTM200 if it's coming out in March/April.

Currently taking 2b now, so the timing hopefully is just right. :)

Join: http://www.facebook.com/groups/SgDukers/ for all the FUN, JOY AND LAUGHTER.

it will be coming out around that period.

May would be a very safe bet

:cheers:2012 1st Duke Meetup :cheers:

Venue : To Be Confirmed (Serangoon Rd or Geylang Serai or NUS Cheese Prata Shop)

Date : Fri 27/1/2012

Time: 2100hrs onward till 2300hrs

1.edwinling

2.bakkaiwei