SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Anime fans?

Hondanohito

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thirsty: Wat I like best about Jap anime is their creativity... Especially so in Gundam, Transformer, Valkirie...... and lots more (forgot their title liao) :sweat:

really salute to those Jap animators. They work like machines, drawing drawing and more drawing. The can really materialise imagination. I am still trying to finish my Shaman King collection through downloading.

Warning: Your signature has been removed by the admin. Pls do not attempt to restore the website URL.

Guest ZZR-Pilot

Anime? Whoa... I like Ghost In The Machine, Samurai X, Legend of the Overfiend. All the monsters got bizarre d*cks.. always go out rape cute little ladies, schoolgirls and stuff. Damn syiok man..

:bounce: :bounce:

Eh.. actually, that's manga already.. Off topic?

Anime? Whoa... I like Ghost In The Machine, Samurai X, Legend of the Overfiend. All the monsters got bizarre d*cks.. always go out rape cute little ladies, schoolgirls and stuff. Damn syiok man..

:bounce: :bounce:

Eh.. actually, that's manga already.. Off topic?

its ghost in a shell rite? knn so into hentai arh u.

anyway try this anime, its really good and stylish, Ghost in a shell: stand alone complex, cowboy bebop, all time fav is evangelion, very tot provoking. hajime Ippo is superb also, its abt boxing and u'll really love the fight scenes, absolutely mind blowing :smile:

Killing for peace is like farking for chastity

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/5464/11060694976894jq.jpg

Have you guys watched this series called 'Baki'? It is about a kid learning how to fight in the underground arena determine to defeat his evil but powerful father. I'll also recommend Ninja Scroll the movie.

Warning: Your signature has been removed by the admin. Pls do not attempt to restore the website URL.

Guest ^|Tasuki|^
hhhmmm... me have the "full" colection. Stage 1, Stage 2, Extra Stage, Stage 3 and Battle Stage, yet i've never heard of stage 4...

mind lendin me your battle stage cos i have stage1 & 2, extra stage and 3rd stage onli. :sweat: anyway me also a manga and anime freak haha :lol: kenshin (samurai X), slamdunk, dna, shadow lady etc, lots of comics.

Have you guys watched this series called 'Baki'? It is about a kid learning how to fight in the underground arena determine to defeat his evil but powerful father. I'll also recommend Ninja Scroll the movie.

yeah i watched it, baki the grappler, until 11 liao. like the fights scenes too, waiting for him to fight his father :smile: if u like this den u'll like ippo as well

yeah i watched it, baki the grappler, until 11 liao. like the fights scenes too, waiting for him to fight his father :smile: if u like this den u'll like ippo as well

I bought the vcd set but the end is not complete. The store assistant told me that there'll be part two which I don't know if it's available already. :sweat:

Actually I want to know if you guys download or buy dvd/vcd? I mostly collect dvd (if available) since vcd's quality is not so good. Worst still some disc will hang and I have to miss 1 episope (e.g Macross)... Other than that, I'll download and if it's good I'll buy them to add to my collection :D Anyone have Macross Zero sets? It's hard to find them to download even using Kazaa. :nono:

hmm....i like Samurai X, Vandread, Inuyasha, One Piece(this anime is darn funnie....too bad the ending not complete and it follows the manga too~!)

http://www.metalmulisha.com/images/home/logo.gif

http://sigx.yuriy.net/images/sgx1/xgasgasx.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/foxracing/Avatars/05drz400sm.gif

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Great! Finally, a thread about anime & manga.

:cheer:

I'm also an anime & manga 'otaku'. Quite a number of anime VCDs & DVDs, 2 steel cabinets of manga. Enough to qualify as a anime & manga fan?

:sweat:

U guys lending out stuff? How about exchanging? Can organise outing on anime/manga discussion?

Ride fast but safe... Skills matters most... the slow ONE... I WAS TOO SLOW at 1min 50.9sec :D

Past rides: Quite a few and different types

Great! Finally, a thread about anime & manga.

I'm also an anime & manga 'otaku'. Quite a number of anime VCDs & DVDs, 2 steel cabinets of manga. Enough to qualify as a anime & manga fan?

:sweat:

U guys lending out stuff? How about exchanging? Can organise outing on anime/manga discussion?

That's a good idea reaper! I will list my collection here. Perhaps also include dvd movies for exchange then eeveryone dun have to buy the same thing unless doing collection? :cheer:

That's a good idea reaper! I will list my collection here. Perhaps also include dvd movies for exchange then eeveryone dun have to buy the same thing unless doing collection? :cheer:

haha i d/l from the irc, all the fansubs, dey are mostly dvd rip and in superb quality.

help me download Shaman king leh. but with english subtitle can??

i miss the HOI GATTAI!!....

Your best friend in forum :: Search ::

I still downloading 50-60 but I think 40+ onwards no subtitles... :giddy:

Come to my house and watch and I translate while you watch. :lol: :lol:

U collect till which episope?

haha, i also downloaded those. hehe... i need with subs leh... i burning into VCD.

Your best friend in forum :: Search ::