SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda X-Adv 750

y2kredbull

Its been many2 years and 3 bikes later since i last logged in SBF.

Been riding the Honda-Xadv 750 since Oct 2019. Loving it so far. Got chance to be my longest owned bike. 🙂

Lets discuss and chat all X-Adv 750.

Signature Pic.jpg

• Like 2

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750

• Administrators

Loving the camo stickers man! Looks good!

You are tempting @Farhan Tre with this! The ADV 750 is his dream bike!

Btw bro, how's the seat height? Easy to flat foot?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SBF said:

Loving the camo stickers man! Looks good!

You are tempting @Farhan Tre with this! The ADV 750 is his dream bike!

Btw bro, how's the seat height? Easy to flat foot?

He got new love lah already bro. 😊

I'm 1.7m. Tip toeing a bit. When i stop at traffic lights, normally its either foot down. You can flat foot this bike, but you'll need to use lowering links. Then,it would affect bike's geometry slightly.

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2021 at 1:14 PM, y2kredbull said:

Its been many2 years and 3 bikes later since i last logged in SBF.

Been riding the Honda-Xadv 750 since Oct 2019. Loving it so far. Got chance to be my longest owned bike. 🙂

Lets discuss and chat all X-Adv 750.

Signature Pic.jpg

nice ride dude!

how is the servicing like?

Honda NSR150SP: 2012-2015

Honda RVF NC35: 2015

Triumph Daytona 675: 2015-present

SYM GTS 200: 2016-present

Conquered Places: Chiang Mai, MHS, Pai, Doi Inthanon, Bangkok, Hatyai, Danok, Genting, KL, Port Dickson, Seremban, Malacca, Kluang, Mersing, Desaru

• 8 months later...

what are the aftermarket windshield on this bike?. Ermax, puig and givi only?.

No One In This World Is A Virgin. Cause Life Always Fcuk You Over and Over Again. Rides: 05May13~ NSR SP FQ **** X 2 stroke power! 05May15~ RVF400 FQ **** D V engine power! 04Jun16~ YZF-R1 FBG **** M Xplane power! 26Nov16~ LC135 FBC **** J SPARK big bore! 03Mar18~ BMWGSA F **** D GSR1200ADV! 23Apr20~ CB400 Bold'r FBC ***** J inLine4