SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Need Information] Thailand, MHS

adesmond2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start a list maybe others are interested to go..cheers

already started and have a few gathering liaoz.. :)

But.. Only 2Bs/2As are invited.. CL2 will find that we are too slow.. unless you willing to go slow.. ;)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

well, just a thought but since you already got a team-good.

me on a cruiser bike only good on straight road..I passed,thks for the offer anyway..

No worries.. :)

2Bs - all 2 stroke sports bikes

2A - S4 :)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

• 3 weeks later...
No worries.. :)

2Bs - all 2 stroke sports bikes

2A - S4 :)

Be extremely careful on highway from Tak to bangkok especially in lane 3 and 4 ie. as these 2 lanes are used by big trucks. These 2 lanes are "uneven" and very slipperily with oil on road. A friend of mine has skidded at a traffic light with speed of only 20-30 km/hr.

Infact, be extremely careful on all roads in Thailand especially the lane used by trucks as they are uneven and have plenty of oil spilled by the trucks. Very prone to skidding for bikes.

Be extremely careful on highway from Tak to bangkok especially in lane 3 and 4 ie. as these 2 lanes are used by big trucks. These 2 lanes are "uneven" and very slipperily with oil on road. A friend of mine has skidded at a traffic light with speed of only 20-30 km/hr.

Infact, be extremely careful on all roads in Thailand especially the lane used by trucks as they are uneven and have plenty of oil spilled by the trucks. Very prone to skidding for bikes.

rogar that! :)

thanks! Will keep a look out of oils/trucks and etc.. :)

In fact most of the roads have spills but mostly dried up, watch out for new spills or slow down if u see any shinny surface in front. Don't bend ur bike if u r not sure about the condition ahead.

I reckon the most dangerous r the uncontrolled junction & unmanned U turn opening.

Ride safe guys.....

Simon Soh

It's not the destination we conquered but ourselves.

Chiang Saen, Land of Golden Triangle

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5254/5500744953_52f8f8de37.jpg

26th Dec 05' - 9th Jan 06' Northern Thailand Trip

Thanks for all advise.. now we have one problem..

I just want to check from anyone "tried" bringing their bikes on train from BKK to KL or butterworth?

information has been gotten but I wish to check further with individuals... :)

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Got the last few questions before we sit on our bikes and move on with my plan..

1) Train - Is there any train that comes from BKK -> Butterworth or KL that allows Motorcycles? If, yes, cost involved? If no, what's the cost involved for BKK to Hatyai?

2) What are the possibilities of Bike being scratch by mounting up and down? Do we need to dismantle our boxes and etc while uploading?

3) In Hatyai, there's a famous Sticker shop that's near to the road side and next to the bike shop, anyone have the exact point?

Thanks all!! :)

• 2 months later...