SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selling off my M696

Plate: FBF****R

Mileage: 25,000km

Asking Price: $6,000 + COI $300x48mths

Location: Pasir Ris[ATTACH=CONFIG]240700[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]240701[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]240702[/ATTACH]

nice...really like it too bad i don have class 2

couldn't get the previous owner. bike shop say don't know. went to Minerva, sales side say legal mechanic side say no. I'm confused. and if lets say it's legal, how do I get all the paper done?

Ask minerva to check their records cos only they can send it for approval. I cant remember whether its stainless steel or titanium that is approvable. If not pay them to send it in. But if it wasnt bought from them then doubt they can help u. And this is subjective to what bike model.

Hey everyone. I am sold on getting an M400 as I don't really want to ride an S4 because I want to try something other than a Honda or a Yamaha - which I'm too familiar with. Is Minerva the only place to service this bike? Are there any other reliable shops? I think it's true to say that the spare parts are much more pricier than the more common manufacturers right?

Current Rides:

FEB 07 -> NOV 08 [CBR 150]

AUG 08 -> AUG 12 [XJR400]

AUG 12 -> ??? [DUCATI MONSTER 696]

Hey everyone. I am sold on getting an M400 as I don't really want to ride an S4 because I want to try something other than a Honda or a Yamaha - which I'm too familiar with. Is Minerva the only place to service this bike? Are there any other reliable shops? I think it's true to say that the spare parts are much more pricier than the more common manufacturers right?

The model S4 refers to a ducati monster with a 916 engine. Do a search for "ducati monster s4"

Bro, there are other workshops who do service ducs,one of them Is Raymond at Bike Harbour just behind Singapore Post. The shop Is located @ Eunos Ave 4 to be exact. Highly suggest you read out the thread to find out more as I believe most of your questions will be answered there.

Naz

Wah now ur turn to start talking like dat la... LOL

Thanks bros. As soon as I posted that message, I began to read the posts haha. Was too enthu till post before reading as I'm thinking of having my first experience with an italian bike. By S4 i meant the honda super 4 lol. Don't tink I'll be getting a class 2 bike yet tho.

Current Rides:

FEB 07 -> NOV 08 [CBR 150]

AUG 08 -> AUG 12 [XJR400]

AUG 12 -> ??? [DUCATI MONSTER 696]

Wah now ur turn to start talking like dat la... LOL

Haha..no lah..true mah! No Intentions of flaming anybody lah. Just wanna help all my brudder ducs as much as I can.

But somehow, I feel u dodobird, It can get frustrating.

For those who don't know dodobird, he's SBF Ducati Monster Search Engine. I somehow believe he can answer any questions you throw at him, u might even get the impression that he may be an ex-Minerva mech!

Naz