SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Looking for riding shoes.

smgoh6

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like rs taichi. Sold at motoworld

Price? Thanks!

RXZ125 / CBR400RR(hurricane)

Super4(Version S) / RXZ125

CBR954RR / ST1100Y(Sold on 24/01/2006 'history')

Super4 FQ(Version S sold on 08/05/2006 'history')

Hayabusa K2(OTR 08/05/2006-sold on jan'08 'history')

Suzuki Intruder (Aug2011 - Sept 2011)

Honda CBF (Sept2011 - Current)

Honda Varadero (08122012 - April 2014)

:thumb:

Looking for a riding shoes that i can wear on a daily basis.. Not looking for boots just shoes. Budget

TS,wear saf combat boots. they are becoming more n more stylish

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Am using tcx Jupiter two. $200 at the arai dealer. One year of daily wearing and stj going strong. Seldom take care but up till now also good waterproofing.

At first thought expensive, but after one bad crash I thought the price is justified.

Ride fast..ride safe..don't crash...

Am using tcx Jupiter two. $200 at the arai dealer. One year of daily wearing and stj going strong. Seldom take care but up till now also good waterproofing.

At first thought expensive, but after one bad crash I thought the price is justified.

you still remember where you bought it?

I having the Forma Fly Evo...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvyPJ0vr9O7-Rlc-60tjwWYCLEvx48GmCMLcll-8SNtAY7i29aw9WVjN_s-g

It's been 3rd Years... Waterproof... So far so good... Got it at Rigina...$140 than...:thumb:

To Me....

It's not How fast you go... It's how FAR you Travel...:thumb:

It's the Rider! Not the Bike! o_O

I having the Forma Fly Evo...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvyPJ0vr9O7-Rlc-60tjwWYCLEvx48GmCMLcll-8SNtAY7i29aw9WVjN_s-g

It's been 3rd Years... Waterproof... So far so good... Got it at Rigina...$140 than...:thumb:

I think it will be close to 200 now man. and dont know still in production anot.. anyway thanks!

try choing aik opposite regina.

Your budget a little tight and it being a short cut does not offer much slide-ability nor technology with that price.

I'd get normal shoes as riding shoes are not for walking around with.

Nike air force at about $50 at the factory outlet at west cost quite a while ago.

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

is it high cut? I might want to get a pair..

So called mid-cut, waterproof and comfy riding + casual waterproof shoe.

Better than just a normal shoe and are a great option for the city rider and would not call them unsafe. There is a sliding scale of protection in nearly all motorcycle gear, and some products will provide better protection than others. Its all depends on individual. Regina stock limited, need to order and wait. :dot:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g95/diabolique88/siggy_pucca_01.jpg

I have been wearing TCX X-Miles for 1year+, it is less than $200/- and it is waterproof. Looks nice with jeans or pants.

I think i will be getting this. Watched a review video from revzilla. I have big calves man so this will do the job for me. Where do you buy it? regina?