SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== West Side ===

redtail

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... take frying pan from kitchen.. Hit Bo till he froze... You bad~

Hmmpphh~~

Wah u wan to hit me 4 wat? Lucky i learnt defensive tactics b4 so can avoid. :lol:

So where the pic? I'm waiting to noe if i melt or not. :angel:

Hey aren't u going to continue ur nap? Oh going to wash already is it?

Regardless Of Bike Class, Colour, Make Or Model

Live To Ride Bike While We Still Can

Always Ride A Honda :thumb:

scared i go back sleep then father wake me cannot wake up... Hee... waiting for him to say "let's go~"

You say freeze or melt ma.. SO i hit you to freeze u la... hee..

hmmm.. just realise i dun have many pics with my long hair~ haiya you want later raya time come my house got one old pic with my long hair displayed somewhere..

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

scared i go back sleep then father wake me cannot wake up... Hee... waiting for him to say "let's go~"

You say freeze or melt ma.. SO i hit you to freeze u la... hee..

hmmm.. just realise i dun have many pics with my long hair~ haiya you want later raya time come my house got one old pic with my long hair displayed somewhere..

Juz sleep lah maybe ur dad will use a frying pan to wake u up too.. :lol:

Tot u girls like to take many pic of urself.. :cheeky:

oklah we'll see later on.. :thumb:

Haha... i did sleep.... for 3 hours~

Going to Tekka liao... My parents waiting for me~

Shall continue when I return~

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Haha... i did sleep.... for 3 hours~

Going to Tekka liao... My parents waiting for me~

Shall continue when I return~

Confirm inside car :dozed: with mouth open wide-wide :lol:

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

Just came back.. we were greeted by disappointment at Tekka, so headed down to Geylang... OMG~ So many ppl.. Me and my aunty got so dizzy while mom and grandma were busy choosing their "telekong"... We escaped out and chose carpet and table cloth instead~

Dad and uncle stay out by their cars in look-out for Uncle Sam~

Then we head down to Teban Market... I almost blacked out.. waited almost an hour at the chicken and meat stall~ urghz...

I'm so so worn out.... I might have an hour nap before i head out to get my hair modified... Haiz~

I still dunno if I should head down to Geylang on the eve to get myself a pant suit... but pant suit makes me look so old~

Yawns... :dozed:

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Just came back.. we were greeted by disappointment at Tekka, so headed down to Geylang... OMG~ So many ppl.. Me and my aunty got so dizzy while mom and grandma were busy choosing their "telekong"... We escaped out and chose carpet and table cloth instead~

Then we head down to Teban Market... I almost blacked out.. waited almost an hour at the chicken and meat stall~ urghz...

I'm so so worn out.... I might have an hour nap before i head out to get my hair modified... Haiz~

I still dunno if I should head down to Geylang on the eve to get myself a pant suit... but pant suit makes me look so old~

Haha i also juz got back from work. Eyes heavy already.:dozed:

Pants makes u look old maybe bcoz u r... old? o_O

U dun like her? Its ok i love her.. :lol:

Show me 1st den see if i melt or i froze. :angel:

Hmmm... take frying pan from kitchen.. Hit Bo till he froze... You bad~

Hmmpphh~~

curious to see also lei hehe..if melt maybe bcoz of the sun lah well,as u know its really hot nowadays haha.

http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens5271672module39663012photo_12448116942008-BMW-R1200GS-Adventureb-small.jpg

What's an ADVENTURE??

EVERYTHING!!

y pant suit? 1st day wear kebaya lah..sure pple melt one (again bcoz of the sun)

well if u wanna ride during raya,a nyonya kebaya worn wif jeans will surely turn heads around..confirm alot accident on the road hee..:cheeky:

http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens5271672module39663012photo_12448116942008-BMW-R1200GS-Adventureb-small.jpg

What's an ADVENTURE??

EVERYTHING!!

alamak no lah..juz an idea of wat will look good haha. also for a good eye-theraphy this hari raya.

What's an ADVENTURE??

EVERYTHING!!

Hehe.. i didn't mean any offence.

Naturally most girls with long hair looks good.

http://www.celebguru.org/images/angelina_jolie92.jpg See.. she looks great!

Totally agreed 200%

http://allstars.pp.ru/foto/sexpeople/eva_mendez.jpg :lovestruck:

What's an ADVENTURE??

EVERYTHING!!

hahax..nyts~ =)

wah, dun wanna meet me lah, i sad sia

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE