• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Erm... Andy, i think SHARMAN KING VCDs on sale now.

:smile:

By the way, guys, after u downloaded the episodes, what format is it in? AVI, WMV, RM, MPG? Need to convert to burn to VCDs? Got software to recommend? How to do?

:confused:

Oh, some of the anime that i have: 3x3 Eyes, 810 TTS Airbats, A.D. Police, Ah My Goddess, Arc The Lad, Argent Soma, Berserk, Blue Gender, Blue Seed, Bubblegum Crisis, Cowboy Bebeop, DNA2, Dual Parallel Universe Trouble, Earth Girl Arjuna, Eden's Bowy, Evangelion, Final Fantay Unlimited, Full Matel Panic, Geneshaft, Hand Maid May, Hell Teacher Nube, Hellsing, Himiko Den, Initial D, Kotetsu Tenshi Kurumi, Love Hina, Nadesico, Outlaw Star, Project Arms, Ranma, Record of Loddoss War, Run=Dim, Saber Marionette J, Shadow Skill, Sol Bianca, Scocerous Stabber Orphen, Soul Taker, Tales of Eternia, Trigun, Vandread, Video Girl Ai, You're Under Arrest, Zone Of Enders.....

:sweat:

I think i've got a few more, the list grows as i go along over the years....

Anyone up for an exchange? Anime 'otaku' outing, anyone?

H/P: 90904287

Ride fast but safe... Skills matters most... the slow ONE... I WAS TOO SLOW at 1min 50.9sec :D

Past rides: Quite a few and different types

Erm... Andy, i think SHARMAN KING VCDs on sale now.

By the way, guys, after u downloaded the episodes, what format is it in? AVI, WMV, RM, MPG? Need to convert to burn to VCDs? Got software to recommend? How to do?

Oh, some of the anime that i have: 3x3 Eyes, 810 TTS Airbats, A.D. Police, Ah My Goddess, Arc The Lad, Argent Soma, Berserk, Blue Gender, Blue Seed, Bubblegum Crisis, Cowboy Bebeop, DNA2, Dual Parallel Universe Trouble, Earth Girl Arjuna, Eden's Bowy, Evangelion, Final Fantay Unlimited, Full Matel Panic, Geneshaft, Hand Maid May, Hell Teacher Nube, Hellsing, Himiko Den, Initial D, Kotetsu Tenshi Kurumi, Love Hina, Nadesico, Outlaw Star, Project Arms, Ranma, Record of Loddoss War, Run=Dim, Saber Marionette J, Shadow Skill, Sol Bianca, Scocerous Stabber Orphen, Soul Taker, Tales of Eternia, Trigun, Vandread, Video Girl Ai, You're Under Arrest, Zone Of Enders.....

:sweat:

I think i've got a few more, the list grows as i go along over the years....

Anyone up for an exchange? Anime 'otaku' outing, anyone?

Video Girl Ai... hmm the title sound so kawaii neh... RA?

Your best friend in forum :: Search ::

KOF??

any1?

i like them!!!

:cheer:

LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?

U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

å¶çš„离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留

你期望你所è¦å¾—, 但å´æ²¡æœ‰å‘现到你所真正ç惜的

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~limtianc/achew_sig.gif

Video Girl Ai, it's about how a very unpopoular, shy guy(his looks quite alright) with a funny name in jap high school. He likes this girl but she likes his ultra handsome & popular friend. So he helps her to express her feelings to his friend. He, of course suffers silently. One night while walking home, he rents a strange video that will 'comfort' him. When he plays it, a girl 'pushes' her way out of the screen. His faulty VCR jams, causing the girl to have some 'changes'. This girl called Ai, tries to help him win his love. So the story continues....

OK about the summary? No, it's not RA. I have the manga also. Surprising that u don't know this anime. It's quite hot. The author's the same as DNA2, Shadow Lady, I'S, etc. Oh, i also have his other manga i've mentioned. His characters are always beautiful & stylish. Great skill on his part.

Hey, any anime otaku outing or exchange program? How about the converting software? Burning software?

Ride fast but safe... Skills matters most... the slow ONE... I WAS TOO SLOW at 1min 50.9sec :D

Video Girl Ai, it's about how a very unpopoular, shy guy(his looks quite alright) with a funny name in jap high school. He likes this girl but she likes his ultra handsome & popular friend. So he helps her to express her feelings to his friend. He, of course suffers silently. One night while walking home, he rents a strange video that will 'comfort' him. When he plays it, a girl 'pushes' her way out of the screen. His faulty VCR jams, causing the girl to have some 'changes'. This girl called Ai, tries to help him win his love. So the story continues....

OK about the summary? No, it's not RA. I have the manga also. Surprising that u don't know this anime. It's quite hot. The author's the same as DNA2, Shadow Lady, I'S, etc. Oh, i also have his other manga i've mentioned. His characters are always beautiful & stylish. Great skill on his part.

