• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

9 hours ago, laviz said:

Haven't pass...I am stuck at lesson 3. Hopefully I can pass today and book TP on 18th Feb. 

let me share some pointers:

plank time start : front wheel touch plank Time stop : rear wheel touch ground. more than 8sec

slalom time start : front wheel cross yellow line. speed up at last cone to meet timing. within 6sec

fig8 time start : front wheel cross yellow line time stop : back wheel cross yellow line within 11sec

crank cos time start : front wheel cross yellow line time stop : back wheel cross yellow line within 6sec

bumpy cos : time start front wheel touch 1st bump time stop : back wheel touch last bump more than 6sec

always check blind spots before turning left & right, before bends, before change lane, before moving off

check back left if turn left or left bend. don be shy to turn your head. at least 90deg.

always signal 1st before check blind spots.

if oncoming vehicle signal to turn left, wait for them to complete their turn then u proceed unless the class 3 instructor signal u to execute your turn.

vehicle nearest to the kerb has the right to make their turn 1st.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally passed and got my 2B licence !

Did the riding simulator recently for Class 2 license, was abit nauseating during first session but instructor gave some tips - plant both feet on the floor instead of on the foot-pegs. I think t

Posted Images

On 1/21/2021 at 10:12 AM, laviz said:

Haven't pass...I am stuck at lesson 3. Hopefully I can pass today and book TP on 18th Feb. 

how did it go bro? tp 18th feb is pretty quick.. i thought the wait times were much longer than that!

@laviz

12 hours ago, DRZ_b0i said:

how did it go bro? tp 18th feb is pretty quick.. i thought the wait times were much longer than that!

@laviz

Yea bbdc test date consider quite fast for now although I heard before COVID Pple can get their 2a within a month. 
But it’s ok it’s not that bad.

I pass.. now waiting for tp XD. Hope I pass as well. Don’t wanna wake up early with all the anxiety again lol

Not sure what’s the norm rate for taking revision. I planning to take quite a few... 

17 hours ago, laviz said:

Yea bbdc test date consider quite fast for now although I heard before COVID Pple can get their 2a within a month. 
But it’s ok it’s not that bad.

I pass.. now waiting for tp XD. Hope I pass as well. Don’t wanna wake up early with all the anxiety again lol

Not sure what’s the norm rate for taking revision. I planning to take quite a few... 

self rev should be cheaper cos u are on your own pract. take at least 1 to 2. practise on your weaker station. e.g. plank, slalom or bumpy. the rest just go thru is enough.

choose the self revision closest to your tp date.

Just now, kokseng_wong said:

self rev should be cheaper cos u are on your own pract. take at least 1 to 2. practise on your weaker station. e.g. plank, slalom or bumpy. the rest just go thru is enough.

Just now, kokseng_wong said:

but u still can ask the instructor if u haf questions. many questions, 1 time tp. i asked a lot questions until 2 instructors know me already. haha...then i noted down. my frequencies for 2a is everything lesson 1 time self rev 3 times. 2 times for lesson 3 1 time or tp. tp 1 time.

On 1/23/2021 at 8:47 PM, kokseng_wong said:

but u still can ask the instructor if u haf questions. many questions, 1 time tp. i asked a lot questions until 2 instructors know me already. haha...then i noted down. my frequencies for 2a is everything lesson 1 time self rev 3 times. 2 times for lesson 3 1 time or tp. tp 1 time.

self rev is the same price as lesson. And in BBDC there is no self rev until u pass lesson 3. For ssdc self rev is only unlock after u complete lesson 2.

On 1/23/2021 at 8:41 PM, kokseng_wong said:

u will still get warm up rounds of 1 or 2 depends on time & instructors in charge before your test start. then the instructor will brief u on the test route again on what to do n what to look out for. u will take test together with class 2 learners. but u haf to wait for them to clear their dummy bike test 1st. then u wait for your number to be called. no 2b learners during the 2a/2 test. 

4 hours ago, laviz said:

self rev is the same price as lesson. And in BBDC there is no self rev until u pass lesson 3. For ssdc self rev is only unlock after u complete lesson 2.

on the test day u will be given 1 to 2 warm up rounds depends on whether enough time to do 2nd round or not. 

then instructor will brief u on the test route of what to do n what to lookout for. then take a rest, wait for test to start. wait for class2 testees to clear their dummy bike test 1st then u proceed with the test together . start from oldest to youngest. no 2b learners during the test. after test wait in a room. same like 2b your number will be called if u failed. no videoclip this time. if u passed, jus wait for them to update your licence. 

4 hours ago, laviz said:

2 hours ago, kokseng_wong said:

on the test day u will be given 1 to 2 warm up rounds depends on whether enough time to do 2nd round or not. 

then instructor will brief u on the test route of what to do n what to lookout for. then take a rest, wait for test to start. wait for class2 testees to clear their dummy bike test 1st then u proceed with the test together . start from oldest to youngest. no 2b learners during the test. after test wait in a room. same like 2b your number will be called if u failed. no videoclip this time. if u passed, jus wait for them to update your licence. 

for CDC.. whether class 2b/2a/2.. they will show the safety video.

for ssdc, the foreigners will go first or go last? not according to age right for foreigners

21 hours ago, Xmaxer said:

for CDC.. whether class 2b/2a/2.. they will show the safety video.

for ssdc, the foreigners will go first or go last? not according to age right for foreigners

i got 2a last feb at cdc but they nvr show video after the test.

On 1/27/2021 at 8:24 PM, kokseng_wong said:

i got 2a last feb at cdc but they nvr show video after the test.

@kokseng_wong oh maybe they change already... i probably quite abit older than u hahahaha

20 hours ago, Xmaxer said:

@kokseng_wong oh maybe they change already... i probably quite abit older than u hahahaha

20 hours ago, Xmaxer said:

it's 13yrs apart for my 2b & 2a. thinking of whether to take 2 next month when the 1 year finish. then my licences wll be complete.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 8:05 PM, kokseng_wong said:

it's 13yrs apart for my 2b & 2a. thinking of whether to take 2 next month when the 1 year finish. then my licences wll be complete.

Edited by kokseng_wong