SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

Originally posted by Sols@Apr 16 2006, 01:30 PM

oh... you only needed the transparent part ah...

you can go try ah boy... he MIGHT have it... if he don have, you can ask him to help you order...

shouldn't be very expensive...

or you could go to those acrylic shops an ask them to make for you...

checked with ah boy before, they don't have... i'll have to go around and check with other shops. thanks :smile:

http://home2.pacific.net.sg/~hwee_li/avatar/vespa.gif

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my! simple and uber cool paint job...

Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05

Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07

Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09

Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11

Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

Just met yet another friendly M900 (yellow, 97 model according to him with some fully SICK high mount exhaust pipes and a crazy loud dry clutch :thumb: ) on the way home tonight. I love how ducati riders just get along and chat up at traffic lights like old friends. If you happen to see this, nice to meet you dude!

Attention all older monster owners: Get yourself a bottle of simple green degreaser, it's f**k**g AWESOME at getting stains out. Aside from chips on certain areas of my frame which i cant do anything about, it now looks like i just took it out of a ducati showroom, incredible. Did marvellous work on the timing belt covers, footpeg brackets, engine cover, oil cover, wheels, forks. They took out years of accumulated melted & hardened dirt and grease like it was loose dust!! Be quick to wash it off though, it eats through paintwork if you take too long (got a few spots on my timing belt covers). Two thumbs up, thanks sols! :thumb:

Dear bros,

i juz came out of SGH last nite as i was involved in a hit & run accident by a white passenger van, nearby RELC hotel at orange grove road & fernhill road around 6.45pm.

2 expatriate passerby helped me out of the from being run over by on coming vehicle during the drizzling rain, as i suffered mild abrasion on my right elbow, knee & foot, i was taken by ambulance.

i am appealing for any eyewitnesses to help me & the investigating officer to find the culprit who may cause other danger to other riders & driver on the roads.

pls call Sgt Vincent Low 65476187 for any information about this.

regards a fellow biker

TiJan aka Pro dero

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE...

2004 Honda Varadero XL125 ride to tour

2005 Ducati Monster 400 for track use :p

2006 white r3 spec gen2 manual gear for pimping hehehe!

2008 THE new silver subaru impreza hatch NOT road legal & manual gear for drifting!

2010 white fd2 honda civic 2.0 si & still manual gear for family use so whats next baby?

Originally posted by blackreplica@Apr 17 2006, 01:21 AM

Just met yet another friendly M900 (yellow, 97 model according to him with some fully SICK high mount exhaust pipes and a crazy loud dry clutch :thumb: ) on the way home tonight. I love how ducati riders just get along and chat up at traffic lights like old friends. If you happen to see this, nice to meet you dude!

Attention all older monster owners: Get yourself a bottle of simple green degreaser, it's f**k**g AWESOME at getting stains out. Aside from chips on certain areas of my frame which i cant do anything about, it now looks like i just took it out of a ducati showroom, incredible. Did marvellous work on the timing belt covers, footpeg brackets, engine cover, oil cover, wheels, forks. They took out years of accumulated melted & hardened dirt and grease like it was loose dust!! Be quick to wash it off though, it eats through paintwork if you take too long (got a few spots on my timing belt covers). Two thumbs up, thanks sols! :thumb:

hi bro where to get this simple green?

Originally posted by Pro Dero@Apr 17 2006, 05:43 PM

Dear bros,

i juz came out of SGH last nite as i was involved in a hit & run accident by a white passenger van, nearby RELC hotel at orange grove road & fernhill road around 6.45pm.

2 expatriate passerby helped me out of the from being run over by on coming vehicle during the drizzling rain, as i suffered mild abrasion on my right elbow, knee & foot, i was taken by ambulance.

i am appealing for any eyewitnesses to help me & the investigating officer to find the culprit who may cause other danger to other riders & driver on the roads.

pls call Sgt Vincent Low 65476187 for any information about this.

regards a fellow biker

TiJan aka Pro dero

take care bro, speedy recovery. thats a damn bas***d.

i also once got my car hit so badly in public carpark outside sim Lim towers in broad daylight, yet nobody came forward to offer any info on the bas***d who did it.

i dont understand at all why no one came forward as i am sure that are people who saw yours and mine accidents.

hope you can get the culprit.

Hi,

I am going for a bike wash this THUR. Would like to try this farking AWSOME stuff you'd mention. Where can I get this farking awesome stuff from? or how this green liquid looks like? please advise.

Cheers!

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

Originally posted by vincekam@Apr 18 2006, 12:33 PM

Hi,

I am going for a bike wash this THUR. Would like to try this farking AWSOME stuff you'd mention. Where can I get this farking awesome stuff from? or how this green liquid looks like? please advise.

Cheers!

Hey add me in too, would like to get hold of tat amazing liquid to remove all the stains on my frame too...:smile:

http://www.mvagusta.com.au/welcome/images/F4CC1.jpg

Hi gentlemen,

Very interested in getting a monster for myself.

Appreciate some reputable shops (Location / Address) to locate one of these beautiful creatures.

Looking into the 400s and woudnt mind second hands....

guess most 400s now are second hands since they've stopped production of it.

Much appreciated.

:thumb:

Originally posted by Jess1717@Apr 18 2006, 12:39 PM

Hey add me in too, would like to get hold of tat amazing liquid to remove all the stains on my frame too...:smile:

Oppps! I think I might have look into the wrong product isn't it...

Is this wicked, amazing green liquid gonna remove things out from the monsta frame?

I was thinking to use them to remove those dirty stain at the engine blocks and etc.

I have done up quite a bit time in with the frame and i'm not gonna destroy them with the wicked awesome greeny thing.

Really hopeto see what this wonder green things can do.

Cheers!

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

Originally posted by vincekam@Apr 18 2006, 04:39 PM

Oppps! I think I might have look into the wrong product isn't it...

Is this wicked, amazing green liquid gonna remove things out from the monsta frame?

I was thinking to use them to remove those dirty stain at the engine blocks and etc.

I have done up quite a bit time in with the frame and i'm not gonna destroy them with the wicked awesome greeny thing.

Really hopeto see what this wonder green things can do.

Cheers!

Hmm..... well, I'm all out for it so long it can remove those stubborn stains:smile:

rehdeer

Nice paint job! Now your bike has a new life! I'm sure you will be washing it more often than me heh.

Pro Dero

Sad to know about your accident. Hope you recover soon and ride safe!

vince and jess

I wanna get that green liquid too! Do count me in if there is a mass order! Looks like there is hope of getting rid of stubborn stains!

c26492.jpg

Hi blackreplica,

Care to leak the info where you got this awesome green liquid?

I believe there are about 5 of us are willing to do some damages on the pocket to clean up the beast.

Appreciate if you'd post the address on some info on where we could get this awesome green liquid. Maybe I'll drop by to get 1 dozen and distribute the cost to those whom are interested since I am kinda free for now.

Cheers!

Originally posted by vincekam@Apr 19 2006, 07:53 AM

Hi blackreplica,

Care to leak the info where you got this awesome green liquid?

I believe there are about 5 of us are willing to do some damages on the pocket to clean up the beast.

Appreciate if you'd post the address on some info on where we could get this awesome green liquid. Maybe I'll drop by to get 1 dozen and distribute the cost to those whom are interested since I am kinda free for now.

Cheers!

Thanks Vince in advance for volunteering to collect the stuff for us!

BTW, u still not found a job yet?

Originally posted by Jess1717@Apr 19 2006, 08:56 AM

Thanks Vince in advance for volunteering to collect the stuff for us!

BTW, u still not found a job yet?

Hi Jess,

Not an issue since I am so damn free.

Even the LTA knows I'm too free and they sent a letter to invite me for a coffee session with them before 27 Apr '06. hah hah hah

Since the beginning of Feb '06 I have been out of job.

Probably I am choosy on jobs and good jobs these days are not easy to come. Even if they does, it's salary if "woah"!!!! SGD$ 1500 monthly and you got to work like 12 hrs and sometimes on weekend. Think I have to relax, enjoy while I can and get ready for a new start this coming March. I hope.

Cheers!

Lol...

I got mine already...

But i haven't used it yet... lol

Anyway...

its $28 for the 2litre bottle... Its concentrated... so yup...

RETAIL - CONSUMER

The Laundry Junction

Blk 729, Ang Mo Kio Ave 6, #01-4280, Singapore 560729 .

Tel: (65) 6453 3091

Mon to Sat: 9am - 8pm

Sun: 9am - 5pm

Closed on Wed & Public Holiday

SHIPPING & MARINE

Sealand Continental Pte. Ltd.

