SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX 150

Flac

Hi everyone, have been seeing some posts under PCX 125 regarding PCX 150 coming to our shores by end of August.

Called Boon Siew today to ask when the new bike is coming in: They say it's still under negotiations, and it may most likely come in only in the 1st quarter of 2013.

Anyone has any latest updates on its arrival or info on the bike, do share it here :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Hopefully it will be coming by May as I'm looking forward to buy this machine.

Thanks for your updated :-)

Hey David, if you are looking forward to purchase the Honda PCX, do save my number and i'll be able to give you a favorable price with the other retailers! It's 81819511!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Hey David, if you are looking forward to purchase the Honda PCX, do save my number and i'll be able to give you a favorable price with the other retailers! It's 81819511!

Ok. Save your number already. Any idea when the PCX 150 arrival ? I'm riding a Novo 135 at this moment thot of trade in to get the PCX. About how much the trade in price for my 3half years old Yamaha Novo 135 ? Thanks in adv :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just Booked My New Red PCX 150 for $7,800 include COE. The bike will arrival by Mid July. Yeppy !!!

happy for you bro! if you need any of my services just let me know! I have the full servicing package!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

• 2 weeks later...

7.7k w/o ins as qouted by honda boon siew look for Gabriel

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg

Yesterday saw this man with his grey PCX150. I wanted to ask him about FC but he say only one day old. =\

HI Solaris,

R u the person who ask me abt FC in Tampines Ave 4 mkt ?

Plan to get one ?-

All Honda's : CV400, Magna 750, ST1300, VFR1200F, PCX150

what are the colors available in sg?

Black, white, red, grey. (seems that all has metallic finish).

I heard BS saying the grey version all sold out for 1st shipment. Surprise from what he said.

Next is Red.

White color is least. Also another surprise.

U can view red, white and black in BS showroom. (If they are still there)

Edited by kentng7

All Honda's : CV400, Magna 750, ST1300, VFR1200F, PCX150