SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

The Bolt

fx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is everything I wanted for a bike. The torque is powerful and riding is smooth.

I used to ride a TW200 and was worried that I can't lane split anymore with this bigger bike. Boy were I wrong :)

Ha..I used to ride tw200 too!

I did sat on the bolt and it felt great..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

speed and be home 5 mins early or 7 days late.

nope.. i saw the bike at Excel .. and best there's another 883 just besides it.. so sat on both and compare the different instantly. would say bolt seat better.. for me

Oh, you saw it at HL? i have not seen another bolt on the road so far.

speed and be home 5 mins early or 7 days late.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The COE yesterday is a killer..this make me even eager to buy bolt now.

But my one area of concern...v twin engine sohc 2 valve..not so "ideal" n powerful lasting engine type but the review is so gd that it even beat the Harley Sportster. However,it is air-cool. For big bike on long distance in Sg & Malaysia weather environment wont last very long. Im riding a phantom 200 now, even take so much care on the engine oil,heat ventilator,it only last me 3.5yrs max before one overhaul. One thing that prevent me for buying bolt.

If i were to wait for Yamaha MT09 Tracer,by the time it roll into Sg,the COE could have reach maybe 7 or 8k.

Very lost now...any bros can enlighten me?

The COE yesterday is a killer..this make me even eager to buy bolt now.

But my one area of concern...v twin engine sohc 2 valve..not so "ideal" n powerful lasting engine type but the review is so gd that it even beat the Harley Sportster. However,it is air-cool. For big bike on long distance in Sg & Malaysia weather environment wont last very long. Im riding a phantom 200 now, even take so much care on the engine oil,heat ventilator,it only last me 3.5yrs max before one overhaul. One thing that prevent me for buying bolt.

If i were to wait for Yamaha MT09 Tracer,by the time it roll into Sg,the COE could have reach maybe 7 or 8k.

Very lost now...any bros can enlighten me?

What ever bike you buy, facing the same COE.

If money is not a concern, just buy what ever you like. STOP buy may help reduce future COE.

FJR 1300...

以德æœäºº...

• 1 month later...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]320912[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]320913[/ATTACH]Welcome to the Bolt club :) Below is a photo of my bike
hey dude hows the akra sounds like thought of getting one. i know this is the only legal pipe available hehe..i saw ur bike at bali lane recently i wanna here ur pipe but cant find the owner ler...

• 2 weeks later...
hey dude hows the akra sounds like thought of getting one. i know this is the only legal pipe available hehe..i saw ur bike at bali lane recently i wanna here ur pipe but cant find the owner ler...

i saw your bolt too...it looks like a Harley wannabe especially when you tried to cover the Yamaha logo. The slip on is great..just the right roar.

• 6 months later...
Does it come with abs?

The newer models comes with ABS I think. But my personal experience with bikes that with ABS were that I never really get to the point that I needed it. But of course... Having it is perhaps 'safer' than not for some situations.

Seems the Bolt is not picking up pace in Sillypore. So far only saw one on the road along CTE many months ago.

#ShutUp_and_Ride

The newer models comes with ABS I think. But my personal experience with bikes that with ABS were that I never really get to the point that I needed it. But of course... Having it is perhaps 'safer' than not for some situations.

Seems the Bolt is not picking up pace in Sillypore. So far only saw one on the road along CTE many months ago.

It's pitted against the hd 883 and looks like a hd 48. Somehow people prefer a hd rather than a hd lookalike

It's pitted against the hd 883 and looks like a hd 48. Somehow people prefer a hd rather than a hd lookalike

That's the power of branding. But most if not all reviews I read favour the Bolt over the Iron 883. However I reckon if compared with the 1200 the HD will outshine in terms of power although the rest like sitting comfort and handling will still go to the Bolt.

#ShutUp_and_Ride