SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Which 2A bike is the FASTEST?

D.L

Which 2A bike is the FASTEST??  

595 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2A bike is the FASTEST??

Originally posted by Sn0w_MaN@Aug 8 2006, 03:44 PM

Do u think that when u get your 2A is worth to buy a 2A bike or will u wait till you get you class 2 liao than u consider of getting the class 2 bike. Is the maintiaining higher than class 2A or izzit smililer

Class two bike defintely has higher maintenance than class 2a.

2002 - 2003 Yahama Tzr 125 (FH1687Z)

2003 - 2005 Honda Sp 150 (FR9672K)

2005 - 2007 Honda Cbr FireBlade 400 (FN543E)

2007 - 2010 Suzuki Gsx-R K7 1000 (AU222D)

2010 - 2011 Honda Civic FD2 (S*******)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/honam24/Bikini%20Bike%20Wash/My%20Bike/IMG_2304copy.jpg

All the way across the board with no limitation

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Z^^kia@Aug 8 2006, 06:21 PM

Ok simple,

Some pple get their Bikes when they hav their class 2A , maybe they wan a feel of better power or Travel on a 2A Bike(depend which Model) is much comfortable then a 2B bike. Or wan to train up for their coming Class 2.

Maintaining is of course Class 2 is the Highest in terms of everything.

I got Friends don ride when they hav cLass 2B n 2A, they only Buy their Deam Bike when they hav Class 2 only.

Its all Depend on urself.

Just like wat firenace Mention, Buy a bike u can afford n not because u like it. unless u hav save enough.

I hav seen lots of BIker just throw in 1.5K downpayment for a Class 2 Bikes, every month suffer like hell. :smile:

ya agree.

Downpayment must down more if not every month ppl happy take salary and enjoy ,yet u burn ur own pocket a big hole..

Ur bike eat good 'stuff' yet u eat glass....

:smile:

2002 - 2003 Yahama Tzr 125 (FH1687Z)

2003 - 2005 Honda Sp 150 (FR9672K)

2005 - 2007 Honda Cbr FireBlade 400 (FN543E)

2007 - 2010 Suzuki Gsx-R K7 1000 (AU222D)

2010 - 2011 Honda Civic FD2 (S*******)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/honam24/Bikini%20Bike%20Wash/My%20Bike/IMG_2304copy.jpg

All the way across the board with no limitation

Originally posted by honam24@Aug 11 2006, 02:50 AM

Nia..? How to play? 400 Cc only..

hehe!!!

In spore veri hard la. Track maybe

:cheeky:

not agreed on this, in S'pore 400CC is better then Big Cow le :cheeky:

All you need to know about GSR 400/600, be it buying, maintaining or modding, please refer to GSR 600 Thread FAQ page 281 and 282

Originally posted by Z^^kia@Aug 8 2006, 06:21 PM

Ok simple,

Some pple get their Bikes when they hav their class 2A , maybe they wan a feel of better power or Travel on a 2A Bike(depend which Model) is much comfortable then a 2B bike. Or wan to train up for their coming Class 2.

Maintaining is of course Class 2 is the Highest in terms of everything.

I got Friends don ride when they hav cLass 2B n 2A, they only Buy their Deam Bike when they hav Class 2 only.

Its all Depend on urself.

Just like wat firenace Mention, Buy a bike u can afford n not because u like it. unless u hav save enough.

I hav seen lots of BIker just throw in 1.5K downpayment for a Class 2 Bikes, every month suffer like hell. :smile:

definition of play? up to ownself lah. some ppl play to their own satisfaction, some play to win. as long as u feel happy can le. :cheeky:

like wat z^^kia bro say. 400cc oso can play n even can b better thn bigger bike. :smile:

u can try mah. find a fren abt the same skill as u but ride big cow bike. go play corner loh. can try "99 turns". thn u kw the results le. :goodluck:

History :angel: --> Cagiva Mito3, Yamaha RX100, Yamaha TZRR125, Yamaha RXK135, Honda 150SP, Honda CBR400RR, Honda Wave 125R, Honda CBR900RR, Yamaha R6 '05, Subaru Imprezza I 1.6M, Honda Silverwing SW-T400, Honda Super 4 Version S, Yamaha Spark 135 RX

Present :thumb: --> Yamaha Tmax 530 Iron Max, Perodua Viva 1.0L

Originally posted by honam24@Aug 11 2006, 02:54 AM

ya agree.

Downpayment must down more if not every month ppl happy take salary and enjoy ,yet u burn ur own pocket a big hole..

Ur bike eat good 'stuff' yet u eat glass....

:smile:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

buy a bike n can go enjoy rather thn buy a bike n oni enjoy looking at it! :goodluck:

History :angel: --> Cagiva Mito3, Yamaha RX100, Yamaha TZRR125, Yamaha RXK135, Honda 150SP, Honda CBR400RR, Honda Wave 125R, Honda CBR900RR, Yamaha R6 '05, Subaru Imprezza I 1.6M, Honda Silverwing SW-T400, Honda Super 4 Version S, Yamaha Spark 135 RX

Present :thumb: --> Yamaha Tmax 530 Iron Max, Perodua Viva 1.0L

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by ET@Aug 31 2006, 09:15 AM

class 2 is the way to go for fastest, unless you looking for transport, then super 4 is the best in class 2a~

super 4 the best for class 2a????

ok maybe in a sense..

that it is the easiest to maintain and also cheapest...

but if u talking about the thrill and joy of riding...

for me,

its definately not super 4

cause its just cruising..

thats all..

the thrill of riding my s4 and cbr400...

its a way way big gap...

maybe its just me..

cause different people, different style, different view. :cheeky:

The tree-lined avenue

Begins to fade from view

Drowning past regrets

In tea and cigarettes

But I can't seem to forget

When you came along

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/joe_007/bikerchick2.jpg

-KENANGAN MOTO TERCINTA-

• 2 weeks later...

Wah liao, don't encourage people to play at 99 turns leh. It's already dangerous enough with all the debris. We don't need more numbers on the statistics. Wanna play corner, go track most shiok. Can take corner at 140km/h. :thumb:

RXZ NSR150SP SV650 CBR400RR GSXR1000 FZ6S VFR800 CBR1000RR R1200GS

Galant ES 2.4A Civic Si 2.0A

• 1 month later...

WTF ?? RVF fastest meh ??? CBR can win RVF in term of pickup and top end any time !!

世上最é¥è¿œçš„è·ç¦»æ˜¯æˆ‘站在佪的é¢å‰ï¼Œ 佪å´ä¸çŸ¥é“我爱佪。

2000 to 2002 : HONDA NSR 125R FM 7541

2002 to 2006 : CBR 400 L MODEL FN 3561

2006 to 2007 : S4 SPEC II FW 2118

2007 to 2009: 92 Civic Esi SBU 7959

2009 to <Present> : Lancer Ex 1.5 (S)

Originally posted by FuLL of SoRRoW@Sep 3 2006, 04:09 AM

super 4 the best for class 2a????

ok maybe in a sense..

that it is the easiest to maintain and also cheapest...

but if u talking about the thrill and joy of riding...

for me,

its definately not super 4

cause its just cruising..

thats all..

the thrill of riding my s4 and cbr400...

its a way way big gap...

maybe its just me..

cause different people, different style, different view. :cheeky:

I agree S4 easiest to maintain but definately not cheapest. A second hand VTEC 1 (FR plate) also cost average 5kplus. With 1/2 this price, you can easily get other 2A bikes.

2000-2001 NSR125R(FM 1024)

2001-2003 CBR400RR(FJ 0182J)

2004-2005 TA150 phantom(FS 9740)

2005-2005 GSXR400RP(3 months)

2005-2006 CB400 VerS(FP 6619)

2006-2006 TA200 phantom(3 weeks)

2006-2007 Piaggio X9 (FU 8448)

2007- current Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 & TA150 phantom

Be fast on corners, not straight road

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dscheng@Oct 18 2006, 04:46 PM

WTF ?? RVF fastest meh ??? CBR can win RVF in term of pickup and top end any time !!

pick up? hmmm....maybe not...check out the charateristic of a V4 and a IL4 engine.

top end..i agreed

NSR Sp 2004/5

RVF 2005/6

Honda Civic 2006

Kia Koup 2010

Honda Odyssey 2015

BMW 520i 2017

Originally posted by Siao_Liao@Nov 12 2006, 09:59 AM

pick up? hmmm....maybe not...check out the charateristic of a V4 and a IL4 engine.

top end..i agreed

depends pal, my CBR did win my friend RVF on Pickup n TOp. And also must see the Rider :cheeky:

All you need to know about GSR 400/600, be it buying, maintaining or modding, please refer to GSR 600 Thread FAQ page 281 and 282

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just pointing out an observation over the years where my buddies were 1st generation riders of bike like PGM4, RS250, RVF etc when they were brand new. And when Harricane used to rule... I personally am riding zxr400 now.

