SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX 150

Flac

I seldom change eo.....

my old pcx150 consume eo..some where is sipping out or head is burning eo. i fill up about 50ml for every 500km of every 2 alternate days..

Simon Soh

It's not the destination we conquered but ourselves.

Chiang Saen, Land of Golden Triangle

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5254/5500744953_52f8f8de37.jpg

26th Dec 05' - 9th Jan 06' Northern Thailand Trip

• 1 month later...

recently Ive some experience with my 2013 PCX150 to share..

twice with after market belt which claim to last longer than the original Honda..... 1st belt only less than 4 weeks to snap on me during work.... 2nd belt found breakage when I perform an inspection on 2nd week... being a long hour user for food delivery, this type of quality really caused me unnecessary down time n work disruption.

I replace it back to stock 23100-KZY-701 belt got from FJT at $35...

I also replaced pair of face drive22102-KZR-600 & 22110-KZR-600, rollers & clips, also replace the complete assembly of clutch pulley 23205-KZR-600.

inside the clutch pulley r 2 bearings we need attention...especially the rollers pin bearing.. it is exposed, need frequent servicing for cleaning & greasing to prolong bearing life span & performance.

just to share....hope it helps.. ;)

Simon Soh

On 6/17/2021 at 12:52 PM, Simon Soh said:

I seldom change eo.....

my old pcx150 consume eo..some where is sipping out or head is burning eo. i fill up about 50ml for every 500km of every 2 alternate days..

I think Ive found the plm for my engine oil consumption.. last week after  I replaced my oil filler cap(which comes with the oil level stick) with new a O ring(total cost $7 from FJT).. for the past 4days I observed there r no dropping oil level. :) I otr like at least 14 hours a day doing food delivery.

Im still monitoring.. will provide feedback again soon.. ;)

Simon Soh

• 4 months later...

For past over 1 year I used twice after market Vbelt...both snapped on me for less than a month...could be my prolong usage per day for work.. and its also very dusty made it more effort to clean.

then on I use back original KZY till now over 20K km...fair wear n zero plm.. 

Regular cleaning n greasing the clutch pulley is a critical maintenance to keep it running plm free....

Simon Soh

• 8 months later...

got almost new PCX 160 blue colour for sale, selling off due to personal reason. its less than 200KM mileage. PM me for more details.

COE till 02/08/2032

• Like 1

Think before you speed, cameras are all over the place now