SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2011] Woodlands Rider

jordanspy

I also just got a phantom and am looking to optimize the fuel consumption. Can help advise?

Can, I tuned up or optimised Phantoms based on your rider feedback for a long time now. You can pick to discuss via sms, pm, or even over supper or something. I'll PM you a basic checklist so you can go through what are the points to look out for, and also I need to know your current FC. Then I can roughly gauge where to improve and how.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can' date=' I tuned up or optimised Phantoms based on your rider feedback for a long time now. You can pick to discuss via sms, pm, or even over supper or something. I'll PM you a basic checklist so you can go through what are the points to look out for, and also I need to know your current FC. Then I can roughly gauge where to improve and how.[/quote']

Thank you. Currently, about 25k-28m/l.

Apr252011?authkey=Gv1sRgCNKqvfj-59bJuwE#5599549735787625394

• 4 weeks later...
yo have been a ta200 rider for fwe months le~ any outing or kopi session from woodlanders?

I can happily host and lead convoys (been doing that almost a year now). Usually organise on friday nights so can piggyback with other riding groups.

Saturday morning and afternoon is a good time for gear shopping, etc too. Sunday zzz :D

Bike won't start now. I still have fuel, spark plug's new, battery was pretty charged until I tried to eStart it excessively. Have I overlooked something here?

wat do u mean excessive?

hold the start button for more than 10secs?

keep on starting repeatedly for more than 10times irregardless of duration in a short period?

anyway either method will kill the batt 1st, if batt survives u'll heat up the wire to the starter motor and causing it to melt, or you could kill off the starter motor winding itself....

but with wat u diagnosed, i'd probably say yes the ignition coil could be burn, if u tried push starting it also...and if bike could be push start and not crank using start button....pls refer to the top of wat i mentioned earlier on...cause it might be gone...thats the 1st place i'd look at first and foremost...

Hihi Bros, good morning to all.. Got a problem with my phantom this morning. Couldn't start the engine and the lights could not on too.. Nid to seek assistance..

check your main fuse, it should be located under your seat, on the left hand side chrome cover below your butt...the fuse is 15Amp rating...Have fun...if all else fails...gimme a text @ 9769---79-61 or u can look for Pandora's Kitten too...

HUAT AH!!!

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.

J. P. Morgan

mostly likely fuse blow...just change it will do...$1-2...and if u know where to get $0.50... :)

http://www.nutrition4u.sg/images/coaches/VicNette02.jpg

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)

Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

• 3 weeks later...

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©