Initial pickup, the 2 strokers has yet to be beaten by any of the bike listed here... tried and tested. But how they kill 4 strokes at start, they get equally slaughtered on top end. 2 stroker and 4 stroker are very diff bikes and used in very diff manner, I don't think they can ever compete fairly... good reason why they are not allowed to mix in GPs... old saying, diff strokes for diff folks...

Apple to Apple... When Harricane was still young enough to race, it was faster then CBR and RVF anytime in terms of top end and mid range. Don't ask me why the newer engines din beat the old horse, but it was what happened on the street. Maybe some real old birds on this forum could care to comment.... I personally think Honda sacrificed performance for durability/reliability. Then of course there's zxr400. It was the only thing that could match up Harricane. Needless to say, zxr400 smokes RVF and CBR big time, then and now. The only reason why I bought zxr400 despite knowing how Evershine sux!

Everything I've written here are based on my personal experience and not from some hearsay... In my effort to be as accurate as possible, I'm sure there's other engagement that differs from mine, so do pardon any variation and let us discuss with an open mind.

Do note, on top of the make and model, one has to consider the condition, age and mod of individual bike during an assessment, as performance differ a great deal between them.

:thumb:

Originally posted by ThunderCracker79@January 11, 2007 02:54 pm

Hi,for this topic the best is we have a mini 2A jackpot and find out which bike really is the best.I have 350 contact and a rvf..anybody.Trying to find rs250s and fireblade to show their stuff,including super4s.

there is no best.

just depends on what you looking at. all the bikes has their individual plus points and minus points. even handling wise it depends on what the rider prefers yes?

2strokers are generally better if you want to play acceleration.

4strokers are generally better for top speed.

and of course you need to count in mods and stuff too.

'96 nsr250sp

'90 nsr250r

'18 yzf-r6

Originally posted by ravenSP@January 11, 2007 03:00 pm

there is no best.

just depends on what you looking at. all the bikes has their individual plus points and minus points. even handling wise it depends on what the rider prefers yes?

2strokers are generally better if you want to play acceleration.

4strokers are generally better for top speed.

and of course you need to count in mods and stuff too.

Welll said... Most people start threads like this to justify their purchase or would be purchase, best bang for the bucks, but there isn't really "THE BEST BANG FOR BUCK"...

there are american drag races to see who can pack the most horse in a bike, and there's motoGP to see who can ride the horse better...

remember, diff strokes for diff folks.... :smile:

In 2004,i saw this topic,in 2005 i read this topic,in 2006 i browse this topic.....now 2007....i still see the thread....kekekee....so whats the conclusion???:confused: haiz.....never-ending story...

http://home.graffiti.net/crescentgsxr:graffiti.net/rs250.jpg

Once A Punk,Always A Punk!!!Who says Punk don ride Aprilia!!???

becos there's always people graduating from 2B to 2A.... so there's always constant people to feed this forum, otherwise this forum stagnant liao...

The only prob why this particular topic is so stale is becos grey market bikes in singapore are becoming limited choice dinosaurs with decade old technologies... there's only a handful of them to talk about... soon this thread will die, and the next batch of 2A grad would start another...

yipee, then we can cut and past the stories :smile:

Wat do u guys think???

Group: Members

Member No.: 40150

hey hey a real good news a super4 vtec 2 smelled the legend smoke of a 27 years old ypvs 350 from clementi to pasir panjang the vtec really could not catch up with the ypvs 350 at all this is good news to all the tong riders. hooooooooooo raaaaaaaay

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....pic=56278&st=30

Seems like there is this guy who just thinks that the best is LC350 and the rest smell smoke.

i know you have something against apache. but there is NO need to post in so many threads here right? its obvious that you are trying to start something against him.

i suppose most of us already know a 2stroke 350cc bike (no matter how old, just need to be in riding condition) can easily win a 4stroke 400cc bike on acceleration (and if the cc difference is big enough, top speed). i took it as if the other guy doesnt know about 2strokers and hes talking kok.

k2kiwi, i kinda agree with what you said.

'96 nsr250sp

'90 nsr250r

'18 yzf-r6