SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX 150

Flac

I have a windshield for PCX150. Smokey and tall type which I m selling. I dun have storage space for it and hence letting go at dirt cheap price. Anyone interested to take it off me? Price $38.

windshield.jpg

I have a windshield for PCX150. Smokey and tall type which I m selling. I dun have storage space for it and hence letting go at dirt cheap price. Anyone interested to take it off me? Price $38.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]288494[/ATTACH]

Here is the Plan.

Date: 27th October 2013

Time: 7am - 12pm (Duration 5hrs)

Where: Kulai Nasi Lemak

Trip Distant 41km

Speed: 90km/h

Lead: Cheeko

Bikes: All bike are welcome. Speed will be at 90km/h.

Activities:

1. Chop Passport

2. Meet at GP Petronas (Move out 7.15am)

3. Ride to Nasi Lemak (7.15am - 8am)

4. Eat Nasi Lemak (8am - 10.00am)

5. Ride back(10am - 10.45am)

6. Chop Passport (11.30am)

7. Free and Easy Ride home

Participant Refer to Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hondapcxSG/

All bikes are welcome.

Edited by Muzik

[ATTACH=CONFIG]288494[/ATTACH]

wah... sad... this windshield just bought by my customer recently from another guy... else i could have called u hahahahaha

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

• 2 weeks later...
What is Lane Splitting?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Riding between lanes...

Like I noticed the PCX is quite wide. I lane split quite frequently with my current bike during peak hours and am just curious to know whether the PCX will be difficult to lane split with.

Riding between lanes...

Like I noticed the PCX is quite wide. I lane split quite frequently with my current bike during peak hours and am just curious to know whether the PCX will be difficult to lane split with.

It is funny that u consider this when buying bike. It is something to consider but not a deciding factor. Which bike u riding now?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yamaha TZR > Kawasaki KIPS >> Suzuki GSX-K >>> Honda NSR >>>> Yamaha RX-Z >>>>> Honda CB400 Ver S >>>>>> Kymco X400i

It is funny that u consider this when buying bike. It is something to consider but not a deciding factor. Which bike u riding now?

Have to consider ma cause I ride to fro peak hour one hence the traffic is usually pretty packed. I'm riding a pulsar180 now so I'm quite sure it's slightly slimmer than the PCX150 but i'm still tempted by the scooter anyway.

Have to consider ma cause I ride to fro peak hour one hence the traffic is usually pretty packed. I'm riding a pulsar180 now so I'm quite sure it's slightly slimmer than the PCX150 but i'm still tempted by the scooter anyway.

But I find PCX150 broad width nicer n unique

Yamaha TZR > Kawasaki KIPS >> Suzuki GSX-K >>> Honda NSR >>>> Yamaha RX-Z >>>>> Honda CB400 Ver S >>>>>> Kymco X400i

Heard the Pulsar 180 do give excellent milage too.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

ya it does. no matter how i ride it i still get at least 35km/l to maybe 38-39 if i ride conservatively.

speaking of which, how's the actual reported fuel consumption of the PCX150?