SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX 150

Flac

I have heard some PCX can hit 130km/h on some forums. Issit true?

oh by the way,i think i still have a brand new spare hook for the PCX,but gonna check, letting go for $20. If keen sms me

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8836/copyofnanshansoyamilkmame5.jpg

maxwell hawker centre :slurp:

Guys, booked my grey PCX. Coming out this Wednesday(finger crossed). Will keep you guys update.

How come you just book it and already come in out this wednesday. I book 1 month only coming out thursday. See you at the collection centre. lol...

Not sure what happen, I booked thru Wing Yap last Saturday(after checking with ten shop :-P. But why yours need 1 month??? Pardon me, I stop riding 8 years ago, might had became mountain tortoise. I paid cash, so no hidden cost. 7.8K OTR. I paid a bit more to ask them spray the rim, same colour as super-4 that type. Want to go book Givi windshield E322S9indent need 8-10 weeks, smoke colour. Any advise???

130km ?? Is that possible?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Yes. Possible. I hit 130km/h. Tested and proven with my givi E52 maxia box!

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

Class 3 - 11 September 2006

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - 12 June 2009

Honda PCX 150 - 24 June 2013 (Current)

Not sure what happen, I booked thru Wing Yap last Saturday(after checking with ten shop :-P. But why yours need 1 month??? Pardon me, I stop riding 8 years ago, might had became mountain tortoise. I paid cash, so no hidden cost. 7.8K OTR. I paid a bit more to ask them spray the rim, same colour as super-4 that type. Want to go book Givi windshield E322S9indent need 8-10 weeks, smoke colour. Any advise???

Ok. I bought at $7818 too. June COE bidding at $1710. Good to settle in cash and it is so much cheaper.

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

Class 3 - 11 September 2006

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - 12 June 2009

Honda PCX 150 - 24 June 2013 (Current)

Sorry guys, I am a newbie to this forum, still not sure how to use this stuff to post, got to pardon me, uncle liao, computer alien to me.

Answer to Jixiang on E322S, S$140/pc(installation not included). I think E322 represent clear colour. Go to Mah Motor website and log onto GIVI, it will show you how to link to Honda---PCX125-150 and bingo, all items on PCX will come out, not much item in fact.

I been reading. how to run in a PCX 150. They said that for 1st 500km, you should ride slow and dun full-throttle the bike. Then at 500km, oil change.. then oil change again at another 1,500km. then after then can full-throttle and ride 130km/h.. Can anyone confirm the run in procedure?

I been reading. how to run in a PCX 150. They said that for 1st 500km, you should ride slow and dun full-throttle the bike. Then at 500km, oil change.. then oil change again at another 1,500km. then after then can full-throttle and ride 130km/h.. Can anyone confirm the run in procedure?

Let us know if you are interested to service your pcx!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551