SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Malaysian Super Series 2007?!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

MSS 2006 Final Standing For Superbike and Supersport Category

http://www.malaysiangp.com.my/motorsports/...anding_sbk.html

Looks like the MSS is more professionally runned and more international participants from all over the world. However i noticed dat there is quite a handful of sporean riders participating in this series.

2007 Season starting 20th May. Anyone knows any sporean racing in MSS series.

MSS and MRS issit the same? Im confused here

• 3 weeks later...

heard this year there is no restriction on tyres.....

so will there be any tyre machine......

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

heard this year there is no restriction on tyres.....

so will there be any tyre machine......

Yep,

Tyre make is open for this year, BUT they must be road legal DOT race tyres. NO slicks, 1 tyre for both races.

Dwindling Deraj & Doc ChenDOL are checking if tyre machines are going to be supplied.

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

For riders, by riders, NOT SOME GREEDY F*CK OUT TO MAKE A BUCK

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/image.php?u=23316&dateline=1271137474&type=profile

Originally posted by Hartholomew@May 04, 2007 08:51 am

Yep,

Tyre make is open for this year, BUT they must be road legal DOT race tyres. NO slicks, 1 tyre for both races.

Dwindling Deraj & Doc ChenDOL are checking if tyre machines are going to be supplied.

if no tyre machine then use the old matter lor....:smile: :cheeky:

Hey everyone,

Just to let you guys know, I met Doctor ChenDOL driving his "Clinica Mobile" (His white "van ROGOL") at the Suzuki Temple (BikeTech) yesterday.

Word is that there will DEFINITELY be some tyre changing machines there for the MSS races. This has also been confirmed by AA (Armand Ali) on msportbike.com's forum.

BUT riders have to pay for a tyre change. Costs for the tyre change has not been confirmed, but budget for it to be between 50-100 ringgit to be on the safe side.

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

For riders, by riders, NOT SOME GREEDY F*CK OUT TO MAKE A BUCK

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/image.php?u=23316&dateline=1271137474&type=profile

Originally posted by Hartholomew@May 09, 2007 08:25 am

Hey everyone,

Just to let you guys know, I met Doctor ChenDOL driving his "Clinica Mobile" (His white "van ROGOL") at the Suzuki Temple (BikeTech) yesterday.

Word is that there will DEFINITELY be some tyre changing machines there for the MSS races. This has also been confirmed by AA (Armand Ali) on msportbike.com's forum.

BUT riders have to pay for a tyre change. Costs for the tyre change has not been confirmed, but budget for it to be between 50-100 ringgit to be on the safe side.

they really know how to earn money....:giddy:

wat u expect...u r on their turf

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

wow so xpensive for tyre change .... get few pit crew help to change the tyre d old way ...den cheap ..... only scratches on d rims ....cry cry ...

me dunno abt big bikes a set of new tyre cannot last for d practice, qualifying n race is it?

To all competitors for MSS 2007 gd luck n all d best

http://www.geocities.com/hirman88/wave100.jpg

Anyone got questions unanswered for the MSS please feel free to call me 9 22 55 007..

Ive been a PIT crew to a few riders whole season last year and knoes pretty much the hiccups dat my happen so dont be shy to call me for consultation.. Afterall im The DOCTOR :help:

Cheers and Good Luck to All my fellow riders.. :goodluck:

http://photos-519.friendster.com/e1/photos/91/53/29333519/29650247456167l.jpg

Originally posted by Doctor Dol@May 09, 2007 11:14 am

Anyone got questions unanswered for the MSS please feel free to call me 9 22 55 007..

Ive been a PIT crew to a few riders whole season last year and knoes pretty much the hiccups dat my happen so dont be shy to call me for consultation.. Afterall im The DOCTOR :help:

Cheers and Good Luck to All my fellow riders.. :goodluck:

question 1... fri 18th may got practice for riders taking part in the MSS???

question 2... what time will the free practice n Q start on sat 19th may???

question 3... roughy what time will the race end on sunday???

