SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

yamaha dragstar

bo mai lah

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a good link but michelin and avon i cant find in sg for our size.

Ive tried all the others. Dunlop was the least nimble and followed the road uneveness. Bridgestones lasts forever. Metzeler was the most sporty but i had a wet skid on it. Shinko was cheap and soft and rear lasted till 75k. Lab has it the cheapest. All other shops prices starts from 290 regardless of brand.

You might want to change the tubes while youre at it. I think it was 20f 30-40r

Many thanks again bro.

To sum up the story - I enquired HTS (Bridgestone dealer) for several days and they finally gave me prices 170+260+GST+installation charge = total circa 500 dollars AND 3 months waiting delivery of tires.... Crazy:puke:

Instead I bought Skinko at the Lab with very reasonable total 203 SGD including GST and installation within 1 hour. After few days of gentle running, the tires feel quite good.

Happy days:angel:

Edited by mishfinn

Many thanks again bro.

To sum up the story - I enquired HTS (Bridgestone dealer) for several days and they finally gave me prices 170+260+GST+installation charge = total circa 400 dollars AND 3 months waiting delivery.... Crazy:puke:

Instead I bought Skinko at the Lab with very reasonable total 203 SGD including GST and installation within 1 hour. After few days of gentle running, the tires feel quite good.

Happy days:angel:

thanks for sharing

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey any dragstar 650 owner here, can the bike handle 110-120 constant speed at NS highway? will petrol consumption drop drastically at such speed?

wow!!!! dragstar 650?? i know 1100 have. have never hear we have 650 here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all ,

Please take a look into my sale. '99 dragstar with new fiery red paintwork for sale at $2888.

Text me back in the number posted if you are interested . Thanks!

https://www.singaporebikes.com/sgbikemart/usedbikes/yamaha_xvs_400_dragstar-45884.html

Sold thanks

Edited by ccboonf4

00-02 Aprilia Extrema RS125, 02-04 Daelim Magma & Honda VFR400 NC30, 05-08 Honda CBR600F4, 07-08 Honda Wave S, 07-Present Honda XR250L, 10-Present Yamaha YZF R6, Honda Steed VSE, Harley Sportster 883, Yamaha Dragstar.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

SOLD

Selling my DragStar 400 Classic

Reg - Sep 2003

80k km

COE - Sep 2023

Bike is in excellent condition. No accidents or drops.

Well-maintained with reliable engine and no issues in daily usage.

Stable comfortable ride, great torque and sound (well a hardcore HD crowd would not count such but I like it).

Maintanance done in 2016-2017: new magnetto coil and engine gasket installed, shaft drive serviced, tires and battery changed. I will recomend good reliable mechanic who did all services of the bike last years.

Includes 2 large panniers (installed new in 2015) and mobile phone holder.

Price 8300, nego reasonably

https://singaporebikes.com/bikemart/sg/usedbikes/yamaha_xvs_400_dragstar-46819.html

Pls PM me for more details and photos

Edited by mishfinn
I already upgraded to Class 2 bike

• 4 months later...