SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX 150

Flac

How much is a PCX 150 now?

I saw carousel selling with LED backlight, is it original?

Also heard of keyless ignition.

Hope some old bird can advise.

Thank you.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi all. Im currently riding a 2011 Tmax 500. Looking to sell my ride in june and buy a pcx 150. Any one who wants to let go please pm me! thanks
I have 1. U WhatsApp me 88222488?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

WTB 2b/2A Bikes

Wondering which motor shop offer the best deal in Singapore. I'm thinking to get a scooter also. Is PCX 150 a realiable model, does it has a 200cc model? How much is a new PCX150 with COE now in the market? Thanks bros.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

What tyre you all using? I using the Dunlop tyre as stated in the manual, had to change the rear prematurely twice due to slow leak and tyre bump. I also feel the Dunlop tyre very fast reach the minimum tread indicator. Any advice?

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric/260911.png

Wondering which motor shop offer the best deal in Singapore. I'm thinking to get a scooter also. Is PCX 150 a realiable model, does it has a 200cc model? How much is a new PCX150 with COE now in the market? Thanks bros.

Bro, pcx max 150 cc. Suzuki has 200cc. I have considered that. But no Suzuki service center puts me off..

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric/260911.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I can’t decide if the PCX is trying too hard to look like a proper luxury scooter, or if it should be commended for bringing some class to the entry-level market. To be honest, it’s almost too much for such an inexpensive ride, but should appeal to riders looking for a grown-up scooter.

I think it's more of a sports scooter.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I got a used PCX150 last year for work..

not too long ago i started to experience great vibrations during move off..

anyone experienced it before..?

Simon Soh

It's not the destination we conquered but ourselves.

Chiang Saen, Land of Golden Triangle

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5254/5500744953_52f8f8de37.jpg

26th Dec 05' - 9th Jan 06' Northern Thailand Trip

• Administrators
On 3/30/2021 at 11:58 PM, Simon Soh said:

I got a used PCX150 last year for work..

not too long ago i started to experience great vibrations during move off..

anyone experienced it before..?

@Simon Soh Seems like the clutch is probably starting to wear out. What's the mileage on your PCX?

Btw does the PCX vibrate at higher speeds (80-100km/h) like other Class 2B bikes? My NMax (which i have since sold) had quite a bit of vibration but it went away after i installed some heavy bar-end balancers.

2 years ago Honda introduce the PCX125 Hybrid in Japan. It has a battery under the seat. It is now available in Indonesia and Thailand.  But Boon Siew never bring this model into Singapore.  Anyone knows the reason?

• Administrators
On 4/2/2021 at 12:51 AM, inhuman said:

2 years ago Honda introduce the PCX125 Hybrid in Japan. It has a battery under the seat. It is now available in Indonesia and Thailand.  But Boon Siew never bring this model into Singapore.  Anyone knows the reason?

@inhuman

Cost. The addition of a Hybrid battery added to a low-price no frills scooter would increase the cost significantly. With cheap petrol just across the border, it is unlikely consumers in SG/MY/ID/VN etc would be willing to pay the premium just to be more economical in the long run.

This will probably change if the government gives certain incentives and grants to bikers like what they are doing with the EV segment for cars.

From Honda Japan's website:

image.thumb.png.336b00d1cb0422a5b6ebdabecc24c667.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 2:42 PM, SBF said:

@Simon Soh Seems like the clutch is probably starting to wear out. What's the mileage on your PCX?

Btw does the PCX vibrate at higher speeds (80-100km/h) like other Class 2B bikes? My NMax (which i have since sold) had quite a bit of vibration but it went away after i installed some heavy bar-end balancers.

my old pcx 150 is reading voer 130,000 km now.. new clutch was replaced last Dec.....

some how i took out the clutch pulley assembly and lubricate the roller n ball bearings with high temp bearing grease, the vibration almost gone n pick up speed is faster n reaponsive.. I guess the root plm were the bearings dry up due to long hours of usage almost daily..

Ill monitor n provide feedback.. :)

Simon Soh

• Administrators
On 4/24/2021 at 1:39 PM, Simon Soh said:

my old pcx 150 is reading voer 130,000 km now.. new clutch was replaced last Dec.....

some how i took out the clutch pulley assembly and lubricate the roller n ball bearings with high temp bearing grease, the vibration almost gone n pick up speed is faster n reaponsive.. I guess the root plm were the bearings dry up due to long hours of usage almost daily..

Ill monitor n provide feedback.. :)

@Simon Soh For Class 2B scooters (NMax, PCX, ADV150, etc) - How often do you recommend changing the full roller/bearing/clutch kit?

i din really count....just change when feels like it... i use if almost daily for work doing GF.. a lttle unusual i feel it.. 

but i uncover our belt have long life span...not as shop mentioned the short repllcement interval.. most important are the front drive pulleys wear tear n properly lubrication with the bearings..

I took it to tire shop for help to unbolt the super tighten bolts of both pulleys n carry on from there.

Simon Soh

Simon Soh

• 3 weeks later...

The Honda PCX150 uses SAE 10W30 engine oil as indicated in the bike manual.  However, all motorcycle shops in Singapore only carries 10W40 engine oil.  I noticed my fuel efficiency dropped from 42Km/L to 36km/L after changing to 10W40 engine oil.

• 2 weeks later...

same for my ST1300....manual also recommend to use any multi grade of SAE30.... not available off the shelf here.. :(

for both I use Mobil 1 fully synthetic multi grade SAE 40..

Simon Soh

• Administrators
On 5/17/2021 at 10:45 PM, inhuman said:

The Honda PCX150 uses SAE 10W30 engine oil as indicated in the bike manual.  However, all motorcycle shops in Singapore only carries 10W40 engine oil.  I noticed my fuel efficiency dropped from 42Km/L to 36km/L after changing to 10W40 engine oil.

10W40 is thicker so fuel economy will suffer. Technically it should last longer in between oil changes though, especially if using for delivery riders with a lot of start/stop traffic.

On 6/3/2021 at 11:55 PM, rxgn said:

Is it ard every 2k change engine oil?

There is no oil filter to change?

So my bike shop said every 3k service. No oil filter to change. Every 20k do major servicing.