SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA Fazer

MC21

Originally posted by Speedpass@May 28 2006, 12:24 PM

Bro , maybe check out tis thread to find out the nearest bike shop near u , hope it helps . But the weather today doesnt seem very inviting to ride .

List of motortiams tat open on sundays

anyways thanks for tht link bro...found some near my place within less than 10km away.

Yamaha LC 125 03/02 - 04/03

Yamaha RXZ 03/03 - 04/05

Suzuki Bandit VV 04/05 - 02/06

Yamaha Fazer 1000 03/06 - 10/07

Honda Blackbird 10/07 - 08/08

Yamaha Fazer 600 10/08 - 02/10

Honda Blackbird 02/10 - 03/12

• Replies 99.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pichudot

• innards

• maxxmadness

• bigman_185

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by mokamoka@May 28 2006, 12:28 PM

I think so too... hope it clears by late afternoon... haha...

do u htink the tyre repair kits sold outside work??

like the ones at mustafa?

Yamaha RXZ 03/03 - 04/05

Originally posted by Speedpass@May 28 2006, 12:29 PM

Anyway , m having problems wif my new ride , a lot of bruises on my left leg due to constant knocking onto the foot rest when stopping , the bike is heavy & & i do notice the handle bar bends is a weird position. Looks like i need time to get used to it , but am ABSOLUTELY loving it . . :giddy:

Need to get used to it . Its a wonder y i could handle an FJR so easily but cant handle an FZ1 . :giddy:

I think cos you are used to the sports bike type of handle bars, thats Y this one feels funny... wait till you try mine... hehe... confirm you faint ah... haha...

well, its all a matter of getting used to it.

Originally posted by mokamoka@May 28 2006, 12:37 PM

I think cos you are used to the sports bike type of handle bars, thats Y this one feels funny... wait till you try mine... hehe... confirm you faint ah... haha...

well, its all a matter of getting used to it.

Ya , have been riding sports bikes all the time . Next time meet up can take a look at urs . :smile:

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Originally posted by mokamoka@May 28 2006, 12:13 PM

you all too free or running towards Pg 1111???

Just mad.

Guess which word had this meaning.

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

Originally posted by mokamoka@May 28 2006, 02:27 AM

Hi all,

Hope the guys enjoyed the dinner ride and food...

1. Ricko

2. 996

3. WK virus

4. Bigman

5. Yong aka smelly helmet

Till next time...

hey dont any how say my helmet smelly hor...:mad: now my helmet pang liao... :thumb: you want to smell... :cheeky:

Originally posted by Speedpass@May 28 2006, 12:42 PM

Ya , have been riding sports bikes all the time . Next time meet up can take a look at urs . :smile:

I think my handle bar might be more suitable for you cos its not so straight... your handle bar should be more suitable for me cos not too curved in... haha....

:cheeky:

Originally posted by NewlyFazed@May 27 2006, 10:19 AM

Yar manz! Me booked on monday & my appt on 10 June. :weep:

hi guys do y`all send ur bike to same shop for service ? or to HL?

any recomendation can introduced them to me?

http://www.ducatiuk.com//cms-web/fs/a88/701/b8d/20f/6e3/5a3/dfc/7bb/eda/2c5/9d/M-796_2011_Studio_MART-Gp-Replica-_Combo04_%5B1920x1280%5D.mediagallery_output_image_%5B750x423%5D.png

250 km/h? That´s Impossible Officer I´ve Only Been Out 10 Minutes!

Originally posted by mokamoka@May 28 2006, 12:39 PM

confirm work... 90% of the time unless your tyres are worn beyong repair...

k then i think i will try tht out later on.

Yamaha RXZ 03/03 - 04/05

Originally posted by envie@May 28 2006, 12:49 PM

hi guys do y`all send ur bike to same shop for service ? or to HL?

any recomendation can introduced them to me?

what type of servicing are you referring to???

change oil and oil filter, all shops also can do... just find your trusted mech...

air filter???... change yourself... haha...

no other maintenance required unless its tyres...etc...