12 New Industrial Road, #06-03, Singapore 536202.

Tel: (65) 6858 0020

BULK PURCHASE ONLY - ALL SIZES

CareLax (S) Pte. Ltd.

59 Ubi Ave 1, #07-03, Bizlink Centre, Singapore 408938.

Tel: (65) 6749 4149

If you wanna get the 2litre bottle, can ask the Laundry Junction... cos i just got from them... so that means that they have a carton of it left! lol... when they get the stock they have to get a carton of it... so yup...

Sealand Continental got 5gallon drum... incase anyone wanna soak your bikes in simple green... hahaha... but they can also help you get the 2litre bottle...

But if wanna MO, go straight to CareLax lor... Should be cheaper...

SITE

http://www.simplegreen.com.sg

US site has more different types of stuff... maybe if there's enough interest, CareLax might bring in for us...

http://www.simplegreen.com

From then to now...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/solley/bikes.jpg

Originally posted by Sols@Apr 19 2006, 11:03 AM

Lol...

I got mine already...

But i haven't used it yet... lol

Anyway...

its $28 for the 2litre bottle... Its concentrated... so yup...

RETAIL - CONSUMER

The Laundry Junction

Blk 729, Ang Mo Kio Ave 6, #01-4280, Singapore 560729 .

Tel: (65) 6453 3091

Mon to Sat: 9am - 8pm

Sun: 9am - 5pm

Closed on Wed & Public Holiday

SHIPPING & MARINE

Sealand Continental Pte. Ltd.

12 New Industrial Road, #06-03, Singapore 536202.

Tel: (65) 6858 0020

BULK PURCHASE ONLY - ALL SIZES

CareLax (S) Pte. Ltd.

59 Ubi Ave 1, #07-03, Bizlink Centre, Singapore 408938.

Tel: (65) 6749 4149

If you wanna get the 2litre bottle, can ask the Laundry Junction... cos i just got from them... so that means that they have a carton of it left! lol... when they get the stock they have to get a carton of it... so yup...

Sealand Continental got 5gallon drum... incase anyone wanna soak your bikes in simple green... hahaha... but they can also help you get the 2litre bottle...

But if wanna MO, go straight to CareLax lor... Should be cheaper...

SITE

http://www.simplegreen.com.sg

US site has more different types of stuff... maybe if there's enough interest, CareLax might bring in for us...

http://www.simplegreen.com

Hi Sols,

There are 2 icons at the site of http://www.simplegreen.com.sg/

From left to right...1 2 3

Which one should I get?

Cheers!

And could you give a beief guide on how to go about using this:

such as mix 1:30 water...

splash it over the engine and wash off.

What to avoid...

Thanks a millions...

Originally posted by vincekam@Apr 19 2006, 09:19 AM

Hi Jess,

Not an issue since I am so damn free.

Even the LTA knows I'm too free and they sent a letter to invite me for a coffee session with them before 27 Apr '06. hah hah hah

Since the beginning of Feb '06 I have been out of job.

Probably I am choosy on jobs and good jobs these days are not easy to come. Even if they does, it's salary if "woah"!!!! SGD$ 1500 monthly and you got to work like 12 hrs and sometimes on weekend. Think I have to relax, enjoy while I can and get ready for a new start this coming March. I hope.

Cheers!

Ic ic, how envious of me...you can take a break for so long means you got plenty of savings to sustain your expenses hor thumb: Well, take your time, its better to find someting suitable then to chin chai accept any offer tat comes in your way :goodluck:

Wish I can take a break too......:weep:

Wau....not bad leh! Got invitation to Free cofi ah! How nice! Hmmm..... they will send u a hefty bill after tat :sweat:

Originally posted by dark_monster@Apr 19 2006, 03:24 PM

errr...whoever is getting that green stuff, can please count me in.

But $28 is abit expensive woh. How about anyone keen to share? Can use those 1 litre coke bottle to split those green stuff up. Don't think can use that much since its concentrated. :cheeky:

Hey.... great minds think alike.

I'm thinking of getting a bottle and then we mix into a ratio of 1:5 and then split into 5 person or whatsoever.

Only waiting to confirm which one to buy... round one, flat one, can one etc etc..

Cheers!