SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBF 150

faisalee

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

still running in mine..

will review once ready

Tks....looking forward to a full review :D

In meantime, those of u who are riding the CBF150; do provide a initial info like:

1) Engine noise at idling/riding. Is it quiet, noisy or wat?

2) Gear change...smooth?

3) vibration.....any at idling riding at 50/90km?

4) Fuel consumption at city/highway riding?

5) Stability on corners/highway?

6) braking good?

7) riding comfort?

8) current tyres good on dry/wet?

and anything else u can think of. This will be good info for those of us who are looking to buy a 2b bike.

1) So far, the engine is smooth.. not noisy unless you rev till a certain rpm (by feel)

2) gear change u need to kick abit harder if not it will get stuck in between gears and jerk abit.

3) no vibration as of 70km/hr.. haf yet to try 90km/hr still running in

4)so far my FC is only about 45km / L. believe after run in will inprove, will update again

5) corner handling not bad, see if you confident anot.. as turning radius is quite wide

6)braking is gd

7) posture is like tat of super 4. seat will make thights abit tired after long journey, think need to season abit

8)current tyre not bad...

:cool:

1) So far, the engine is smooth.. not noisy unless you rev till a certain rpm (by feel)

2) gear change u need to kick abit harder if not it will get stuck in between gears and jerk abit.

3) no vibration as of 70km/hr.. haf yet to try 90km/hr still running in

4)so far my FC is only about 45km / L. believe after run in will inprove, will update again

5) corner handling not bad, see if you confident anot.. as turning radius is quite wide

6)braking is gd

7) posture is like tat of super 4. seat will make thights abit tired after long journey, think need to season abit

8)current tyre not bad...

Tks DelusiOn for the review. Looking forward to more reviews:D.

Hi all,

anyone ones to sell off their CBF, kindly sms me at 98443151.

THX.

Cheers!

Because of him the lame walked briskly,

And the songless through him burst into melody.

//////////////////Algazel (1111AD)//////////////////

I was charged a total of $5.5K ++ for CBF150 to be on the road. came with a box, 1/2 year road tax, IU, 2 party insurance - 30yrs old

Have I been ripped off?

johhny, i guess u bought it from Boonsiew? I was quoted 5+k too.

Another shop in the West quoted a flat 5k.

I think its possible to get it under 5k...

i brought my cbf 150 4month ago at price of $4750 with half yr rd tax,age29 youngest,new iu,insu in.the bike got not much power and it trap water.got problem after heavy rain

Hi mike, which part of the bike trapped water, may i know? :faint:

keen to get this bike. :cool:

the bike is quite naked,when u r riding in the rain,stop 4 ard 10 min ,u will have problem starting the bike.i guess maybe the plug is wet.but i hate it,max only 110,and the petrol 4 me,i use esso 98,max 38km/l.

On the speed, did u try changing the spark plug to Platinum? Interesting observation on the rain causing bike hard to start.

the bike is quite naked,when u r riding in the rain,stop 4 ard 10 min ,u will have problem starting the bike.i guess maybe the plug is wet.but i hate it,max only 110,and the petrol 4 me,i use esso 98,max 38km/l.

wow esso 98.. so exp.. even my cbr150 can run on esso/mobil 92.. ur one should be can also.. juz wonder wat dff does it make the bike then since ur using the premium petrol..

u want to consider selling it to me? :)

got mine for 5800++ full cash. did i oso gt ripped off??? p-plate 25yrs old 2nd party covered. to me, the bike is just rite for mi.but wif pillion like no power. any suggestions for power ups like spark plugs or the types of 4t oil? n oso where to get cheaper box for 2 helmets? fill up my tank today caltex 98. smoother den 95.last white line i got close to 300km with constant heavy acceleration n cruising 80-100km/hr.gd or bad???thanks alot.

got mine for 5800++ full cash. did i oso gt ripped off??? p-plate 25yrs old 2nd party covered. to me, the bike is just rite for mi.but wif pillion like no power. any suggestions for power ups like spark plugs or the types of 4t oil? n oso where to get cheaper box for 2 helmets? fill up my tank today caltex 98. smoother den 95.last white line i got close to 300km with constant heavy acceleration n cruising 80-100km/hr.gd or bad???thanks alot.

Don't know about price good or not but on speed.....hve u run in ur bike? If yes, then it's ok.....if no, u might damage ur engine without run in.

maybe your young age make the insurance cost higher, hence total cost higher. where did u get yr bike from?

me just buy my bike 4-5 month ago,even sell also going to be exp.nobody will be interested.me got 2 bike cbf150 and suzuki gsx 400r.

i have a cb400 as well, thinking of whether to get another bike, either the cbf or wave. where did u get yr bike from?