SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Malaysian Super Series 2007?!

SG's hope IMO will be amba n charn

if amba can ride the R6 like he did on his RVF at sepang, he has a good chance. just keep your focus bro...

as for charn, no need to say la...

:cheers:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/cbr17/kiss.jpg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Doctor DOL #46@May 16, 2007 10:48 pm

OHLINS Front Fork? Sponsored by Panjang

LeoVince Exhaust System? Sponsored by G-MAX

Metzeler RaceTec Tyre? Sponsored by JR Pte Ltd

Dyno Tuned Sponsored by UNITY

Wah Dol,so many sponsors on your first time? You Power man! :thumb:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/fruitcakepablohoney/DSC02554-1.jpg

Originally posted by number34@May 17, 2007 10:27 am

if amba can ride the R6 like he did on his RVF at sepang, he has a good chance. just keep your focus bro...

as for charn, no need to say la...

:cheers:

guys, u r crazy to even think of chance. supersport and superbike are big wallet racing + balls.

balls i have.....at least 2, cant reveal the real no.s

big wallet, no have.

i spent 50rm on my exhaust, and a pc3 for 600...nothing else....no hope la.

race for fun only this year....

charn is going all out this year, with very little mods.

to those reading this thread and have no clue what i am talking about, pls go down to mss this weekend. and see the kind of bikes, u will be amazed

sponsors like petronas, air asia, eurocopter, kawasaki malaysia, team leo vince, msportbike.............

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

Originally posted by ambasnakeman@May 17, 2007 11:54 am

guys, u r crazy to even think of chance. supersport and superbike are big wallet racing + balls.

big wallet, no have.

to those reading this thread and have no clue what i am talking about, pls go down to mss this weekend. and see the kind of bikes, u will be amazed

sponsors like petronas, air asia, eurocopter, kawasaki malaysia, team leo vince, msportbike.............

i agreed with u....in spore...there is really no support for motorsport.....take the A1 for example...knn...the singapore team can go broke n withdraw from it...wahaha.... those riders going up to race without any support wont stand a chance man....

Originally posted by number34@May 17, 2007 10:27 am

AMba got hope.. For me, I know I'm going downhill already... Just hope to rediscover my confidence in a new enviroment only...

Out of all of us from Singapore going up,besides Champ Kuhara, I feel Massimo(Max?)'s, riding R6 got a good shout in it. Watched him ride only once, speed is impressive but his bike control and talent seems greatest amongst us all.... Kind of like the Chia Bros and Peter Tan.... Go get 'em!!!

Originally posted by ambasnakeman@May 17, 2007 11:54 am

big wallet, no have.

a good rider can ride any bike well.

concentrate more on yer riding, dun give too much respect to the other powerful bikes. it's the rider that counts.

if you've got a slower bike, can work to your advantage too....outbrake them all...

Originally posted by 5thRider@May 17, 2007 09:33 pm

AMba got hope.. For me, I know I'm going downhill already... Just hope to rediscover my confidence in a new enviroment only...

haha you're just being careful.

just keep yer head down and i'm sure you'll do great like you have always done

This is Throttlestop's version of what i should have said in the MSS profile:

Bloody funny!

Why do you race?

"This is about racing? Eh, I thought this was the queue for the Shell Petroleum Freebie Contest, leh. Excuse me, hor...... ahem..... goodbye!"

Come back here! What do you do when you’re not racing?

"Biketech, babe. I hang around with my chums by the name of BarbraNoNeedBra, Leia Nornie, Baba Fatt, OldbeWancannotbe, Shah Vader, R2Dol2, Wayne3Behpio, Ken Chewbacco, OZman Solo, Wahab the Hutt, Yoda Yazi, Count DhirSidiousRaj, Jar Jar Rama, Krishnamoorthy and the Wisest of them all.......

Who?

Me, leh!

How long have you been racing?

Long time, babe. Ever since I learnt to run, I have been racing - racing to the front of every queue, to the toilet, getting away from angry ex-girlfriends (and boyfriends who's girl I'd shacked up). Yup. I'm a racer alright!

What does your partner think about you racing?

Which one? Oh, BabaBigDick? He's been very supportive, in a Brokeback sort of way, you know? Heh, heh......

Why did you choose your bike?

Its the best looking bike, babe. I aim to come away with the best photos from MSS! I'll get all the hot chicks after me when I post them pics up on SingaporeBrokebackBikers.Com (*_*)

What do you like about it?

"..... it’s the most beautiful bike to come out of Japan."

What did I say? Heh Heh......

What don’t you like about it?

Its slower than a Suzuki. 750. (*~*)

Have you modified it?

Ya babe. I got chrome rims, chrome fenders, neon sidelights, dropped chrome forks, and shiznit bar ends. For the race, I'll even have a chrome helmet so's I'll look even better in the post-race interviews at Hard c*** Cafe. (*_*)

What do you think your next bike will be?

