Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

My Class 2 Journey at CDC year 2023 Pricing inclusive


Recommended Posts

Also need to create a log for the pricing.. haha..

$10 - Registration (2022 Dec)

$85.60 - Enrolment (2022 Dec)

$26.54 - SIMULATOR (Book on Dec for Jan 2023)

$26.54 - SIMULATOR (Book on Dec for Jan 2023)

$26.54 - SIMULATOR (Book on Dec for Jan 2023)

$41.73 - Orientation - Briefing and how CDC comes about and what to expect from here. (No rides so no need gears/need gloves if you want to try pushing the bike) - 5 Jan 2023

$42.12 - Lesson 1 (Pass) - 16 Jan 2023

$42.12 - Lesson 2 (Pass) - 31 Jan 2023

$42.12 - Revision - 06 Feb 2023 

$42.12 - Lesson 3 (Pending) - Feb 2023

 

Up to date - $385.43

 

After seeing quite a few people logging their journey down.. here's a few break down for me..

I obtain my 2B license back in 200x at CDC . Ride a KRR back then and been with it for about 15 years. 

Fast forward to 2021 - KRR need to scrap by 2022 , so I decided to get a 2A as I check with bike shops on which 2B bikes is the best, they say you are too used to 2 stroke bikes.. all 2B 4 stroke, you will definitely throw them into the sea.. Obtain my 2A License at CDC as well on Feb 2021.. Gotten a Yamaha MT03 about June to July on the same year..

End of 2022, ridden my MT03 to Malacca and realised my KRR have more stability for speed above 130.. MT03 seems to unable to hold it's handlebar well enough.. Started to wobble "abit" once I hit 140 with all the cross winds.. I dun like that feeling of instability. 

At last day of 2022.. I decided to enroll for CL2.. So here am I logging my journey..

After Enroll.. check the lessons availability. - OHHHH.. Orientation again? Only 2 time slots on 2 diff dates - 1 weekday about 2pm 1 weekend about 8pm, last one is about 1 week later last slot 8.40pm.. Just go with the last timing and I'm usually engaged with my family on weekends, weekday 2pm? 100% still working.. 😂

Check simulator lesson..  WAAAAA... fully book until end of Jan.. Bo bian.. Book end of jan 1 day one shot 3 lesson.. 

 

Went for my orientation lesson, I thought maybe can ride one-2 rounds.. brought all my gears.. ended up.. see see look look, give introductions, give information, give booklet.. walk around the school (which I'm already sooooooo familiarise with it).. but we managed to do one thing.. push the 600cc heavy bike figure 8.. 😂 

End.. 

Then when I wan to book lesson 1.. guess what? 2 weeks later... wa lau.. sianz... I'll follow up with more details on my lesson 1 - 2 week later.. hahaha..

 

But one thing to take note, they are going to start with electronic way of "tracking" your mistakes (on trial now).. that means 0 allowances for mistake.. better take whatever license you want now... 

  • Like 1

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haha shld have just go SSDC ma.. until now i can still see slots for tomorrow leh.. n no orientation.. CDC waiting time too long already 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/6/2023 at 6:22 PM, Nakuru said:

Haha shld have just go SSDC ma.. until now i can still see slots for tomorrow leh.. n no orientation.. CDC waiting time too long already 

nvm.. used to CDC route.. so.. just go nia.. later I go online and see from website.. I think app more restrictive? 😂

ok.. even worse.. no slot available.. LOL..  *Same with app also.. haix...

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 6.28.42 AM.png

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, adesmond2 said:

nvm.. used to CDC route.. so.. just go nia.. later I go online and see from website.. I think app more restrictive? 😂

ok.. even worse.. no slot available.. LOL..  *Same with app also.. haix...

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 6.28.42 AM.png

Haha cdc used to release a few slots daily.. so need to camp on their app de.. very mafan.. 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

Haha cdc used to release a few slots daily.. so need to camp on their app de.. very mafan.. 

