SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

Originally posted by FijIan WarriOR@January 25, 2007 09:35 pm

:weep: sorry guys bit no1 can ans my qs? is it easy to get 2nd hand monsters? cause i'm planning on saving up now so by d time i get my 2a(may) i get get a monster...

so maybe some1 can tell me more abt d bike??? cause other den d afct dat d bike is gorgeous i don't really knw much.. hehe

A 2nd hand Monster is alittle difficult to find.

And amongst the 2nd hand Monsters, finding a good one is difficult.

What are the odds then?

Every now and then, a very new, low mileage, well maintained Monster pops up for sale. Do leave your contact with Minerva and they'd contact you if one is put up for sale there.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nE0@January 26, 2007 01:30 am

Any suggessions for location?

I myself am not a Ducati rider anymore, so I can't be POC. :D

Ive never met up with any ducati rider before im too sure where's a good hangout. Maybe u can suggest nEO? btw, whats POC stand for? u're experienced ducati rider im sure its great to have u along ! besides, ur kawa is one beauty haha

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i167/frederickyap/L1040024.jpg

POC = point of contact

Well, i'd prefer somewhere where theres not too many people or other clubs, where we can have relatively reasonable price drinks and food, and where we can sit around within eyesight our bikes....

Such a place doesn't exist unfortunately, haha.

Why not we meet up at Ridout Tea Garden?

Clicky for location map

Originally posted by nE0@January 26, 2007 02:10 am

Oh ya, I'll be there at around 8pm. :smile:

Smashing! So its 8pm Ridout Road Tea Garden. Others who wish to come can leave ur name here? :cheer:

1)nEo

2)Fweddy

Hijack thread!

Ducati Monster M400 for sale, for more details CLICK HERE.

~ hee thanks ~

Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05

Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07

Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09

Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11

Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

Originally posted by captainstag@September 04, 2006 06:07 pm

New owner of older (1997) Ducati M400. Any recommendations of good places to go to for service and repairs?

Cheers,

David

Go to Combine Motor at 176 Sin Ming Dr #02-21 Singapore 575721

Telephone : 6451 3386

Only look for AH Hock (Tues to Sat), call before you go. He has good knowledge and experiences maintaining and repairing Ducatis, Harleys, Bimotas etc. Cheaper than agents quote.

Originally posted by devilho@February 01, 2007 07:19 pm

sorri to fweddy and neo,couldn't make it last sat coz a buddy of mine met wif a bike accident... see u guys at the next meet out! buy u all coffee

buddy more important. hope he's alright :)

ahbrown,

this is tough call to make....

i will say the condition of the bike play the biggest part of this deal..especially

u talk about a second-hand one....

a cheap but poor condition bike may not be a good deal as compare to a slightly overprice but well condition bike...(think of the incurred cost in the future)

if u talking abt a normal 2nd hand M400 registered in 1999

maybe a high 3K to low 4K??

Anyone else can help our ahbrown in his enquires??

:cheeky: :cheeky:

OK boys and girls. We will have a Cagiva and Italian bikes gathering this 24th Feb 2007 At Orchard Parade Starbucks.4 PM. ( bikes park on pavement by the sidewalk) all are invited, ex riders too.

1) Amin (speed demon) 98513390

2) jonathan 543

3) kunli (linglila)

4) sols - pending

5) ben (amgm125)

6) kaiwei (geko)

7) syarif *work or not sure meet u all* 94875696

8) Miya (witchblade)-94315208

9) Fahmi 90042954

10) vivi - pending

]

hi i would like to know wat are e parts to look out for when gettin a monster ... wat r e parts more likely to spoil n need a look out for .. thxz :smile:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k23/hahahahoho/1.jpg?t=1174109746http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k23/hahahahoho/2.jpg?t=1174109719http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k23/hahahahoho/cat.jpg?t=1174109684http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k23/hahahahoho/bike3.jpg

OK boys and girls. We will have a Cagiva and Italian bikes gathering this 24th Feb 2007 At Orchard Parade Starbucks.4 PM. ( bikes park on pavement by the sidewalk) all are invited, ex riders too.

1) Amin (speed demon) 98513390

2) jonathan 543

3) kunli (linglila)

4) sols - pending

5) ben (amgm125)

6) kaiwei (geko)

7) syarif *work or not sure meet u all* 94875696

8) Miya (witchblade)-94315208

9) Fahmi 90042954

10) vivi - pending

Unless there is a major catastrophe.....I'll be there. 8-)

11) z3r0k3w1 --> 94377467

The mind is like a parachute; it only works when open.

I'll go to Minerva, some say attitude; but they are agents and there's a 15% parts discount. Also they charge by labour scale sheet, so price is standard for each job; not something that depends on how the mechanic size you up.

Kallang cycles, Rosli (at Ubi) and Combined are alternatives; also Unity Motors. Each shop got pros and cons, go check out the shop and mechanic and see which one you are comfortable with.

cheers

Cat

... what you looking at? Never seen a cow that wants to go places ????! ...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/bikermeow/Miscellaneous/cow4uz.jpg

Originally posted by Gixxer Boyz@January 28, 2007 01:49 pm

Go to Combine Motor at 176 Sin Ming Dr #02-21 Singapore 575721

Telephone : 6451 3386

Only look for AH Hock (Tues to Sat), call before you go. He has good knowledge and experiences maintaining and repairing Ducatis, Harleys, Bimotas etc. Cheaper than agents quote.

Bro... not that i have a monster(although I wish too...).. but so far, the shop, Combine, u mention, does it have a sharp knife? :smile:

heys.

im not sure if this is e right thread to be asking this but anyone know if any of e 'ducati repair' shops will be able to 'tranform' bikes ?

as in im currently riding a cbr400.but got into a pretty bad accident and by bike's ferring is damaged pretty badly.i took out all e ferring and currently planning to ride it naked until i have e cash to purchase e ferring set.and everything is ok cept for e headlights.therefore , im seeking help if anyone knows if any ducati shop will be able to install e exact same headlight assembly as e one on e m400.any help will be appreciated.thanks alot.

cheers

and happy new year guys.