Stupid question, babe. Of course a Suzuki! 750.

Best Race Time:

With ex-boyfriends chasing me, or without?

Best/Last Race Position:

Not important, babe. Its the photos that count, remember? (*_*)

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

For riders, by riders, NOT SOME GREEDY F*CK OUT TO MAKE A BUCK

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/image.php?u=23316&dateline=1271137474&type=profile

Originally posted by number34@May 18, 2007 12:16 am

haha you're just being careful.

just keep yer head down and i'm sure you'll do great like you have always done

Actually, it's the truth... plus i'm not being careful... people close to me know I'm not a humble rider....:sorry:

Originally posted by Hartholomew@May 18, 2007 08:51 am

This is Throttlestop's version of what i should have said in the MSS profile:

Bloody funny!

splendid interview man.

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

Whahahahaha! Is that a mokery of a certain interview we have read over at the sepang racer profile website.

Can't come down to support you guys. But best of luck to all Singapore Riders.

Hart - I think petronas gonna crash then you get podium . whahahahah.

Amba - I think you gonna make petronas racer crash by pushing them to the dirt.

Wayne - Just good luck mate!

Alvin aka slow_sp - Don't try to prove your nick true.

Everyone else - Kudoos.

:cheer:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i179/vjjam/SBFpic3.jpg

Bikes Owned Previously : Aprilia RS125 / Suzuki GSX 400RR / Aprilia RS250 / Honda Phantom TA150 / Yamaha YZF-R1 2004 / Yamaha X1 2005

Bikes Owned Currently : Yamaha YZF-R6 2006

Sponsorship by : SPA TREASURES

damn lazy to ride up la....ok see u guys..leaving now

Good luck to all SGP riders.......

99-01 > Mito 125, NSR 150

01-03 > Honda VFR 400 NC30, Aprillia RS250

03-05 > '02 YZF R1

05-07 > '05 Suzuki 600 K5, Wave 125, Nuovo 110

07-08 > '03 T-MAX [5GJ]

08-10 > '07 T-MAX [5VU], '08 T-Max [4B5], 08 R6

05-10 > DUCATI 749 Dark Mono

10-11 > CBR 1100XX, 2010 Busa

13-14 > RC51 SP2

14-16 > Ninja 400R, Z1000SX, MT09 Tracer

hi everyone my name is safarin aka rein_jahat....i'm using doctor dol account....i race got 2nd place supersport novice category...everybody say i veri fast....RTM got do interview some more

Hi everyone my name is hartolomew....i also veri fast got 3rd superbike novice...if shah race i sure give left right center back

wait, wait wait!!! still got me!!! WayneLucifer!! I oso veri fast, cum in 4th leh!!!!

:bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bouncefire:

http://photos-519.friendster.com/e1/photos/91/53/29333519/29650247456167l.jpg

kudos to u guys! :bouncefire:

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/12/46/4746421/125249541l.jpg

i'm not a racer, just an ILLEGALLY FAST RIDER...

Nov 2002 - Nov 2004 aprilia rs 125 (Suppu)

Nov 2004 - Jun 2006 chauffered by TIBS, SBS n SMRT drivers

Jun 2006 - May 2007 suzuki gsxr 400 (Benny)

Jun 2007 - ??? suzuki gsxr 1000 k1 (Spartan)

Originally posted by Doctor DOL #46@May 20, 2007 07:34 pm

hi everyone my name is safarin aka rein_jahat....i'm using doctor dol account....i race got 2nd place supersport novice category...everybody say i veri fast....RTM got do interview some more

Hi everyone my name is hartolomew....i also veri fast got 3rd superbike novice...if shah race i sure give left right center back

wait, wait wait!!! still got me!!! WayneLucifer!! I oso veri fast, cum in 4th leh!!!!

:bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bouncefire:

though the real rossi only finished 6th today,

singapore rossi was race 1 2nd and race 2 1st. overall first.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2186/untitledoo4.jpg

all local riders had major improvements during the race day. 5th rider had some mechanical problems and had to quit the rd.

rein - both thumbs up to u man

well done guys...gd results from riders coming from a country without a race track n a road limit of 90km/h :cheer: :cheer:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/spy622/siggy-1.jpg

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5958/userbar133749dj2.gif

wayne in action

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/6520/waac0.jpg

hart o meow, then 2nd most photographed singapore man in sepang history

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/6100/haji3.jpg

following this event, i really encourage more singapore riders in the grid for the next rd.

a lot suzuki 600 riders who r regular at sepang should give it a go. people like jun jie and mark(maxxis) and mark(tiuster) and lisan and farhan are all great podium potential. give it a go guys. the singapore paddock needs more excitement.

dhiraj had a bad crash at turn 4 but he was having a great pace. he was on form and so was his bike. i believe he hurt himself badly. recover soon buddy. he was the sponsor for singapore flag stickers.

i think that was dhiraj overtaking me from the outside.....he was fast as hell