SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

How much do you earn a month...

arjen

How much do you earn a month when you gotta support a car?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you earn a month when you gotta support a car?

What is wrong with taking loan even if it cost less than $24K?

The cash in hand can be used for other investments.

U r laffing at those people, Mr onefour02 (former)?

an investment of $24k, might give me returns more than enough to cover the interest rates incurred, but i dont think i can generate enough returns to cover the depreciation and other expenses incurred annually.

i love dividends.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

newbie, why not let me give you a new idea?

newbie, you invest the $24k and the rest of your cash, grow your assets into a substantial amount, receive dividend payouts from investments, buy the bike once your dividends are large enough to pay for the bike in full.

newbie, my last dividend payout was only $3500, not even enough to pay for my bicycle, so i had to give up on the motorbike.

i love dividends.

What is wrong with taking loan even if it cost less than $24K?

The cash in hand can be used for other investments.

U r laffing at those people, Mr onefour02 (former)?

to me, if i ever had to take a loan on anything, it means that i cant afford it, why should i buy something that i cant afford.

i love dividends.

the only loan that i feel is reasonable is a housing loan.

waited 11hrs to hear this line from u.

good if u have a mindset very much different from others. hope u walk the talk.

housing loan cfm take .. where else to find such low interest
Ppl oredi say if he needs to take loan means he cannot afford mah. Some ppl principle is like dat one. Super different from others.

Somemore he oredi look down on those who buy bike costing

housing loan cfm take .. where else to find such low interest

so, just add the price of your dream bike to the price of your dream house when asking for home loan. Whatever the bike price spread over a averag home loan tenure of 20 years, on home loan interest rate at monthly rest, wow easy peasy. Everything can be arranged. :angel:

newbie, why u come here bully me? different ppl live by different standards what. i kanna arrowed jialat by you. *ouch*
this is not bully. i aspire to be like u one day.

Depends on you personal take on your financial matters. bike, confirm buy full cash for some people becos anything under $50k no point loaning. sometimes car as well. to each his own.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Different ppl have different wants in life mah.

Some ppl earn $10-20K/mth, still take public trpt and nvr wanna buy car. Even to the extent of bringing food from home to eat at work. Maybe this kinda ppl wanna scrimp and save to have a really fat savings/investments, eyeing that projected $10million assets by 35yrs old. To them, this is the meaning of life.

While for others maybe earning $2k/mth, they wanna travel to all the nooks and crannies of the world, buy gadgets coz they like them, buy many bikes coz they wanna try when they are young etc. When old ady, cannot try many things mah. Either age prohibits or got other more impt responsibilities mah. These ppl are the ones that really learn alot and have many experiences in life. But of coz not fat fat savings/investments la.

I think u belong to the first grp of ppl ah "xb84". But what's most impt is u happy. If u r ok with ur way of life, carry on bah. Its good to hv lotsa money too. At least i can borrow.

Some ppl earn $10-20K/mth, still take public trpt and nvr wanna buy car. Even to the extent of bringing food from home to eat at work. Maybe this kinda ppl wanna scrimp and save to have a really fat savings/investments, eyeing that projected $10million assets by 35yrs old. To them, this is the meaning of life.

While for others maybe earning $2k/mth, they wanna travel to all the nooks and crannies of the world, buy gadgets coz they like them, buy many bikes coz they wanna try when they are young etc. When old ady, cannot try many things mah. Either age prohibits or got other more impt responsibilities mah. These ppl are the ones that really learn alot and have many experiences in life. But of coz not fat fat savings/investments la.

I think u belong to the first grp of ppl ah "xb84". But what's most impt is u happy. If u r ok with ur way of life, carry on bah. Its good to hv lotsa money too. At least i can borrow.

dear newbie, though i'm happy with my current lifestyle, i think i would be happier with a 1000rr, how ah, always trying to balance savings and expenses. sometimes i just feel like walking into boonsiew/mah showroom to get a 1000rr, then i thought maybe i can delay it abit.

sometimes i also very confused 1 u know? *temptations*

i love dividends.

Most impt is better not regret that u nvr try buying Product A or Product B while u r young. Young should try lotsa things. Can't possibly be 40+yrs old then u look back n u regret buying ur 1000rr when u r 23 and then suddenly wanna buy it right? 40+ yr old ride 1000rr where got style.