:smile: :cheeky: :help:

Aiyoh 3 Question onli ah?? Chicken fit lah.. I can answer up to 46 question lei..

1) Usually Friday is set as a track day but at the moment the whole south track is getting a new tarmac so they cant confirm now coz it all depends if they can finish the job on time.. Or else we might even be racing on North Track baby.. However, dont be panic i will definitely keep u update..

2) Usually sat morning 9am - 12pm is registration, scruitenering and briefing.. So the free practise n qualifying starts after lunch.. U will get the schedule timing of ur session/race upon registration..

3) Be prepared to leave the track arnd 4pm if u r required to go podium to collect ur trophy n prize..

btw.. knn lah.. u make my finger work on the keyboard at dis hour.. i shud be using it for other thing lei.. meet me many time never ask direct.. leave hp no also donno how to call.. like cha bor like dat.. but bike breakdown even autoroam u call.. nebei ah lu.. hehehe..

OK for the above Doctor's Consultation i charge u 1 Glass of Susu Halia and 1 XL DelMonte BANANA.. :hungry:

He racing this year la....

Serves as a good role model to many other Singaporean riders.

Originally posted by fruitcakepablohoney@May 10, 2007 08:54 am

Ask so much... racing or not? :help:

Aiyoh... docotr dol already say he Consultation.....sometimes we see doctor also not bcoz we sick mah.... it is bcoz e need mc onli mah...i ask s omuch bcoz i got nothing to do mah...ask for fun onli lor...hehe....:cheeky:

Originally posted by ambasnakeman@May 10, 2007 08:59 am

He racing this year la....

Serves as a good role model to many other Singaporean riders.

dun joke lar...i lacing...joke of the year man...so slow still go lace....

Serves as a good role model ???? it wnt be me lor...the person who serves as a good role model is u on the pinky R6 n doctor dol on his close to WSB spec R1.....:cheeky: BTW doctol dol...i saw ur bike yesterday....im drooling when i sae what u going to do to ur bike...:lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Originally posted by @lvin@May 10, 2007 09:17 am

dun joke lar...i lacing...joke of the year man...so slow still go lace....

Serves as a good role model ???? it wnt be me lor...the person who serves as a good role model is u on the pinky R6 n doctor dol on his close to WSB spec R1.....:cheeky: BTW doctol dol...i saw ur bike yesterday....im drooling when i sae what u going to do to ur bike...:lovestruck: :lovestruck:

:lol: Wat to do.. Bo pian liao lei.. Looking at the Superbike Grid, knn im gonna race against international riders.. Italy lai, Japang lai, Norway lai, Australia lai, England lai.. Also got Awana King lei.. Knn.. i onli bedok corner king lei.. :help:

Shud have been in the Supersport Grid.. Looks fun lei.. Longchong also singapore lai.. Got Deraji, Amboi, Whayne, Rain, L-win.. All fren2 lacing siok lei..

Latest news and updates i recieved..

Round 1 MSS will be a NORTH TRACK... :help:

Thursday 17th and Fri 18th will be Track Day (North Track).. :hungry:

Round 2 dates will be 2 weeks after Round 1.. :help:

Well dats the latest i received.. Anyway just dont be surprise of any last minute changes.. :sorry: Who knoes they might even push round 1 to 1 week later.. :help:

i cant take leave sh*t...................

Originally posted by Doctor Dol@May 10, 2007 09:22 pm

Latest news and updates i recieved..

Round 1 MSS will be a NORTH TRACK... :help:

Thursday 17th and Fri 18th will be Track Day (North Track).. :hungry:

Round 2 dates will be 2 weeks after Round 1.. :help:

Well dats the latest i received.. Anyway just dont be surprise of any last minute changes.. :sorry: Who knoes they might even push round 1 to 1 week later.. :help:

any idea the actual day race timing?????: