SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Boulevard 400

hamsterblur

Guest adair69

Hi. Sorry, delay in the pics.

The bike shop has struggled to fabricate a bracket and I travel for 3 weeks tomorrow.

So I will collect and post piccies 13th June.

Sent from my PadFone Infinity using Tapatalk

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I am thinking to get boulevard 400 as just passed my 2A. It is a really nice bike which I ever seen in 2A class. My concern is that whether will face difficulties in repairs and challenging to get spare parts cos there are only few Boulevard 400 in Singapore.

I would like to hear from you guys how is the repair and replacement experiences on getting spare parts ?

Thank and appreciate for your comments...

Cheers and ride safe....

Hi all,

I am thinking to get boulevard 400 as just passed my 2A. It is a really nice bike which I ever seen in 2A class. My concern is that whether will face difficulties in repairs and challenging to get spare parts cos there are only few Boulevard 400 in Singapore.

I would like to hear from you guys how is the repair and replacement experiences on getting spare parts ?

Thank and appreciate for your comments...

Cheers and ride safe....

Hi bro, it is a gorgeous and problem-free bike. But it is a pain trying to get parts. You are almost guaranteed to have to wait for it to fly in.

Guest adair69

If you need parts tachni who does the Speedo work... and he very kindly gave me the details of a shop who does parts for Suzuki, especially parallel.

I believe the uncle provides the parts for most of the shops.

I've spoken to him and the only thing you need to remember is that you have to give him a part number.

KS Motorcycles, 127 Jalan Besar, 62949316.

p.s. remember most of the parts on this model are exactly the same as the vZ800 the US gets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes mine is still going strong and mine still have about 3 yrs more to go. Just wonder did any bros here change/upsize their carb?

Hi guys, are your Boulevards still going strong? Mine has another 1.5 years to go. Great bike, no problems at all. Going to be difficult to replace it when the time to scrap it comes around.
http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77956&d=1224144141

Didn't know that, bro. Something new. Have you washed your carburetor before? I used to do that once a year on my old Shadow but never for the Boulevard but it seems to be running fine

I did wash 4 yrs ago and it still running Gd, just wonder had u change the timing chain b4 or do we have 1?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77956&d=1224144141

I did wash 4 yrs ago and it still running Gd, just wonder had u change the timing chain b4 or do we have 1?

Not changed anything except wear and tear items. But my mileage could be different from yours. Am currently at 92k km. Everything seems ok at the moment. Its about 1.5 years from the end of the COE, its going to be tough finding a replacement for this economical workhorse.

Guest adair69
Anyone selling off your boulevard?

I will be selling mine off, but if I'm honest I'm not in any rush, its been the most reliable bike (other than a cb750) I've ever had.

I have an upgrade lined up for September, I could part earlier......

Its a 2007, full body wrap black (original black) with white retro strip down the middle. Leather panniers, Shorai battery, Iso grip and bar ends, phone holder, Headwinds 7" billet headlamp, (blue) LED speedo lights. Its also got the best sound of any boulevard exhaust (honest abe'd a year ago). Good tyres.

97k fault free riding, always serviced with Rosli at Kaki Bukit. I have a history of everything I've spent including fuel on it since owning it. The only visual faults are the exhaust which was scratched and marked from a drop before I owned the bike, and one of the calipers has a slight buckle (I assume the same fall), never replaced as its not really that much of an issue.

If you want to have a look and make an offer I'm open to talk. The bike is parked in CBD weekdays and Bedok reservoir on weekends.

Just PM me.

I will be selling mine off, but if I'm honest I'm not in any rush, its been the most reliable bike (other than a cb750) I've ever had.

I have an upgrade lined up for September, I could part earlier......

Its a 2007, full body wrap black (original black) with white retro strip down the middle. Leather panniers, Shorai battery, Iso grip and bar ends, phone holder, Headwinds 7" billet headlamp, (blue) LED speedo lights. Its also got the best sound of any boulevard exhaust (honest abe'd a year ago). Good tyres.

97k fault free riding, always serviced with Rosli at Kaki Bukit. I have a history of everything I've spent including fuel on it since owning it. The only visual faults are the exhaust which was scratched and marked from a drop before I owned the bike, and one of the calipers has a slight buckle (I assume the same fall), never replaced as its not really that much of an issue.

If you want to have a look and make an offer I'm open to talk. The bike is parked in CBD weekdays and Bedok reservoir on weekends.

Just PM me.

I PMd you bro.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone looking for a Boulevard? I have a Jan 2007 to let go. To be truthful, it ain't going to win any beauty contest. I have not washed it in years and bike has been dropped and have skidded I over an oil slick before. That's the downside. On the flip side, it comes with a pair of H&B Junior Panniers, the bigger one which allows you to store a full face and is extremely fuel economical at 25-26 km per litre. Good for a short term transport bike.

I have my eyes on another bike and would like to let her go. I am not aware what a fair price for such a bike is, to be candid. Hit me with your offer if you are interested. Am not looking for much but will take the best offer out there.

Whatsapp or text me at 9763 0507 if interested. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...