Hey, any anime otaku outing or exchange program? How about the converting software? Burning software?

i wan i wan... lend leh... or dcc me leh... haha

Your best friend in forum :: Search ::

Lending is no problem. But i prefer to exchange to view. So i've been asking for a anime 'otaku' outing for exchanging of anime, dicussion, chit-chat, etc. Feel free to contact me personally, anyone.

Hi, Beachboyz27, the Video shop about my home sells quite a selection of anime. I think there's also a few places i know of. Like a shop nearby Funan, also got a shop at Parklane Mall. Anime 'otaku' outing, anyone?

[email protected], i only have Full Metal Panic. Dragon drive?

Anyone read a relatively new magazine on games, anime, manga called MAGE? Only up the the 2nd issue. It's quite thin but still an OK read.

• 1 month later...
Guest snow_whitebb

I have watched countless animes!!! why not let's put what we have here and we can lend each other??? i have kenshin (quality not veri good for some parts) and currently downloading hellsing. one great anime!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ali G

well i guess i dug up old post hahaha :mad:

ok has anyone watched Full Metal Panic? Very very nice machiam like gundam but i like tha story better ;)

then GO SEE NARUTO!!! its a animation on shinobis and very very nice and touching storyline too haha and the fight scenes are nice :D

Guest hotdog
is intial stage 4 out liao?

i saw a few epi of the comics only

:bounce:

i was looking for it as well...i heard tat its out(from a fren), but she won't help me borrow it cos it belong to a annoying fren(tats wat she said)...

btw stage 3 is the movie rite? and is stage 4 a movie or a serial?

I have watched countless animes!!! why not let's put what we have here and we can lend each other??? i have kenshin (quality not veri good for some parts) and currently downloading hellsing. one great anime!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I recommend u to watch Shaman King! Although Tokyo Underground also not bad. There's another anime series called Kintaro. It's about an ex-motor gang leader who starts his life anew by becomming a 'salary man' (jap term for office worker).

Warning: Your signature has been removed by the admin. Pls do not attempt to restore the website URL.

Anyone watch 'Fist of the North Star' aka 'Bei Dou Sheng Quan'? I have the full comics collection. Very famous 80's anime but very violent. Dvd version is out, whole set collection ard $200ish.

Warning: Your signature has been removed by the admin. Pls do not attempt to restore the website URL.

i quite like The GateKeepers actually...

and there is one which i dunno the name. saw it when i was in sec1. which is abt 9 years ago. only know the chinese name is Muo2 Shen2 Tan2 Dou4 Shi4. Very nice. tried looking for it to download but cannot find. VCD also cant find

how to make a particular logo from an anime into a sticker?

i want to make the Full Metal Panic logo leh... cant even find the logo how to print?

I don't know if this is what you're looking for?

http://www.animeweb.info/db/gallery/view_a...ngascans-Covers

Guest Si|verGa|
Trying to find out who's into Jap animation in the forum. I'm one big fan with tonnes of anime movies collection! :D
me like animation alots wor.. so any gd intro?

think love hina is v v nice n funny! :p

me like animation alots wor.. so any gd intro?

think love hina is v v nice n funny! :p

Shaman King's good! You'll love it if you like Love Hina. I'd recommend Jap dialogue with subtitles, else you can't really catch lot's of jokes.

Anyone saw the kinky Goldenboy? Only 6 episops and downloadable from Kazaa. Very very funny anime.

Now I'm waiting for the dvd release of The Cat Returns. Have to wait a year tho... :sweat: From the same creator of Spirited Away which is my fav Jap anime movie.

Shaman King's good! You'll love it if you like Love Hina. I'd recommend Jap dialogue with subtitles, else you can't really catch lot's of jokes.

Anyone saw the kinky Goldenboy? Only 6 episops and downloadable from Kazaa. Very very funny anime.

Now I'm waiting for the dvd release of The Cat Returns. Have to wait a year tho... :sweat: From the same creator of Spirited Away which is my fav Jap anime movie.

Yukikaze has the best animation ever. Ghost in a shell standalone complex has the best story line. best action and humour for me is hajime no ippo. yeah Naruto is quite cute, the latest episodes getting more exciting. since some of u guys like anime and manga, i'll recommend a few webby for u guys to d/l.

http://www.animesuki.com/

this is a direction site for u guys to d/l the latest in anime, but u mus d/l the bittorrent client software in order to enjoy its facilities. its like another kazaa but with differnt sharing mechanisms.

http://www.zyph.org/om.php

try to download the whole series of MPD Pyscho. really bloody but a story backed with solid plot. it's manga subbed in english and are very high qulity. Think its banned in Singapore but its a great manga nevertheless. Never has death been more artisitc :smile:

Killing for peace is like farking for chastity

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/5464/11060694976894jq.jpg