Originally posted by Speedpass@May 28 2006, 12:29 PM

Anyway , m having problems wif my new ride , a lot of bruises on my left leg due to constant knocking onto the foot rest when stopping , the bike is heavy & & i do notice the handle bar bends is a weird position. Looks like i need time to get used to it , but am ABSOLUTELY loving it . . :giddy:

Need to get used to it . Its a wonder y i could handle an FJR so easily but cant handle an FZ1 . :giddy:

ya brother first think you must change is the foot rest...it look damn cheapo... :giddy:

Originally posted by mokamoka@May 28 2006, 12:22 PM

wow... whats "I'll be be"

hehe... did you miss out something or what!!!... koon gao liao bo???

Oops! "I'll be back"

Just back from viewing a few pages of pure co*k talkin' & senseless posting! Not to mention the "clock post" posters like........... Dun wanna to mention names lah but his nick starts with "J" and ends with 3 numbers. Hope I didn't give his identity away! :cheeky:

Originally posted by mokamoka@May 28 2006, 12:13 PM

you all too free or running towards Pg 1111???

ohh man~ the way this tread is going ... i can never catch up came in one day page 1017 just to say hi came in the next day pg 1032 or 1034 liao !!! damn ... i even lost count... must log in every hour xia then can keep track wahahaha...

http://www.ducatiuk.com//cms-web/fs/a88/701/b8d/20f/6e3/5a3/dfc/7bb/eda/2c5/9d/M-796_2011_Studio_MART-Gp-Replica-_Combo04_%5B1920x1280%5D.mediagallery_output_image_%5B750x423%5D.png

Originally posted by yong74@May 28 2006, 12:54 PM

ya brother first think you must change is the foot rest...it look damn cheapo... :giddy:

Looks like currently have to make do wif the OEM one ,unless yoshi comes out wif one . :smile:

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Originally posted by NewlyFazed@May 28 2006, 12:54 PM

Oops! "I'll be back"

Just back from viewing a few pages of pure co*k talkin' & senseless posting! Not to mention the "clock post" posters like........... Dun wanna to mention names lah but his nick starts with "J" and ends with 3 numbers. Hope I didn't give his identity away! :cheeky:

haha... so obvious... got 2 more jokers also... one with 3 letter nick one and ther other, not someone you wanna play ard with cos he sit on you, you become flat... hehe...

Originally posted by mokamoka@May 28 2006, 12:50 PM

you want us to smell, then you have to smell our ass leh... we wash everyday one leh... hehe...

wah lau aa... you bluff me is it ass all chow one what... but but my helmet now smell pang... :cheer: want to smell faster hor...i dont wash everyday...hahaha :cheeky:

Originally posted by mokamoka@May 28 2006, 01:00 PM

haha... so obvious... got 2 more jokers also... one with 3 letter nick one and ther other, not someone you wanna play ard with cos he sit on you, you become flat... hehe...

is it that man look like bigshow...haha :cheeky:

Originally posted by yong74@May 28 2006, 01:01 PM

wah lau aa... you bluff me is it ass all chow one what... but but my helmet now smell pang... :cheer: want to smell faster hor...i dont wash everyday...hahaha :cheeky:

no leh... smells nice... wash everyday... interested to smell???...

any shop ...hmmm oh ok... i tot u guys go 2 the same bikeshop for regular servicing chg oil all that .... if not i go back to my previous mech. ah lai

Originally posted by mokamoka@May 28 2006, 12:39 PM

confirm work... 90% of the time unless your tyres are worn beyong repair...

100% cant work on my tires....cause my is tube type...hahahaha

Past rides are already history....

Current ride: FW VFR 800 ABS

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/james9295/DSC_0200.jpg

Originally posted by envie@May 28 2006, 01:06 PM

any shop ...hmmm oh ok... i tot u guys go 2 the same bikeshop for regular servicing chg oil all that .... if not i go back to my previous mech. ah lai

hi,

no probs with that...he can definitely do a good job on regular servicing...