 

camping right now... hahahhahahhahahha

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

camping right now... hahahhahahhahahha

Hahaha i book finish my husb's revision n lesson 3 liao.. if he pass then will be revision + TP next le.. tt time i book his 2B i oso keep camping like bot like tt sia..

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Hahaha i book finish my husb's revision n lesson 3 liao.. if he pass then will be revision + TP next le.. tt time i book his 2B i oso keep camping like bot like tt sia..

win liaoz... 😂

 

 

Just checked and verified.. sianz...

Only one practical lesson may be booked at any one time.  

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 12.27.58 PM.png

  • Haha 1

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/6/2023 at 6:22 PM, Nakuru said:

Haha shld have just go SSDC ma.. until now i can still see slots for tomorrow leh.. n no orientation.. CDC waiting time too long already 

if i'm not wrong, SSDC is the most expensive among the 3.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/14/2023 at 2:42 PM, Pisces44 said:

if i'm not wrong, SSDC is the most expensive among the 3.

how much?

CDC Class 2 - $42-44 per lesson..

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2023 at 10:20 AM, adesmond2 said:

win liaoz... 😂

 

 

Just checked and verified.. sianz...

Only one practical lesson may be booked at any one time.  

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 12.27.58 PM.png

Haha ya.. they wan to align all 3 schools.. 

On 1/14/2023 at 2:42 PM, Pisces44 said:

if i'm not wrong, SSDC is the most expensive among the 3.

I think sama sama la.. the most few dollars diff.. https://ssdcl.com.sg/courses/class-2-course/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just go to the school nearest to you lo... travelling distance = Time = cost also :)

Advantage for SSDC is really when it rains you'll be happy you're pretty dry for the most parts... Unless at the E-brakes there long queue hahaa... thats the only place you can get alot of rain. The other area is like those in between gaps where you don't usually hang around there long enough to get really wet. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Siphon said:

Just go to the school nearest to you lo... travelling distance = Time = cost also :)

Advantage for SSDC is really when it rains you'll be happy you're pretty dry for the most parts... Unless at the E-brakes there long queue hahaa... thats the only place you can get alot of rain. The other area is like those in between gaps where you don't usually hang around there long enough to get really wet. 

Actually u do have chance to hang around the gap area for long... When the learner car cant park.... I kena b4 n i was like drenched cos the driver taking his own sweet time to park.. another part is the exposed park turning out of the school... When all the cars jam there waiting to exit the sch... Oso will stuck behind in the rain.. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2023 at 10:20 AM, adesmond2 said:

win liaoz... 😂

 

 

Just checked and verified.. sianz...

Only one practical lesson may be booked at any one time.  

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 12.27.58 PM.png

now same same...

2 time slot available ONLY... 

haix.. how to book Sia?

 

Meanwhile, Yesterday 16 Jan last session at CDC.. 

After walk in to the "bike's area"..

We take a number tag, wear our arm and leg guards, put our bags at the common area.. 

Walk over the the training shelter.. sit down and wait for instructors to call us. Almost followed a 2B red team since we are all on red and I saw some 2A followed as well.. luckily the instructors call out to us, CL2/2A lesson 1, come over.. 

So we move from one instructor to another.. haha.. (most people just blindly follow) 😛

 

Once we are with the instructor, Class check, how many CL2 and how many 2A,

Class 2 - 2 people

2A - more then 6 people (Can't recall exact number)

So we went to plank and slope.. 

Slope, signal to kerb before stopping. Signal away from Kerb to move off.

2 person at slope and 1 person each side.

turn left after slope, go one round to figure 8 (skip for now) then go back plank.

Plank Half clutch rear brake - CL2 need to be 10seconds and above 2A need to be 8seconds and above, drop immediate failure.. so anything but drop.. 

cones - just go nia.. dun hit cones can liao..

