SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

yamaha dragstar

bo mai lah

Hi all riders!!

By any chance if any of you guys are looking into getting good quality GOREtex jackets/raincoat. Please give my product a consideration too.

link : http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/370050-lt-CMO-gt-SALES-OF-GORETEX-APPARRELS-JACKETS-*Not-Common-Brands*

Alot of color choices and not the common brands of raincoat riders are using. Quality of water resistant is as good as NS issued. However, it's of a much thinner layers to suit our hot climate. Mutiple air ventilation zippers on the jacket too for riding during the day to protect from sun. More info please refer to thread or contact us! Thanks and ride safe! Cheers!~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Hi bro, where did you get your whitewalls? How much for a pair?

And for the exhaust, is it slip on? Is it very loud?

White walls at JR Singapore...500+ per pair exclude installation.

Exhasut is slip on and very loud...looking at selling it for 120 only...less than 1/3 of the price i paid for originally...anybody wants it pls sms me

interested sms me 9 double7 369 double1

• 4 weeks later...

It has been a long time since I came in and said 'Hi' to all Star riders! :cheeky::cheeky:

Havent seen many Star rides compared to 2~3 years back.

Miss my great ride which I sold off a few years back. :cry::cry::cry:

So are there still Star rides going on? Anyone organising them? :thumb:

Cheers

Ridin' through this world

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi dragster-ians,

Im looking for a 2A cruiser before upgrading to cls2 sportbike.

If you are looking for an version s, kindly pm me.

Coe till 2017

Im the second owner

Interested party pm me for more details

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Hi,

The rear brake pedal for my Dragstar 400 is too high and very uncomfortable to step on. Can anyone advise which motoshop can help to modify the brake pedal? Maybe change the brake arm or something.

Thank you !!

You can try first motor at ubi rd 1.

-= Ride to Freedom, Freedom to Ride =-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Im interested to get a dragstar over shadow just for its looks and bigger tanks and i have a few questions i need to bury as i can't seem to google the answers so i hope the experienced here can give some valuable advice. Here goes:

1. Change Tank.

Is there a bigger tank for the Dragstar 400? I have seen some dragstar and shadow seems to have bigger tank than normal ones. I hope its possible and legal as this is one on the deciding factors before purchase.

2. Accesories.

Where do you guys get accesories online? one that probably do free shipping?

saw a few stuff on ebay. i'm sure a customizable bike like the dragstar has some cool insider website to go.

3. Speed

Anyone go over 160km/h? stable? Cause another deciding factor for me to change from super four to dragster is if i can make do with the speed and accelaration.

thank you for reading and i hope to learn more from you guys here.

hello riders.

Japanese metric cruiser meet up at yishun damn 7pm first then jalan kayu 7.30pm 28june today.

Look for the rest of the cohort and park neatly together ok :)

hydher 83368968

Edited by Hydher

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

Hi guys,

Im interested to get a dragstar over shadow just for its looks and bigger tanks and i have a few questions i need to bury as i can't seem to google the answers so i hope the experienced here can give some valuable advice. Here goes:

1. Change Tank.

Is there a bigger tank for the Dragstar 400? I have seen some dragstar and shadow seems to have bigger tank than normal ones. I hope its possible and legal as this is one on the deciding factors before purchase.

It will be costly for such a change.

You have to obtain a tank from another bike and get it to fit.

you can obtain +/- 250++ km per full tank.

2. Accesories.

Where do you guys get accesories online? one that probably do free shipping?

saw a few stuff on ebay. i'm sure a customizable bike like the dragstar has some cool insider website to go.

Amazon, ebay, cruisercustomizing.com and aliexpress.

If it helps, you can ship to comgateway to collate your shipping.

Keep in mind, above $300-400(cant remember) sgd incl of shipping fees will get taxed.

3. Speed

Anyone go over 160km/h? stable? Cause another deciding factor for me to change from super four to dragster is if i can make do with the speed and accelaration.

thank you for reading and i hope to learn more from you guys here.

I will burst your bubble.

This bike is slightly faster than a 2b bike.

If you can cruise at 140km/hr, you are pushing it with both engine and wind blast.

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

Shadow 400 n dragstar 400 max speed is only 140km/hr full throttling provided bike condition is good.

It is a cruiser bike hence it is not designed for speed. Acceleration is not fast too, cuz it's just a 400cc after all.

However, it is very comfortable with nice upright position. It makes u feel like a king on the road.

Your pillion will be happier on a cruiser than a super four. I'm a ex-super revo rider here. :)

Pardon me for typo error as this is sent by mobile.

Anyone can advise where can i get studded saddle bags and back rest for my dragstar.. Hope u guys can enlighten me. Million thanks in advance

I got mine (studded saddle bag) from Aunty shop @ kaki bukit. Not cheap though, I feel that I can find cheaper else where. I also fixed my sissy bar there but it's flimsy so I wouldn't recommend u that. But if u want to try your luck, here is the address:

10 Kaki bukit road 2, first east centre

Level 1 just directly in front of the ramp.

Enter the carpark straight away turn right, the 3rd shop if not wrong.

As per Hydher's previous reply, this can be done. But it may not be cheap :)

Unless u able to find an aftermarket tank that are specially designed for dragstar, else u have to custom made the bracket so that the tank can fit onto the bike. I know japan webikes are selling accessories for dragstar, but it's not cheap especially after the shipping cost.

Any good online websites to buy cruiser stuffs?

Ebay carries a good range of parts. But shipping is a killer.

I will usually advise my friends in the Metric circle to get their parts from BKK.

Shipping in certain items from the USA might cost the same price of an air ticket. These shops in BKK carries after market parts for Dragstars, Shadows, Steeds, Phantoms and many more.

Drop me a PM if you need the location. Am more than willing to help out with bikers of the same interest.

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

Thanks Iggy!

Yup. saw many stuffs on ebay. but i'm looking for bigger tanks and saddle bags. probably if its too expensive than LAB is always the cheaper alternative.

I use to have hard leather saddles on my Draggy and it cost me around $160, but it was the shop i mentioned to you. Its almost impossible to get that kind of quality and style here in Singapore. They really hold their shape and waterproof too. I start to miss my draggy man.. It was a joy to ride along with ppl from this thread.

I personally think the dragstar tank works fine. All you need is a wonderful fresh coat of paint and design and it will be a beauty!!

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~