Save lots of $ is definitely a good thing.. but sekali next week u die or kena accident become vegetable, but with $100K inside bank oso no use.

Hard la boss. Its ur life bah. Balance it to the best of ur ability. Ur life mah... not for me or others to say what u shd do with it.

That's why u oso shdnt say abt others "wad sia

Good morning anyway.

How did this thread degenerate into "How you should live my life?" :giddy:

If you have a pertinent point to raise, do so by account of your own experience. Let's not impose your values on others as everyone has their own priority in life. Everything in life is 50/50 probability, we will only know our decisions; same bad decisions do cancel out each other along the way; are absolutely correct on the day we die.

Apologise for my load of crap on this beautiful sunday morning, got to be last night's seafood dinner :angel:

I think most people are a combination of both.

just to what extend only.

and also the items of content are very different.

a $40k harley may mean a world to someone but may mean only one month's salary to others.

Just to highlight if one earns only $10-$20k per month (which is quite common) , you CANNOT save $10mil by 35 unless one lives on charity.

next week, I'll be at suntec food court again, yesterday i saw you at newton.

nowadays people eat messily, very tough for cleaners like us.

by the way newbie,

your first group is called the NewSuperMisers

The second group is called the NewBankrupts-to-be

New Audi A4 1.8T going for only $138,888 with S-line limited edition package.

How much per month one needs to earn to be able to afford this comfortably taking into consideration, housing and family etc...

My kiasee take?

$20k at least to be comfortable.

Just to highlight if one earns only $10-$20k per month (which is quite common) , you CANNOT save $10mil by 35 unless one lives on charity.
Paiseh i use the word "save". If i use the word invest wisely, can he have assets of $10million by 35? Considering he is a huge risk-taker.

next week, I'll be at suntec food court again, yesterday i saw you at newton.

nowadays people eat messily, very tough for cleaners like us.

Bo pian. Work is work. What to do. Cleaners can't be choosy. Especially the wedding celebration as reported in todae's STNP... really alot of rubbish to clear mannz.

your first group is called the NewSuperMisers

The second group is called the NewBankrupts-to-be

Ur definition is too extreme ah boss. In my opinion. Haha.

New Audi A4 1.8T going for only $138,888 with S-line limited edition package.

How much per month one needs to earn to be able to afford this comfortably taking into consideration, housing and family etc...

My kiasee take?

$20k at least to be comfortable.

I seriously think ur take on things (based on this post and other previous posts in this thread) is really kiasee, but its definitely on the very safe side of coz.

Paiseh i use the word "save". If i use the word invest wisely, can he have assets of $10million by 35? Considering he is a huge risk-taker.

Still below average possibility to have assets of $10m by 35 becos much higher possibility of losing money base on the risks he will have to take.

you should know money doesnt come simply with high risks.

There are consequences. Thats why I remain a Suntec food court cleaner.:cool:

Ur definition is too extreme ah boss. In my opinion. Haha.

I seriously think ur take on things (based on this post and other previous posts in this thread) is really kiasee, but its definitely on the very safe side of coz.

Haha yes, i damn kiasee one, whats the point of living in $3mil house with 2 maids, driving a Porsche 911 with a Merc B200 as a family car, wearing a white gold Daytona and the world on both shoulders waiting to crash down anytime.

As a foodcourt cleaner, i just spend like a foodcourt cleaner mah.:angel:

only worry is that people eat messily and i have to wrok harder to clean up thats all. hahahah

Most impt is better not regret that u nvr try buying Product A or Product B while u r young. Young should try lotsa things. Can't possibly be 40+yrs old then u look back n u regret buying ur 1000rr when u r 23 and then suddenly wanna buy it right? 40+ yr old ride 1000rr where got style.

Save lots of $ is definitely a good thing.. but sekali next week u die or kena accident become vegetable, but with $100K inside bank oso no use.

Hard la boss. Its ur life bah. Balance it to the best of ur ability. Ur life mah... not for me or others to say what u shd do with it.

That's why u oso shdnt say abt others "wad sia

Good morning anyway.

hey uncle raptor i think not young liao, but still v fierce rider. same for a uncle a saw at motorworld with a R1.

i love dividends.