 

CL2 at CDC MT07.. really hot.. even night riding.. can feel the heat.. saw the temperature running about 100-110 degrees.. 😂

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 7.20.11 AM.png

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ok.. they open next day which is 3 feb last slot.. (Fridays I can't make it).. based on this.. I guess, daily open 1 day slot.. sometimes night sometimes afternoon, see luck?

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 10.47.36 AM.png

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I should be gg for CL2 in Feb after my 1 yr for 2A is up....

SSDC is using nc750, which I find the seat height quite tall...

The correct procedure, by right (which nobody in real world do) is hold handle bar, kick back side stand then mount seat...

So can mout seat already then kick back side stand ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Actually u do have chance to hang around the gap area for long... When the learner car cant park.... I kena b4 n i was like drenched cos the driver taking his own sweet time to park.. another part is the exposed park turning out of the school... When all the cars jam there waiting to exit the sch... Oso will stuck behind in the rain.. :(

haha... i think that location must be one of those that has a through hole up to the roof. Not many... just dont' go to that area when you see alot of cars lo. I usually take super late or super early classes last time. Lesser cars. 

3 hours ago, Pisces44 said:

So can mout seat already then kick back side stand ?

Of course can. Immediate failure only lo 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Pisces44 said:

I should be gg for CL2 in Feb after my 1 yr for 2A is up....

SSDC is using nc750, which I find the seat height quite tall...

The correct procedure, by right (which nobody in real world do) is hold handle bar, kick back side stand then mount seat...

So can mout seat already then kick back side stand ?

nice~ Just go for it before the electronic test kicks in.

Yes.. NC750 haven't try so dunno.. mine is CDC.. MT07.. oh ya.. MT07 can be extremely hot.. can cook your leg.. 😂

& Yes, as per Siphon mentioned, dun do that.. IF.. and instructors also got mentioned before, if your side stand never put back properly after the TP, and your bike drop "afterwards" you still consider fail your TP..

 

7 hours ago, Siphon said:

haha... i think that location must be one of those that has a through hole up to the roof. Not many... just dont' go to that area when you see alot of cars lo. I usually take super late or super early classes last time. Lesser cars. 

Of course can. Immediate failure only lo 🤣

LOL.. indeed.. just follow instructions if wan to pass.. 😛

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Siphon said:

haha... i think that location must be one of those that has a through hole up to the roof. Not many... just dont' go to that area when you see alot of cars lo. I usually take super late or super early classes last time. Lesser cars. 

Ya. The park where u just came out from the crank course n the learner car will try to park.. n the cars will always go forward till the stop line making u think they r just stopping at the line.. 😕

11 hours ago, Pisces44 said:

I should be gg for CL2 in Feb after my 1 yr for 2A is up....

SSDC is using nc750, which I find the seat height quite tall...

The correct procedure, by right (which nobody in real world do) is hold handle bar, kick back side stand then mount seat...

So can mout seat already then kick back side stand ?

Ya lor so stupid.. dunno y cannot sit already then kick back side stand. The bike so heavy. So much safer to sit then kick bavk side stand 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

Ya lor so stupid.. dunno y cannot sit already then kick back side stand. The bike so heavy. So much safer to sit then kick bavk side stand 

To make sure you are strong enough to hold a CL2 or your bike's weight.

One of the test is also to push a CL2 around the circuit.. (For CL2 only)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, adesmond2 said:

To make sure you are strong enough to hold a CL2 or your bike's weight.

One of the test is also to push a CL2 around the circuit.. (For CL2 only)

Need to lift it up 1st then push around.. i think push is ok but lifting up will probably kill mi.. hahaha im pretty contented tt i can do tt with s4 at my current condition sia.. hoping to get my 2A by year end b4 9% increase.. please leg recover please 😢

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

Need to lift it up 1st then push around.. i think push is ok but lifting up will probably kill mi.. hahaha im pretty contented tt i can do tt with s4 at my current condition sia.. hoping to get my 2A by year end b4 9% increase.. please leg recover please 😢

no no..

1) need to remove from main stand first (this one you could have issues)...

