SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX 150

Flac

Hi guys,

I'm keen in getting the PCX 150. Been reading alot at http://www.hondapcx.org forum to find out more, amazing inputs there and based on the inputs, looks like will definitely get one.

Anyway, is the model you guys purchased an EFI, ESP one.

I been quoted $7800 with ins, IU, box at Dynasty Motor at Tamp Shell with 2 weeks to be ready. Any other good shops, or one that can deliver faster (can't wait, haha)? How long did you all wait?

Hi guys,

I'm keen in getting the PCX 150. Been reading alot at http://www.hondapcx.org forum to find out more, amazing inputs there and based on the inputs, looks like will definitely get one.

Anyway, is the model you guys purchased an EFI, ESP one.

I been quoted $7800 with ins, IU, box at Dynasty Motor at Tamp Shell with 2 weeks to be ready. Any other good shops, or one that can deliver faster (can't wait, haha)? How long did you all wait?

I waited around the same time ( 2 weeks for COE bidding ) Anyway, the $7800 haven include the fluctuation of the COE prices. Likely to increase again. Most of us bought the ESP one.

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

Class 3 - 11 September 2006

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - 12 June 2009

Honda PCX 150 - 24 June 2013 (Current)

You google plug and go kit.. they explain there ah. Youtube got demo on it.. basically after puting 2 on my bike, the acceleration is faster siol!

Will it spoil the engine?

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

Class 3 - 11 September 2006

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - 12 June 2009

Honda PCX 150 - 24 June 2013 (Current)

It basically directs the electricity where it need to be. Makes things more efficient running.

The device is the same as those u see on ur laptop charger. Right and the tip u will see a ball or round looking around the wire. It makes it to have more input than the out put

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Need advice from those bros who bought the PCX150 recently... Went to Wing Yap AMK today and was quoted 8.3k, COE, IU and insurance inclusive. Then for the credit card interest-free installment plan, the guy said there is a 5% service charge by WY. Anybody got a similar deal?

Thanks in advance. :)

zor ni ar neh... ler tia wa tnah...

Need advice from those bros who bought the PCX150 recently... Went to Wing Yap AMK today and was quoted 8.3k, COE, IU and insurance inclusive. Then for the credit card interest-free installment plan, the guy said there is a 5% service charge by WY. Anybody got a similar deal?

Thanks in advance. :)

I've asked around for the current price of PCX150. Should be around $7600 w/o insurance only(with IU and all the other fees included).

Looks like the price by that motorshop you mentioned is way higher.

This price($7600) is for straight cash payment without any form of financing. If financing is involved, $8.3k is a possibility.

Edited by nwyj
edited to reflect price on full cash basis