SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[cdc] 2b

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jialat lah. sunday closed. you better go back first thing monday to do it. you can't book anything without the PDL.

You mean I can still get my PDL from TP on a Sunday afternoon? My slot is at 2.30pm..

A Journey of a Thousand Revs Begins with the First Gear Change...

You mean I can still get my PDL from TP on a Sunday afternoon? My slot is at 2.30pm..

Hahhaha sunday closed bro. Quickly get ur pdl uh, prac1 slots are limited.

Smooth wrists for the twists

B3gHfaDCAAATWkk.jpg

Class 2B - 18092013

Billy - TZM 150 YPVS (21092013-21112013)

Bobby - KRR 150 KIPS (31122013-26092014)

Spanky - LC 135 (30092014-Present)

Practical 1 can one shot book 2 times?

Yeap2, if u wan can book 2 on the same day ah. If u dun like risking, then book 48 hrs apart. So if u lucky pass 1st one, can cancel the 2nd.

Smooth wrists for the twists

B3gHfaDCAAATWkk.jpg

Class 2B - 18092013

Billy - TZM 150 YPVS (21092013-21112013)

Bobby - KRR 150 KIPS (31122013-26092014)

Spanky - LC 135 (30092014-Present)

Hi congrats. I am going to take practical 1 next week. What is needed to pass?

Also, is track shoes suitable for riding?

Better wear riding boots. If you fall and your track shoes come out how? Thats it you will scrap your leg.

A lion never considers an opinion of a sheep

love.peace.respect

I do not have riding boots. I got boots like safety boots type or track shoes. If wear boots worry cant feel the gear shift because the boots is like those construction boots type. unless I wear those dress boots. What is your advise?

Finally.. I passed and cleared my Prac 1 yesterday! Someone enlighten me, so from Prac 2 onwards, no matter what, right foot cannot go down in order to pass?

Best to get used to it. Not that cannot pass. If in the wrong place and wrong time will fail lah

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Hi congrats. I am going to take practical 1 next week. What is needed to pass?

Also, is track shoes suitable for riding?

Need to be able to ride the bike. Change gear up and down, speed control, braking and stopping, riding with correct posture and eye line

I do not have riding boots. I got boots like safety boots type or track shoes. If wear boots worry cant feel the gear shift because the boots is like those construction boots type. unless I wear those dress boots. What is your advise?

For the lessons tracks are fine. U have crash bars u won't get your foot under the bike if you fall

Finally.. I passed and cleared my Prac 1 yesterday! Someone enlighten me, so from Prac 2 onwards, no matter what, right foot cannot go down in order to pass?

Congrats! Right foot must come down after Emergency Brake (E-brake in prac4, in prac5 and during revisions and TP-test) stopping, to change down the gear while stationery in order to move off again.

Is it true that if the boots is like catepillar boots, boot tip is thick, will affect shifting?

Seeing the amount of items to do for pract 1, I managed to book 2 pract 1 lessons less than 48 hrs apart.

Is it true that if the boots is like catepillar boots, boot tip is thick, will affect shifting?

Seeing the amount of items to do for pract 1, I managed to book 2 pract 1 lessons less than 48 hrs apart.

It is better to wear sneaker type of shoes for a good "feel" of the gear pedal when shifting up. I'd failed my prac1 1st lesson because I wore hiking ankle boots and I couldn't feel anything and the boots got stuck with the crash bar.

In the school's training book, the Conditions for cancellation of practical and theory lessons stated that, cancellation "must be done at least 48 hours (2 working days) in advance before the date and time of actual training". Read and understanding the rules.

It is better to wear sneaker type of shoes for a good "feel" of the gear pedal when shifting up. I'd failed my prac1 1st lesson because I wore hiking ankle boots and I couldn't feel anything and the boots got stuck with the crash bar.

In the school's training book, the Conditions for cancellation of practical and theory lessons stated that, cancellation "must be done at least 48 hours (2 working days) in advance before the date and time of actual training". Read and understanding the rules.

I think he is predicting he won't pass in 1 try