Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Ssdc 2020


E.O.
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, kokseng_wong said:

self rev should be cheaper cos u are on your own pract. take at least 1 to 2. practise on your weaker station. e.g. plank, slalom or bumpy. the rest just go thru is enough.

choose the self revision closest to your tp date.

 

Just now, kokseng_wong said:

self rev should be cheaper cos u are on your own pract. take at least 1 to 2. practise on your weaker station. e.g. plank, slalom or bumpy. the rest just go thru is enough.

choose the self revision closest to your tp date.

but u still can ask the instructor if u haf questions. many questions, 1 time tp. i asked a lot questions until 2 instructors know me already. haha...then i noted down. my frequencies for 2a is everything lesson 1 time self rev 3 times. 2 times for lesson 3 1 time or tp. tp 1 time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2021 at 8:47 PM, kokseng_wong said:

 

but u still can ask the instructor if u haf questions. many questions, 1 time tp. i asked a lot questions until 2 instructors know me already. haha...then i noted down. my frequencies for 2a is everything lesson 1 time self rev 3 times. 2 times for lesson 3 1 time or tp. tp 1 time.

self rev is the same price as lesson. And in BBDC there is no self rev until u pass lesson 3. For ssdc self rev is only unlock after u complete lesson 2.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2021 at 8:41 PM, kokseng_wong said:

self rev should be cheaper cos u are on your own pract. take at least 1 to 2. practise on your weaker station. e.g. plank, slalom or bumpy. the rest just go thru is enough.

choose the self revision closest to your tp date.

u will still get warm up rounds of 1 or 2 depends on time & instructors in charge before your test start. then the instructor will brief u on the test route again on what to do n what to look out for. u will take test together with class 2 learners. but u haf to wait for them to clear their dummy bike test 1st. then u wait for your number to be called. no 2b learners during the 2a/2 test. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, laviz said:

self rev is the same price as lesson. And in BBDC there is no self rev until u pass lesson 3. For ssdc self rev is only unlock after u complete lesson 2.

on the test day u will be given 1 to 2 warm up rounds depends on whether enough time to do 2nd round or not. 

then instructor will brief u on the test route of what to do n what to lookout for. then take a rest, wait for test to start. wait for class2 testees to clear their dummy bike test 1st then u proceed with the test together . start from oldest to youngest. no 2b learners during the test. after test wait in a room. same like 2b your number will be called if u failed. no videoclip this time. if u passed, jus wait for them to update your licence. 

4 hours ago, laviz said:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kokseng_wong said:

on the test day u will be given 1 to 2 warm up rounds depends on whether enough time to do 2nd round or not. 

then instructor will brief u on the test route of what to do n what to lookout for. then take a rest, wait for test to start. wait for class2 testees to clear their dummy bike test 1st then u proceed with the test together . start from oldest to youngest. no 2b learners during the test. after test wait in a room. same like 2b your number will be called if u failed. no videoclip this time. if u passed, jus wait for them to update your licence. 

 

for CDC.. whether class 2b/2a/2.. they will show the safety video.

for ssdc, the foreigners will go first or go last? not according to age right for foreigners

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Xmaxer said:

for CDC.. whether class 2b/2a/2.. they will show the safety video.

for ssdc, the foreigners will go first or go last? not according to age right for foreigners

i got 2a last feb at cdc but they nvr show video after the test.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Xmaxer said:

@kokseng_wong oh maybe they change already... i probably quite abit older than u hahahaha

 

20 hours ago, Xmaxer said:

@kokseng_wong oh maybe they change already... i probably quite abit older than u hahahaha

 it's 13yrs apart for my 2b & 2a. thinking of whether to take 2 next month when the 1 year finish. then my licences wll be complete.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wondering if anyone faced difficulties booking prac lessons on SSDC website today? I just completed my first Lesson 2 lesson this morning (supposed to book my second Lesson 2) the website would usually be updated in real-time and I would be able to book the next lesson right away. When I tried to today, it shows no dates are available (even for the next few months) and there's a pop-up saying all slots are taken up 😪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, rideornah said:

Just wondering if anyone faced difficulties booking prac lessons on SSDC website today? I just completed my first Lesson 2 lesson this morning (supposed to book my second Lesson 2) the website would usually be updated in real-time and I would be able to book the next lesson right away. When I tried to today, it shows no dates are available (even for the next few months) and there's a pop-up saying all slots are taken up 😪

B4 covid days, there is a time lag for the system to reflect new slots for the next 2 or 3 weeks.... But now covid, i think there is a huge backlog...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/9/2021 at 9:57 AM, Pisces44 said:

B4 covid days, there is a time lag for the system to reflect new slots for the next 2 or 3 weeks.... But now covid, i think there is a huge backlog...

It's working now, thank you! And yes, seems like this round there was a time lag of ard 1 day for the system to reflect new slots.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 4:16 PM, Ben_Tan said:

Anyone know the bike model and make year of SSDC bikes (all classes)?

CB190R

CB400F

NC750

not sure about the year, but as of 01 May 2021 SSDC has changed the CB400F to CB400SF. i think looks super chio leh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

first attempt at Lesson 7 today, got 26 points😩 kena penalized for wobble and improper blindspot.. during CR and RR no big issues, but come to assessment macam i forgot how to ride. coming to 1 year since i enrolled liao, very sian..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For SSDC the expressway familiarization riding after the TP test, is it free/complimentary or need to pay $36? Because i see like CDC and BBDC, says their first expressway booking would be free; only subsequent cost money, maybe if they cancelled their first or didnt turn up. But SSDC website show a fee of $36 for EFR(never say 1st attempt or what.

About to take my tp test soon but dont have much spare cash to put in my student account already. Any SSDC passers, i need this critical information ASAP.  Please help a poor rider out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2021 at 10:42 PM, azirau said:

For SSDC the expressway familiarization riding after the TP test, is it free/complimentary or need to pay $36? Because i see like CDC and BBDC, says their first expressway booking would be free; only subsequent cost money, maybe if they cancelled their first or didnt turn up. But SSDC website show a fee of $36 for EFR(never say 1st attempt or what.

About to take my tp test soon but dont have much spare cash to put in my student account already. Any SSDC passers, i need this critical information ASAP.  Please help a poor rider out.

if i remembered correctly u need to pay for SSDC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2021 at 6:46 PM, E.O. said:

first attempt at Lesson 7 today, got 26 points😩 kena penalized for wobble and improper blindspot.. during CR and RR no big issues, but come to assessment macam i forgot how to ride. coming to 1 year since i enrolled liao, very sian..

26 for 1st attempt very good liao lar....u should be able to pass during next lesson, if not 3rd time....

uncle me is 40 something one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Pisces44 said:

26 for 1st attempt very good liao lar....u should be able to pass during next lesson, if not 3rd time....

uncle me is 40 something one.

thanks uncle for the encouragement 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
On 1/23/2021 at 3:00 AM, laviz said:

Yea bbdc test date consider quite fast for now although I heard before COVID Pple can get their 2a within a month. 
But it’s ok it’s not that bad.

I pass.. now waiting for tp XD. Hope I pass as well. Don’t wanna wake up early with all the anxiety again lol

Not sure what’s the norm rate for taking revision. I planning to take quite a few... 

 

2a within 1 month to clear every lessons and take tp is impossible...2 basic, 3 simulation, 3 training at least one month to clear all, waiting time for tp is at least 3 weeks unless you are damn freaking fucking shitty lucky to get tp test right after you clear mock test..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...