SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX 150

Flac

Hi, Would you recommend the Burgman 200 abs over the PCX 150? Think of getting one. Any comparison information. thanks

depends on your riding style and budget.

burg would be better with dual disc brake which is more safer, bigger CC more power, more comfortable long distance ride.

PCX is more on budget on fuel, bike maintenance and try not to go beyond 90km cause one front disc brake and one ancient drum brake.

2004-2009 Kawasaki KR150

2009 - 2015 Yamaha Fino

2015 - Honda PCX 150

Hey fellow pcx riders, just wanna check whats ur actual fuel consumption? Read on internet ppl were getting like 40+km / litre, but sadly mines' only 30+km / litre. Just to add mine is on open pod filter, thats the only mod on the bike. Any idea whats wrong?

07-09 : NSR SP 150cc

09-10 : Piaggio X9 200 EVO A

Current Ride : CB 400 Super 4

Hey fellow pcx riders, just wanna check whats ur actual fuel consumption? Read on internet ppl were getting like 40+km / litre, but sadly mines' only 30+km / litre. Just to add mine is on open pod filter, thats the only mod on the bike. Any idea whats wrong?

empty your tank, do a mileage reset, pump esso 8000 and ride within 80 to 90. if you hit around 43-45km, there shouldn't be any major problem. Might be your throttling killing the mileage if you still hit 30+km, then i suggest bring to a good mechanic to have a look.

Might be tyres pressure, might be engine oil change, might be belt etc?

Edited by rapala_fisher

2004-2009 Kawasaki KR150

2009 - 2015 Yamaha Fino

2015 - Honda PCX 150

Hi brother.. The thing about "auto scooters" is that, the more U throttle, say any needle above 80, fuel will eventually be dry fast. Thats norm bout autos.. Depending on ur riding style too, if U the kind who like to accelerate hard & fast, fuel consumption gona be up & fast too. Norm bout automatic scooters no matter how low the review says. Hope this will enlighten everyone..

Currently wat are the approve pipe n when i can get them. Thkx

You can try Yoshimura R77S Cyclone exhaust. I know it's approved for other bikes so PCX isn't a problem. I had it before I crashed mine (which is why I've been very quiet) and if I still have the scooter, I'll still be enjoying it. The sound is nice and not too loud.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those looking to service and change belt can try future scootering at Bukit Batok. $108 for original belt rollers sliders, engine plus gear oil, transmission cleaning and labour. Sharing here coz I think it's worth it as spare parts shop selling the belt rollers and sliders set for $65 liao. Most importantly they clean out your transmission when they change out the belt which I know some bike shop omits.

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

• 3 months later...
Hi guys~~ anyone selling their pcx 150 here? I'm interested in looking for one. Kindly contact me @ 908five888nine. Thanks

hey bro what is ur budget? i may have a customer who wants to let go.. .let me know bro haha. now we having promotions for pcx parts dont miss

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551