2) Slowly let it drop by supporting with your body weight.. 

3) stand away

4) Slowly push it up using body weight

5) Push in figure 8 - walk back

6) Put it up back on main stand (you also could have issues)

Settled.

During 2A can ask instructor to let you try try.. haha..

 

Aiyo.. can one la.. your 1 year finish already ya?

If yes, can enrol liao.. just nice 1 year validity.. then u will be motivated to complete your 2A before 9%.. hahaha

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nakuru said:

Need to lift it up 1st then push around.. i think push is ok but lifting up will probably kill mi.. hahaha im pretty contented tt i can do tt with s4 at my current condition sia.. hoping to get my 2A by year end b4 9% increase.. please leg recover please 😢

S4 is damn heavy lor.... dropped twice...cannot lift up....end up the instructor helped to lift....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

no no..

1) need to remove from main stand first (this one you could have issues)...

2) Slowly let it drop by supporting with your body weight.. 

3) stand away

4) Slowly push it up using body weight

5) Push in figure 8 - walk back

6) Put it up back on main stand (you also could have issues)

Settled.

During 2A can ask instructor to let you try try.. haha..

 

Aiyo.. can one la.. your 1 year finish already ya?

If yes, can enrol liao.. just nice 1 year validity.. then u will be motivated to complete your 2A before 9%.. hahaha

s4 no main stand.. only side stand.. so i tried n still ok.. just tt the bike might drop when i wan to sit la.. no la.. 1 year finishing in june.. but will only go take when my leg gets back more strength n pain to stop.. 

2 hours ago, Pisces44 said:

S4 is damn heavy lor.... dropped twice...cannot lift up....end up the instructor helped to lift....

im hoping that it doesnt drop but its not gonna happen.. surely drop like no tomorrow for me.. when i taking 2b i oso keep dropping bike.. hahahaha.. i already got problem trying to lift up the 2b bikes.. the s4 is gonna kill mi 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

s4 no main stand.. only side stand.. so i tried n still ok.. just tt the bike might drop when i wan to sit la.. no la.. 1 year finishing in june.. but will only go take when my leg gets back more strength n pain to stop.. 

im hoping that it doesnt drop but its not gonna happen.. surely drop like no tomorrow for me.. when i taking 2b i oso keep dropping bike.. hahahaha.. i already got problem trying to lift up the 2b bikes.. the s4 is gonna kill mi 

LOL.. just be careful bah.. bike drop ok.. dun drop on your leg or on you will do.. assessment and TP date dun drop can liao.. haha..

ok la.. June.. faster chop chop complete your bike license.. CL2 I think can skip since need to push up and down the bike and you mentioned you can't push up also.. then nvm.. at least 2A.. so have more options in the future when Electric motorcycles is out..

 

FYI on CDC slots..

 

really day by day release.. 

 

 

On 1/17/2023 at 10:27 AM, adesmond2 said:

ok.. they open next day which is 3 feb last slot.. (Fridays I can't make it).. based on this.. I guess, daily open 1 day slot.. sometimes night sometimes afternoon, see luck?

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 10.47.36 AM.png

 

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 12.07.41 PM.png

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, adesmond2 said:

LOL.. just be careful bah.. bike drop ok.. dun drop on your leg or on you will do.. assessment and TP date dun drop can liao.. haha..

ok la.. June.. faster chop chop complete your bike license.. CL2 I think can skip since need to push up and down the bike and you mentioned you can't push up also.. then nvm.. at least 2A.. so have more options in the future when Electric motorcycles is out..

 

FYI on CDC slots..

 

really day by day release.. 

 

 

 

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 12.07.41 PM.png

Depends on the recovery for my leg lor.. i cant exactly overwork nor exert force yet.. probably will see again by june how it goes lor.. haha

Ya.. CDC release very random 1.. hard to predict

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • adesmond2 changed the title to My Class 2 Journey at CDC year 2023 Pricing inclusive

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...