SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys planning to get a monster 696 2nd hand. anything to look out for? Btw a full tank can travel ard how many km? And the rough top speed is ard how much? Thanks alot guys.
top speed? Porridge you wanna be able to go malacca in 1/2 hour ah?
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7100/vfrsiggy.jpg

Urgently seeking advise here guys,

My duke 98 monster's starter clutch is fried according to my mech and would cost up to 600 bucks to get it replaced.

Does anyone hav a 2nd hand or an aftrmarket one for sale?

I dun even knw hw tht thing looks like. Did a search on eBay but no luck there

tks in advance

top speed? Porridge you wanna be able to go malacca in 1/2 hour ah?

No la. Afraid that cannot catch up with my friend when goin up north Ma. Last time got Fazer still can catch up but Fazer is 1000cc Ma. Nv tried 700cc b4 plus it's a Ducati total diff feel.

I'm sure every once in a while u would like to push ur bike and see how fast it can reach. I'm sure most rider felt the same way I do.

Have a new set of carbon tank protector.

Bough from Minerva but never use.

Looking at $40!

http://store.ducatiusa.com/dimg/3aa1fd82d3b5303d7ec9a794457fe641.jpg

http://store.ducatiusa.com/product/297213/969638AAA/_/Carbon_Tank_Protector

There are 2 actually for sale... but mine is the Ducati Corse logo instead.... same price...lelong... who wants can contact Batmobile who is my GOOD neighbour!

:cool:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jsDmFPg_Qm8/TKHV3JmJX_I/AAAAAAAABQc/l3AA9IAbbtI/s1600/Scan_01_Biker%2520Mice%2520from%2520Mars_8x10_RGB_BG_TX%2520copy.gif

Better buy a VFR if you want to do that...
Thanks ah warren.. Thailand how?

No la. Afraid that cannot catch up with my friend when goin up north Ma. Last time got Fazer still can catch up but Fazer is 1000cc Ma. Nv tried 700cc b4 plus it's a Ducati total diff feel.

I'm sure every once in a while u would like to push ur bike and see how fast it can reach. I'm sure most rider felt the same way I do.

Well.. Why not join e meetups to find out more? Thought you quit riding?

Next month booking hotel rooms right? Meet up next week to talk about it...this week is very busy for me. How about ah seng?
me and my silent comrades are meeting up next saturday to discuss which hotels and check out the rates.. Seng shiong not confirmed yet..

Bike not giving me confidence at the moment. Need to fix the switch first.

me and my silent comrades are meeting up next saturday to discuss which hotels and check out the rates.. Seng shiong not confirmed yet..

When it comes to bikes, I only see red…

Err, simple question but pls don't shoot me, I new owner. Did a search but too many results...

1) M696 10K servicing at Michael of Kallang Cycle need to make appointment or not? Minerva workshop need to make appointment...

2) Pple also talk about Raymond of Bike Harbor, Eunos Industrial Park. Where exactly is he located? Called him but he sounded so busy...

3) Finally, Racewerks at Bukit Merah (not Ubi) can do servicing or not? Because this one near my house :D

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/176/382836949_9f10369d74.jpg

1) Make appt also no use cos he is busy with a backlog of bikes including mine.

2) Cannot remember

3) Can do. How good I don't know. See which mech you get right?

If I were you, go Minerva if you have service history with them

Err, simple question but pls don't shoot me, I new owner. Did a search but too many results...

1) M696 10K servicing at Michael of Kallang Cycle need to make appointment or not? Minerva workshop need to make appointment...

2) Pple also talk about Raymond of Bike Harbor, Eunos Industrial Park. Where exactly is he located? Called him but he sounded so busy...

3) Finally, Racewerks at Bukit Merah (not Ubi) can do servicing or not? Because this one near my house :D

When it comes to bikes, I only see red…

Shoots you:). Both mike and Raymond are good mechs. Racewerks have also done work on our dukes. Visit all three and see which you are comfy with and then build a good lasting relationship with your mechanic. Minerva is good for the first few servicings but remember they charge by the hour. Personally I go to mike as he knows my bike inside out and I've known him for years. Also have gone to Raymond/racewerks/minerva for various jobs too. Ultimately your choice. Good luck.

Dreamed I was a muffler. Woke up exhausted.

1) Make appt also no use cos he is busy with a backlog of bikes including mine.

2) Cannot remember

3) Can do. How good I don't know. See which mech you get right?

If I were you, go Minerva if you have service history with them

Hi bro, I want upgrade to a monster 400, can u give me some adv.

Where can buy a monster 400?

Thanks..

Bike History

2009 - Honda Phantom ta200 - FW

2010 - Vespa GT200 - FBA

2010 - Honda CBR400(NC29) - FQ