SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NSR150SP Riders

firesaint

• Replies 140.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wait4me

• lwfc

• MC28

• garfieldrox

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good morning.. slp tight peeps!

hi guys..i am from the kr forum...one of my friends just got into a accident 2 days ago and passed away...he was also riding sp...please be careful on the roads and be aware of people tailgating or riding dangerously...

i heard he was knocked from the back by another biker and lost control of the bike and ran into the divider..went into coma with sever injuries to the spine and he didnt make it..

the dangers are real and especially since we are riding small bikes with relatively low power compared to the big guys we should take special care to be sure of our riding surroundings.. and also alot of us here jus got our licenses and are young and reckless me included..so please all be careful and not let a moments folly turn deadly..

omg! knocked from the back!! that guy ought to be caught and bring to justice! may god bless him in heaven..

hi guys.any shop to recomend for 505xspark mhr helmet?cheap

LAB?

ride safe!!

yup! every one ride safe!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/bakua/2-1.jpg

Always Aim For The Skys, For If You Fall, At Least You Can Reach The Clouds

bro , sai tao about $50 , center piece about $25 , bottom piece about $45...

Eric, your Gixxer fierce mann!

Honda NSR150 SP : 26/10/2007 --> 10/10/2009

Suzuki Swift 1.3A : 10/01/2009 --> 01/01/10

Dodge Neon : US 03/01/10 --> US 20/09/10

Kawasaki KLX125 : 27/09/10 --> 04/06/11

Yamaha X1-R : 09/06/11 --> 22/06/16

Vespa LX150 : 22/06/16 --> ???

hi guys..i am from the kr forum...one of my friends just got into a accident 2 days ago and passed away...he was also riding sp...please be careful on the roads and be aware of people tailgating or riding dangerously...

i heard he was knocked from the back by another biker and lost control of the bike and ran into the divider..went into coma with sever injuries to the spine and he didnt make it..

the dangers are real and especially since we are riding small bikes with relatively low power compared to the big guys we should take special care to be sure of our riding surroundings.. and also alot of us here jus got our licenses and are young and reckless me included..so please all be careful and not let a moments folly turn deadly..

The last paragraph is very well-said.

May your friend R.I.P.

Ride safe everyone.

Honda NSR150 SP : 26/10/2007 --> 10/10/2009

Suzuki Swift 1.3A : 10/01/2009 --> 01/01/10

Dodge Neon : US 03/01/10 --> US 20/09/10

Kawasaki KLX125 : 27/09/10 --> 04/06/11

Yamaha X1-R : 09/06/11 --> 22/06/16

Vespa LX150 : 22/06/16 --> ???

Life's fragile, cherish it.

May your friend rest in peace.

Hello fellow motorpsycho riders,

After much trouble with importers and U.S. Customs I now have a NSR 150SP legally on the streets here in the USA. It gathers whispering circles when I park it at the curb for more than a minute. Anyway, enough gloating...

It came with a TYCA expansion camber (carbon fiber baffle) and was not properly jetted. It runs very rough in the mid range though the bottom and top are very strong. Yesterday I stripped the carb and the needle has no grooves to raise or lower the height.

Please tell me there is someone out there in a world where two-stroke bikes are prevalent and legal who knows what needle, seat, and jet should be used with the TYCA expansion chamber.

Thank you,

Harrison

PS The NSR did arrive with a Owner's Manual though the service manual was lost in the ether...

After much trouble with importers and U.S. Customs I now have a NSR 150SP legally on the streets here in the USA. It gathers whispering circles when I park it at the curb for more than a minute. Anyway, enough gloating...

It came with a TYCA expansion camber (carbon fiber baffle) and was not properly jetted. It runs very rough in the mid range though the bottom and top are very strong. Yesterday I stripped the carb and the needle has no grooves to raise or lower the height.

Please tell me there is someone out there in a world where two-stroke bikes are prevalent and legal who knows what needle, seat, and jet should be used with the TYCA expansion chamber.

Thank you,

Harrison

PS The NSR did arrive with a Owner's Manual though the service manual was lost in the ether...

Dear Harrison,

Must have went through quite abit of trouble to legalized the 2-stroke machine on the streets in the states.

I figure that the best guys to solve your issue would be Tyga Performance themself.Here's a link to their homepage -> http://www.tyga-performance.com/site/index.php

Cheers,

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

Got...Got me...Happily camping @ home, waiting for SBK SuperPole to start @ 1500H..

wat sbk super pole???

don one? LOL, why like no one de. Boring siol.

yah lor.. very the sian also..

Thank you,

Harrison

sp got tyca chamber ar?

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/bakua/2-1.jpg

Always Aim For The Skys, For If You Fall, At Least You Can Reach The Clouds

hi anyone know what is this stomach called? went to planet and they told me that i am using this *modded* stomach. and intend swap to stock ones. and anyone interested in buying this?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98319&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1238834356

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98322&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1238834391

hi anyone know what is this stomach called? went to planet and they told me that i am using this *modded* stomach. and intend swap to stock ones. and anyone interested in buying this?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98319&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1238834356

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98322&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1238834391

Wats wrong with a modded stomach lol. werid dun seem like i can enlarge the pics.

Oh wait.. they do look a bit different lol.. but why wanna change to stock ones? if its better stuff keep it la lol

The RR on my Fireblade represents "Race Replica"

Wats wrong with a modded stomach lol. werid dun seem like i can enlarge the pics.

Oh wait.. they do look a bit different lol.. but why wanna change to stock ones? if its better stuff keep it la lol

yup, they look different, stock ones the black pipe connecting the endcan is straight. this is dented. it somehow allows me to accelerate faster compared to my friend`s sp. but it cannot pass inspection and i dun like the sound.

so intend to swap to stock ones.