SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX 150

Flac

Any red/white [Deluxe] as in link below?

http://www.boonsiewhonda.com.my/product-pcx_colors.html

BS Sg did not bring in this special color one. The salesman told me that LTA allow only standard color type.

It seems that the My version was a local modification fr standard color. I think they change the standard part with new part.

All Honda's : CV400, Magna 750, ST1300, VFR1200F, PCX150

Hi guys,

joining u all after the 2nd COE bidding. Already paid for the deposit for my PCX 150. Anyone knows where to get the rack for the top box? I am looking for one to mount my Givi Maxia E52 from my Nouvo to the new Honda PCX 150. Please advise. Thanks.

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

Class 3 - 11 September 2006

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - 12 June 2009

Honda PCX 150 - 24 June 2013 (Current)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]279816[/ATTACH]

My New PCX 150 With COE $7,800.

Very nice looking. Mine also same colour.

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

Any red/white [Deluxe] as in link below?

http://www.boonsiewhonda.com.my/product-pcx_colors.html

Like this colour too. I called up and asked Gabriel On from Boon siew about this and he said they don't bring in this colour. Maybe next time can go Malaysia and get the coverset....

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

Hi guys,

joining u all after the 2nd COE bidding. Already paid for the deposit for my PCX 150. Anyone knows where to get the rack for the top box? I am looking for one to mount my Givi Maxia E52 from my Nouvo to the new Honda PCX 150. Please advise. Thanks.

Hi JiXiang,

U can go to Givi shop (in front of Mah motor) to enquire the mounting kit. I think the part no is E231. They should have.

I only enquire abt the universal base for fixing my OLD honda top box.

The kit and the base are sold separately.

Edited by kentng7

All Honda's : CV400, Magna 750, ST1300, VFR1200F, PCX150

Hi guys,

I also use to ride a Yamaha Nouvo 135 change to PCX 150. I'm also having the Givi E450. You can try call next week look for Benny at 67546922. Showroom at Yishun & Workshop at Woodlands. He's out station far a ride will only be back by Monday. Hope it helps :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently, I tried my top speed and it goes to 128km/h. But then, I feel that it is like dragging the front tyre. Anyone has the same issue?

Anyone staying around in the North? Wanna do a meetup?

I have also installed a voltmeter and the voltage seems very stable at 14.4 volt even when it is warming up. Thank god it is able to charge despite the short distance that I travelled to and fro from my workplace (2km).

Love the ride and very stable. Fuel Consumption also good.

Edited by Jixiang

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

I think my first servicing is coming soon. I was thinking of going to my own mechanic - ah choong (AC Motor) at First Centre. Is it advisable? Must I go back to Honda for my servicing?

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

Hello to all.

Want to ask your opinions about PCX 150 please..

I use scoot to pick the lady to/from work via expressway CTE, SLE. Need a scoot, pillion friendly and feel "confident" on the expressway. My X9 200 fulfils that, but coe is expiring and needs to be replaced.

1) How is the PCX150 high speed stability?

2) Does it cruise on expressway confidently? (guy in my mscp riding pcx125 says its a bit weak on expressway, usually keep to slow lane. My lousy, almost coe X9 also can whack 110-120 in fast lane. err. i mean in the Malaysia highway. Hope the 150 can do this?)

3) How is the weather protection? (lets assume it has a higher aftermarket screen. That takes care of the head and shoulders, how bout the legs and arms? and for the pillion?). Sounds like silly questions I know, but the devil is in the details.

tried Silverwing JDm model. nice power. Good stability, comfy. BUT long, big and heavy. Difficult to squeeze during jam. So i'm looking at the PCX 150. Only Honda this time. Had enough of italians. Bad experience with taiwanese.

Hope to hear from you guys. Any one here who has had an X9 or X8 or even gilera can provide a comparison would be great. thanks in advance:thumb:.

• 2 weeks later...

i am also looking forward to get the PCX 150. Looking for a good reputation mototiam to trade in my Fino COE end 2017 and a bike loan if possible.

Need something with more storage more power and cost saving...guess PCX 150 fits the bill..

2004-2009 Kawasaki KR150

2009 - 2015 Yamaha Fino

2015 - Honda PCX 150

oh. I m interested to know more about the PCX150. Wonder how many of you guys got a PCX 150?

I have gotten one!

Edited by Jixiang

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

Hello to all.

Want to ask your opinions about PCX 150 please..

I use scoot to pick the lady to/from work via expressway CTE, SLE. Need a scoot, pillion friendly and feel "confident" on the expressway. My X9 200 fulfils that, but coe is expiring and needs to be replaced.

1) How is the PCX150 high speed stability? Good and can go as high as 130km/h so far that I have tried. Not sure how much more I can push as the bike is still new.

2) Does it cruise on expressway confidently? - Yes. 125 does not have enough power to go on expressway. Overtook pcx 125 many times on the road.(guy in my mscp riding pcx125 says its a bit weak on expressway, usually keep to slow lane. My lousy, almost coe X9 also can whack 110-120 in fast lane. err. i mean in the Malaysia highway. Hope the 150 can do this?)

3) How is the weather protection? No comments. When you ride, you feel like driving a honda car. (lets assume it has a higher aftermarket screen. That takes care of the head and shoulders, how bout the legs and arms? and for the pillion?). Sounds like silly questions I know, but the devil is in the details.

tried Silverwing JDm model. nice power. Good stability, comfy. BUT long, big and heavy. Difficult to squeeze during jam. So i'm looking at the PCX 150. Only Honda this time. Had enough of italians. Bad experience with taiwanese.

Hope to hear from you guys. Any one here who has had an X9 or X8 or even gilera can provide a comparison would be great. thanks in advance:thumb:.

That's all I have to say. Any more questions can feel free to reply here.

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

Out of curiosity. IS the GIVI box better or the other OEM ones better? Can I put 55L box onto the PCX?

oem gonna cost. it will look nice though

55 litres gonna ur pcx heavy. its is not gg to be nice too. if u need to put two helmets 48 litres shld suffice. of course, it will still look huge on the bike

HI Solaris,

R u the person who ask me abt FC in Tampines Ave 4 mkt ?

Plan to get one ?-

Hi kentng, yes I think I was the one who saw you!!! :)

Still not sure what to get. I've done some reading up on the kymco downtown 200i as well, seems like a good scoot too.

Have u tried riding with pillion and what is the speed u can achieve? :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4

Hi JiXiang,

U can go to Givi shop (in front of Mah motor) to enquire the mounting kit. I think the part no is E231. They should have.

I only enquire abt the universal base for fixing my OLD honda top box.

The kit and the base are sold separately.

Noted with Thanks!

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

Out of curiosity. IS the GIVI box better or the other OEM ones better? Can I put 55L box onto the PCX?

55L is too big. I put my E52 already considered as very big!

Anyway, it depends the way they install the brackets. Mine they drill holes at the back handle so it is quite stable.

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

Anyone knows where I can install a lock for the front compartment?

Dont get what you mean, what front compartment?

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551