SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== West Side ===

redtail

Yoz Bo....u are back!!!Selamat Datang...hahahahaha

Ya lah juz came back @ 6pm. But now @ work already.. :sian:

By the way cannot selamat datang. Its selamat pulang.

Selamat datang its like welcome. selamat pulang is welcome back.

But either way is still ok. :angel:

House visiting time~~

Go visit ur house is it? :faint:

Regardless Of Bike Class, Colour, Make Or Model

Live To Ride Bike While We Still Can

Always Ride A Honda :thumb:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha... can... can...

I keep honey cornflakes just for you, you know..

Just kuih2 la... Come come...

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

can post next outing / raya visit to Blast3dGal crib. :D

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

Sorry guys a question here....i am invited by to a malay colleague hse this Friday for a buffet dinner cum raya celebration....anything i need to take note of?Also,do i need to prepare angpows for the kids there?Haha...sorry ar...house visit on Raya the 1st time for me...advice appreciated here....thanks!!

When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian Proverb

:pity:

Sorry guys a question here....i am invited by to a malay colleague hse this Friday for a buffet dinner cum raya celebration....anything i need to take note of?Also,do i need to prepare angpows for the kids there?Haha...sorry ar...house visit on Raya the 1st time for me...advice appreciated here....thanks!!

It'd be nice to give.. at least the kids that is in the house (i.e. your friend's kid/sister/brother).. But it's also not compulsory... Can give as little as $2 each kid, if you tight.. And as much as $10 if you generous...

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

can post next outing / raya visit to Blast3dGal crib. :D

Scared post then too many ppl come... And also another worry is... Most of the time me the only girl.. So if it's the case again, my mom will seriously go like, "Hmm... you seriously no lady friend uh?"

Haiz... how like that? Or maybe my dad will go like, "So which one?" Hahahaha..

Be prepared hor~

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Juz bring urself. At least look presentable lah, if u noe wat i mean.

If u have the means, can give green packets to the host's kids, though not compulsory.

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

Most of the time me the only girl.. So if it's the case again, my mom will seriously go like, "Hmm... you seriously no lady friend uh?"

den u invite other lady riders lah.

u r not onli helping urself, u r oso helping the single buaya guys here oso.

The Road less Travelled

It'd be nice to give.. at least the kids that is in the house (i.e. your friend's kid/sister/brother).. But it's also not compulsory... Can give as little as $2 each kid, if you tight.. And as much as $10 if you generous...

Juz bring urself. At least look presentable lah, if u noe wat i mean.

If u have the means, can give green packets to the host's kids, though not compulsory.

Thanks guys for the advice....last question...where do i get the green packets?:angel:

When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian Proverb

Actually no need to gif the kids also can. If u wan can juz buy a gift for ur colleague.

Regardless Of Bike Class, Colour, Make Or Model

Live To Ride Bike While We Still Can

Always Ride A Honda :thumb:

Thanks guys for the advice....last question...where do i get the green packets?:angel:

can use ang pow oso.

The Road less Travelled

Actually no need to gif the kids also can. If u wan can juz buy a gift for ur colleague.

Not a bad idea....can consider as well,i also shy to give out green packets...:cheeky: maybe i will buy a gift for my friend instead...:)

Ermmm... at bukit gombak.. the market that stretch got a lot malay shops.. there got sell.. confirm one.. other places.. hmm.. Clementi central also, but that one season one.. sometimes have sometimes dun have.. hmm... elsewhere not sure.. hee..

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

can use ang pow oso.

I will think about it and look ard...hehe not very nice to give red packets instead of the customary green ones...will just stick to the gift idea if i can think of something to get for my friend...thanks guys!!:thumb:

So far, Friday no plans.. can join you guys.. will update if something crops up~

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08